Heelychat Forum Index
Author Message
<  General  ~  I found this very weird...
Marked5th
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:59 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 05 Nov 2007
Posts: 162

  


Last edited by Marked5th on Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
parker=cool
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:51 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 13 Feb 2007
Posts: 221
Location: Austin, TX

Woah, that's weird. Who knew that heeling already meant something.

_________________
I could say somthing funny here, but I'm not going to.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
MegaHeel
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:54 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 10 Mar 2007
Posts: 164
Location: Austin TX

That might be some sailor term.

_________________
I like potatoes.



Every respectable person has to Heel once. Because after that they'll never stop!

Tricks: Backwards, Switch. Improving 360, 180 and Crabwalk

Heelys: Torches!

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
seth1230
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:41 pm  Reply with quote
Heelys Encyclopedia


Joined: 19 Mar 2006
Posts: 2974
Location: Representing SouthEast

its also some trick thingy for dogs.


before that definition was up there was the heelys heeling one but some hater erased it, read the history thingy and discussion.

_________________


H4L&&&&BiGMaC BE MAH BFFLEZ
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Marked5th
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:09 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 05 Nov 2007
Posts: 162

  


Last edited by Marked5th on Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
seth1230
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:15 pm  Reply with quote
Heelys Encyclopedia


Joined: 19 Mar 2006
Posts: 2974
Location: Representing SouthEast

Marked5th wrote:
seth1230™ wrote:
its also some trick thingy for dogs.


before that definition was up there was the heelys heeling one but some hater erased it, read the history thingy and discussion.

Why would someone do that?? Things like that are just more of a reason to start battling with Heelys against other skaters to shut their traps...


im guessing it wasnt a skater, it was a boater. one of them croc wearing ones.


(seth hates crocs)

_________________


H4L&&&&BiGMaC BE MAH BFFLEZ
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
merlyn_DHC
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:23 pm  Reply with quote
Team Heelys - Northeast


Joined: 15 Dec 2006
Posts: 1803

That's ANOTHER REASON FOR:

http://www.heelychat.com/viewtopic.php?t=1678

_________________
[Wed 7:53] Slicer: *looks at Merlyn's finger frenzy score*
[Wed 7:53] Slicer: *face screws up in a combination of amazement and a sort of horror*

[Fri 12:06] IVI4V3R1CK: hey Merlyn, if you don't mind me asking, whys your name yellow?
[Fri 12:07] merlyn_DHC: Because I'm Chinese
[Fri 12:08] merlyn_DHC: (isn't that obvious) ?
[Fri 12:08] IVI4V3R1CK: o.o... thats kinda wrong
[Fri 12:08] merlyn_DHC: HAHAHA

David: Hey RU there ?
H33LYcRaZeD: yeah
David: How things ?
H33LYcRaZeD: thongs arte good

Big Mac: to go to camp quality to give lessons and give away hoes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Marked5th
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:31 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 05 Nov 2007
Posts: 162

  


Last edited by Marked5th on Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
merlyn_DHC
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:34 pm  Reply with quote
Team Heelys - Northeast


Joined: 15 Dec 2006
Posts: 1803

Nnnnnaaahh I'd LOVE to invite team Togos or Street-Gliders to a vert competition.

JUST SO I CAN WRECK THEM on VERT.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

_________________
[Wed 7:53] Slicer: *looks at Merlyn's finger frenzy score*
[Wed 7:53] Slicer: *face screws up in a combination of amazement and a sort of horror*

[Fri 12:06] IVI4V3R1CK: hey Merlyn, if you don't mind me asking, whys your name yellow?
[Fri 12:07] merlyn_DHC: Because I'm Chinese
[Fri 12:08] merlyn_DHC: (isn't that obvious) ?
[Fri 12:08] IVI4V3R1CK: o.o... thats kinda wrong
[Fri 12:08] merlyn_DHC: HAHAHA

David: Hey RU there ?
H33LYcRaZeD: yeah
David: How things ?
H33LYcRaZeD: thongs arte good

Big Mac: to go to camp quality to give lessons and give away hoes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Marked5th
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:17 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 05 Nov 2007
Posts: 162

  


Last edited by Marked5th on Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
parker=cool
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:55 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 13 Feb 2007
Posts: 221
Location: Austin, TX

Saying "I hybrid skate" sounds soooooo much cooler than saying "I can heel" or "I'm going heeling." I'm gonna start saying that now.

_________________
I could say somthing funny here, but I'm not going to.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
MegaHeel
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:51 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 10 Mar 2007
Posts: 164
Location: Austin TX

I agree with ^^^

Hybrid Skate sounds like you are actually serious about skating.

_________________
I like potatoes.



Every respectable person has to Heel once. Because after that they'll never stop!

Tricks: Backwards, Switch. Improving 360, 180 and Crabwalk

Heelys: Torches!

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
All times are GMT - 5 Hours

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 1 of 1
Heelychat Forum Index  ~  General

Post new topic   Reply to topic


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB and Ad Infinitum v1.06
Heelychat.com is in no way affiliated with Heelys, Inc., or any Heelys retailer, distributor, or affiliate.