| Author |
Message |
| < General ~ This Sucks |
|
Posted:
Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:42 pm
|
|
|
Joined: 22 Feb 2007
Posts: 1548
Location: Ohio
|
|
Apparently I can't get on Team Midwest b/c there's no manager. Even if I get new wheels and make a good video like I say I will (^^ , I won't get on the team. I can't try out at a Midwest event b/c THERE ARE NONE -_-.
So....I was thinking....I checked heelys.com, and there's that new National Pro Team. If I made a video, and I was good enough, could I be on that team? Or are there more dumb technicalities that screw everything up? -_- |
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:46 pm
|
|
|
Team Heelys Midwest / HT Vid Champion
Joined: 01 Feb 2007
Posts: 586
Location: STL
|
|
| just make a vid..if your good enough..you can probably get on the team |
_________________
[Wed 18:00] Skate or Diez: can anybody tell me how to pump
[Wed 18:01] WIYH®: pump wat
[Wed 19:35] jmar8542: i want to challenge you
[Wed 19:36] XxHeelyZxX: lol jmar drum will pwn ur ass xD
[Tue 14:30] toby: im drummers brother
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:48 pm
|
|
|
Joined: 22 Feb 2007
Posts: 1548
Location: Ohio
|
|
| You mean the National Pro team? |
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:48 pm
|
|
|
Team Heelys Midwest / HT Vid Champion
Joined: 01 Feb 2007
Posts: 586
Location: STL
|
|
| i was talking about midwest..i think you have to be on a regional team in order to be on national |
_________________
[Wed 18:00] Skate or Diez: can anybody tell me how to pump
[Wed 18:01] WIYH®: pump wat
[Wed 19:35] jmar8542: i want to challenge you
[Wed 19:36] XxHeelyZxX: lol jmar drum will pwn ur ass xD
[Tue 14:30] toby: im drummers brother
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:56 pm
|
|
|
Joined: 22 Feb 2007
Posts: 1548
Location: Ohio
|
|
| But how do I get on Midwest if there's no emm? |
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:58 pm
|
|
|
Team Heelys Midwest / HT Vid Champion
Joined: 01 Feb 2007
Posts: 586
Location: STL
|
|
| there really is an emm its just a fill in one from another region |
_________________
[Wed 18:00] Skate or Diez: can anybody tell me how to pump
[Wed 18:01] WIYH®: pump wat
[Wed 19:35] jmar8542: i want to challenge you
[Wed 19:36] XxHeelyZxX: lol jmar drum will pwn ur ass xD
[Tue 14:30] toby: im drummers brother
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:59 pm
|
|
|
Team Heelys Midwest / HT Vid Champion
Joined: 01 Feb 2007
Posts: 586
Location: STL
|
|
| and now were just being post whores...talk to me in the sb |
_________________
[Wed 18:00] Skate or Diez: can anybody tell me how to pump
[Wed 18:01] WIYH®: pump wat
[Wed 19:35] jmar8542: i want to challenge you
[Wed 19:36] XxHeelyZxX: lol jmar drum will pwn ur ass xD
[Tue 14:30] toby: im drummers brother
|
|
|
|
 |
|