Heelychat Forum Index
Author Message
<  General  ~  &#8197;&#8197;
Marked5th
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:25 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 05 Nov 2007
Posts: 162

  


Last edited by Marked5th on Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kain
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:20 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 22 Feb 2007
Posts: 1548
Location: Ohio

Those look awesome! Kinda like freeline skates ^_^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
merlyn_DHC
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:22 pm  Reply with quote
Team Heelys - Northeast


Joined: 15 Dec 2006
Posts: 1803

I think these would be better than freelines .. but .. if its a hybrid .. I'll stick with Heelys.

_________________
[Wed 7:53] Slicer: *looks at Merlyn's finger frenzy score*
[Wed 7:53] Slicer: *face screws up in a combination of amazement and a sort of horror*

[Fri 12:06] IVI4V3R1CK: hey Merlyn, if you don't mind me asking, whys your name yellow?
[Fri 12:07] merlyn_DHC: Because I'm Chinese
[Fri 12:08] merlyn_DHC: (isn't that obvious) ?
[Fri 12:08] IVI4V3R1CK: o.o... thats kinda wrong
[Fri 12:08] merlyn_DHC: HAHAHA

David: Hey RU there ?
H33LYcRaZeD: yeah
David: How things ?
H33LYcRaZeD: thongs arte good

Big Mac: to go to camp quality to give lessons and give away hoes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kain
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:39 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 22 Feb 2007
Posts: 1548
Location: Ohio

merlyn_DHC wrote:
I think these would be better than freelines .. but .. if its a hybrid .. I'll stick with Heelys.


I think I'll do both ^_^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
parker=cool
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:57 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 13 Feb 2007
Posts: 221
Location: Austin, TX

Wow. Those look pretty cool. But Heelys still own them Smile

_________________
I could say somthing funny here, but I'm not going to.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Marked5th
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:56 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 05 Nov 2007
Posts: 162

  


Last edited by Marked5th on Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
seth1230
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:42 pm  Reply with quote
Heelys Encyclopedia


Joined: 19 Mar 2006
Posts: 2974
Location: Representing SouthEast

ive tried these before think the togos of freelines/ripstiks/waveboards.


ive had a waveboard and a ripstick for a good amount of time now, and when i tried on the demo pair at journeys, they told me to use em like a waveboard.


nothing like it.


felt EXTREMELY clunky.


and awkward to stop on.

_________________


H4L&&&&BiGMaC BE MAH BFFLEZ
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
merlyn_DHC
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:13 pm  Reply with quote
Team Heelys - Northeast


Joined: 15 Dec 2006
Posts: 1803

Good enough .. if you've tried them and don't like them, then you kept an open mind.

There's nothing wrong with not liking them. Its good to have an opinion.

MDHZ

_________________
[Wed 7:53] Slicer: *looks at Merlyn's finger frenzy score*
[Wed 7:53] Slicer: *face screws up in a combination of amazement and a sort of horror*

[Fri 12:06] IVI4V3R1CK: hey Merlyn, if you don't mind me asking, whys your name yellow?
[Fri 12:07] merlyn_DHC: Because I'm Chinese
[Fri 12:08] merlyn_DHC: (isn't that obvious) ?
[Fri 12:08] IVI4V3R1CK: o.o... thats kinda wrong
[Fri 12:08] merlyn_DHC: HAHAHA

David: Hey RU there ?
H33LYcRaZeD: yeah
David: How things ?
H33LYcRaZeD: thongs arte good

Big Mac: to go to camp quality to give lessons and give away hoes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kain
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:14 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 22 Feb 2007
Posts: 1548
Location: Ohio

seth1230™ wrote:
ive tried these before think the togos of freelines/ripstiks/waveboards.


ive had a waveboard and a ripstick for a good amount of time now, and when i tried on the demo pair at journeys, they told me to use em like a waveboard.


nothing like it.


felt EXTREMELY clunky.


and awkward to stop on.


I know. I tried freeline skates thinking they'd be like the waveboard.....XD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Kain
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:15 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 22 Feb 2007
Posts: 1548
Location: Ohio

parker=cool wrote:
Wow. Those look pretty cool. But Heelys still own them Smile


Nah....I'd say they're about the same coolness XD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Kain
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:15 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 22 Feb 2007
Posts: 1548
Location: Ohio

Marked5th wrote:
Wow weird comments...am I the only one who thinks it's a really odd looking idea? It's like a shoe with a skateboard glued to it...no support, not to mention that ugly little hole you need to put it into...sorry but I categorize it in the league of Togo and Gliderz...


Y'know there is a hole cover.......-_-
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
seth1230
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:27 pm  Reply with quote
Heelys Encyclopedia


Joined: 19 Mar 2006
Posts: 2974
Location: Representing SouthEast

jmar8542 wrote:
Marked5th wrote:
Wow weird comments...am I the only one who thinks it's a really odd looking idea? It's like a shoe with a skateboard glued to it...no support, not to mention that ugly little hole you need to put it into...sorry but I categorize it in the league of Togo and Gliderz...


Y'know there is a hole cover.......-_-


y'know, theres such thing as edit post instead of having to triple post Wink

_________________


H4L&&&&BiGMaC BE MAH BFFLEZ
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kain
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:33 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 22 Feb 2007
Posts: 1548
Location: Ohio

seth1230™ wrote:
jmar8542 wrote:
Marked5th wrote:
Wow weird comments...am I the only one who thinks it's a really odd looking idea? It's like a shoe with a skateboard glued to it...no support, not to mention that ugly little hole you need to put it into...sorry but I categorize it in the league of Togo and Gliderz...


Y'know there is a hole cover.......-_-


y'know, theres such thing as edit post instead of having to triple post Wink


Y'know................I didn't understand a word of that XD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
seth1230
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:48 pm  Reply with quote
Heelys Encyclopedia


Joined: 19 Mar 2006
Posts: 2974
Location: Representing SouthEast

jmar8542 wrote:
seth1230™ wrote:
jmar8542 wrote:
Marked5th wrote:
Wow weird comments...am I the only one who thinks it's a really odd looking idea? It's like a shoe with a skateboard glued to it...no support, not to mention that ugly little hole you need to put it into...sorry but I categorize it in the league of Togo and Gliderz...


Y'know there is a hole cover.......-_-


y'know, theres such thing as edit post instead of having to triple post Wink


Y'know................I didn't understand a word of that XD



you made 3 posts in a row. which is a no-no.



you could have just pressed the edit button. i'd do it for you but im mod of the most unactive section in this place.

_________________


H4L&&&&BiGMaC BE MAH BFFLEZ
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
All times are GMT - 5 Hours

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 1 of 1
Heelychat Forum Index  ~  General

Post new topic   Reply to topic


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB and Ad Infinitum v1.06
Heelychat.com is in no way affiliated with Heelys, Inc., or any Heelys retailer, distributor, or affiliate.