Heelychat Forum Index
Author Message
<  General  ~  This Sucks
Kain
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:42 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 22 Feb 2007
Posts: 1548
Location: Ohio

Apparently I can't get on Team Midwest b/c there's no manager. Even if I get new wheels and make a good video like I say I will (^^Wink, I won't get on the team. I can't try out at a Midwest event b/c THERE ARE NONE -_-.

So....I was thinking....I checked heelys.com, and there's that new National Pro Team. If I made a video, and I was good enough, could I be on that team? Or are there more dumb technicalities that screw everything up? -_-
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
drummer
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:46 pm  Reply with quote
Team Heelys Midwest / HT Vid Champion


Joined: 01 Feb 2007
Posts: 586
Location: STL

just make a vid..if your good enough..you can probably get on the team

_________________


[Wed 18:00] Skate or Diez: can anybody tell me how to pump
[Wed 18:01] WIYH®: pump wat

[Wed 19:35] jmar8542: i want to challenge you
[Wed 19:36] XxHeelyZxX: lol jmar drum will pwn ur ass xD

[Tue 14:30] toby: im drummers brother

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Kain
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:48 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 22 Feb 2007
Posts: 1548
Location: Ohio

You mean the National Pro team?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
drummer
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:48 pm  Reply with quote
Team Heelys Midwest / HT Vid Champion


Joined: 01 Feb 2007
Posts: 586
Location: STL

i was talking about midwest..i think you have to be on a regional team in order to be on national

_________________


[Wed 18:00] Skate or Diez: can anybody tell me how to pump
[Wed 18:01] WIYH®: pump wat

[Wed 19:35] jmar8542: i want to challenge you
[Wed 19:36] XxHeelyZxX: lol jmar drum will pwn ur ass xD

[Tue 14:30] toby: im drummers brother

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Kain
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:56 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 22 Feb 2007
Posts: 1548
Location: Ohio

But how do I get on Midwest if there's no emm?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
drummer
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:58 pm  Reply with quote
Team Heelys Midwest / HT Vid Champion


Joined: 01 Feb 2007
Posts: 586
Location: STL

there really is an emm its just a fill in one from another region

_________________


[Wed 18:00] Skate or Diez: can anybody tell me how to pump
[Wed 18:01] WIYH®: pump wat

[Wed 19:35] jmar8542: i want to challenge you
[Wed 19:36] XxHeelyZxX: lol jmar drum will pwn ur ass xD

[Tue 14:30] toby: im drummers brother

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
drummer
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:59 pm  Reply with quote
Team Heelys Midwest / HT Vid Champion


Joined: 01 Feb 2007
Posts: 586
Location: STL

and now were just being post whores...talk to me in the sb

_________________


[Wed 18:00] Skate or Diez: can anybody tell me how to pump
[Wed 18:01] WIYH®: pump wat

[Wed 19:35] jmar8542: i want to challenge you
[Wed 19:36] XxHeelyZxX: lol jmar drum will pwn ur ass xD

[Tue 14:30] toby: im drummers brother

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
All times are GMT - 5 Hours

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 1 of 1
Heelychat Forum Index  ~  General

Post new topic   Reply to topic


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB and Ad Infinitum v1.06
Heelychat.com is in no way affiliated with Heelys, Inc., or any Heelys retailer, distributor, or affiliate.