| Author |
Message |
| < General ~ I found this very weird... |
|
Posted:
Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:59 am
|
|
|
Joined: 05 Nov 2007
Posts: 162
|
|
| |
Last edited by Marked5th on Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total |
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:51 am
|
|
|
Joined: 13 Feb 2007
Posts: 221
Location: Austin, TX
|
|
| Woah, that's weird. Who knew that heeling already meant something. |
_________________ I could say somthing funny here, but I'm not going to. |
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:54 am
|
|
|
Joined: 10 Mar 2007
Posts: 164
Location: Austin TX
|
|
| That might be some sailor term. |
_________________ I like potatoes.
Every respectable person has to Heel once. Because after that they'll never stop!
Tricks: Backwards, Switch. Improving 360, 180 and Crabwalk
Heelys: Torches!
 |
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:41 pm
|
|
|
Heelys Encyclopedia
Joined: 19 Mar 2006
Posts: 2974
Location: Representing SouthEast
|
|
its also some trick thingy for dogs.
before that definition was up there was the heelys heeling one but some hater erased it, read the history thingy and discussion. |
_________________
H4L&&&&BiGMaC BE MAH BFFLEZ |
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:09 pm
|
|
|
Joined: 05 Nov 2007
Posts: 162
|
|
| |
Last edited by Marked5th on Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total |
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:15 pm
|
|
|
Heelys Encyclopedia
Joined: 19 Mar 2006
Posts: 2974
Location: Representing SouthEast
|
|
| Marked5th wrote: | | seth1230™ wrote: | its also some trick thingy for dogs.
before that definition was up there was the heelys heeling one but some hater erased it, read the history thingy and discussion. |
Why would someone do that?? Things like that are just more of a reason to start battling with Heelys against other skaters to shut their traps... |
im guessing it wasnt a skater, it was a boater. one of them croc wearing ones.
(seth hates crocs) |
_________________
H4L&&&&BiGMaC BE MAH BFFLEZ |
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:23 pm
|
|
|
Team Heelys - Northeast
Joined: 15 Dec 2006
Posts: 1803
|
|
That's ANOTHER REASON FOR:
http://www.heelychat.com/viewtopic.php?t=1678 |
_________________ [Wed 7:53] Slicer: *looks at Merlyn's finger frenzy score*
[Wed 7:53] Slicer: *face screws up in a combination of amazement and a sort of horror*
[Fri 12:06] IVI4V3R1CK: hey Merlyn, if you don't mind me asking, whys your name yellow?
[Fri 12:07] merlyn_DHC: Because I'm Chinese
[Fri 12:08] merlyn_DHC: (isn't that obvious) ?
[Fri 12:08] IVI4V3R1CK: o.o... thats kinda wrong
[Fri 12:08] merlyn_DHC: HAHAHA
David: Hey RU there ?
H33LYcRaZeD: yeah
David: How things ?
H33LYcRaZeD: thongs arte good
Big Mac: to go to camp quality to give lessons and give away hoes |
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:31 pm
|
|
|
Joined: 05 Nov 2007
Posts: 162
|
|
| |
Last edited by Marked5th on Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total |
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:34 pm
|
|
|
Team Heelys - Northeast
Joined: 15 Dec 2006
Posts: 1803
|
|
Nnnnnaaahh I'd LOVE to invite team Togos or Street-Gliders to a vert competition.
JUST SO I CAN WRECK THEM on VERT.
 |
_________________ [Wed 7:53] Slicer: *looks at Merlyn's finger frenzy score*
[Wed 7:53] Slicer: *face screws up in a combination of amazement and a sort of horror*
[Fri 12:06] IVI4V3R1CK: hey Merlyn, if you don't mind me asking, whys your name yellow?
[Fri 12:07] merlyn_DHC: Because I'm Chinese
[Fri 12:08] merlyn_DHC: (isn't that obvious) ?
[Fri 12:08] IVI4V3R1CK: o.o... thats kinda wrong
[Fri 12:08] merlyn_DHC: HAHAHA
David: Hey RU there ?
H33LYcRaZeD: yeah
David: How things ?
H33LYcRaZeD: thongs arte good
Big Mac: to go to camp quality to give lessons and give away hoes |
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:17 pm
|
|
|
Joined: 05 Nov 2007
Posts: 162
|
|
| |
Last edited by Marked5th on Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total |
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:55 am
|
|
|
Joined: 13 Feb 2007
Posts: 221
Location: Austin, TX
|
|
| Saying "I hybrid skate" sounds soooooo much cooler than saying "I can heel" or "I'm going heeling." I'm gonna start saying that now. |
_________________ I could say somthing funny here, but I'm not going to. |
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:51 am
|
|
|
Joined: 10 Mar 2007
Posts: 164
Location: Austin TX
|
|
I agree with ^^^
Hybrid Skate sounds like you are actually serious about skating. |
_________________ I like potatoes.
Every respectable person has to Heel once. Because after that they'll never stop!
Tricks: Backwards, Switch. Improving 360, 180 and Crabwalk
Heelys: Torches!
 |
|
|
|
 |
|