| Author |
Message |
| < General ~    |
|
Posted:
Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:25 pm
|
|
|
Joined: 05 Nov 2007
Posts: 162
|
|
| |
Last edited by Marked5th on Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total |
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:20 pm
|
|
|
Joined: 22 Feb 2007
Posts: 1548
Location: Ohio
|
|
| Those look awesome! Kinda like freeline skates ^_^ |
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:22 pm
|
|
|
Team Heelys - Northeast
Joined: 15 Dec 2006
Posts: 1803
|
|
| I think these would be better than freelines .. but .. if its a hybrid .. I'll stick with Heelys. |
_________________ [Wed 7:53] Slicer: *looks at Merlyn's finger frenzy score*
[Wed 7:53] Slicer: *face screws up in a combination of amazement and a sort of horror*
[Fri 12:06] IVI4V3R1CK: hey Merlyn, if you don't mind me asking, whys your name yellow?
[Fri 12:07] merlyn_DHC: Because I'm Chinese
[Fri 12:08] merlyn_DHC: (isn't that obvious) ?
[Fri 12:08] IVI4V3R1CK: o.o... thats kinda wrong
[Fri 12:08] merlyn_DHC: HAHAHA
David: Hey RU there ?
H33LYcRaZeD: yeah
David: How things ?
H33LYcRaZeD: thongs arte good
Big Mac: to go to camp quality to give lessons and give away hoes |
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:39 pm
|
|
|
Joined: 22 Feb 2007
Posts: 1548
Location: Ohio
|
|
| merlyn_DHC wrote: | | I think these would be better than freelines .. but .. if its a hybrid .. I'll stick with Heelys. |
I think I'll do both ^_^ |
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:57 am
|
|
|
Joined: 13 Feb 2007
Posts: 221
Location: Austin, TX
|
|
Wow. Those look pretty cool. But Heelys still own them  |
_________________ I could say somthing funny here, but I'm not going to. |
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:56 am
|
|
|
Joined: 05 Nov 2007
Posts: 162
|
|
| |
Last edited by Marked5th on Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total |
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:42 pm
|
|
|
Heelys Encyclopedia
Joined: 19 Mar 2006
Posts: 2974
Location: Representing SouthEast
|
|
ive tried these before think the togos of freelines/ripstiks/waveboards.
ive had a waveboard and a ripstick for a good amount of time now, and when i tried on the demo pair at journeys, they told me to use em like a waveboard.
nothing like it.
felt EXTREMELY clunky.
and awkward to stop on. |
_________________
H4L&&&&BiGMaC BE MAH BFFLEZ |
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:13 pm
|
|
|
Team Heelys - Northeast
Joined: 15 Dec 2006
Posts: 1803
|
|
Good enough .. if you've tried them and don't like them, then you kept an open mind.
There's nothing wrong with not liking them. Its good to have an opinion.
MDHZ |
_________________ [Wed 7:53] Slicer: *looks at Merlyn's finger frenzy score*
[Wed 7:53] Slicer: *face screws up in a combination of amazement and a sort of horror*
[Fri 12:06] IVI4V3R1CK: hey Merlyn, if you don't mind me asking, whys your name yellow?
[Fri 12:07] merlyn_DHC: Because I'm Chinese
[Fri 12:08] merlyn_DHC: (isn't that obvious) ?
[Fri 12:08] IVI4V3R1CK: o.o... thats kinda wrong
[Fri 12:08] merlyn_DHC: HAHAHA
David: Hey RU there ?
H33LYcRaZeD: yeah
David: How things ?
H33LYcRaZeD: thongs arte good
Big Mac: to go to camp quality to give lessons and give away hoes |
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:14 pm
|
|
|
Joined: 22 Feb 2007
Posts: 1548
Location: Ohio
|
|
| seth1230™ wrote: | ive tried these before think the togos of freelines/ripstiks/waveboards.
ive had a waveboard and a ripstick for a good amount of time now, and when i tried on the demo pair at journeys, they told me to use em like a waveboard.
nothing like it.
felt EXTREMELY clunky.
and awkward to stop on. |
I know. I tried freeline skates thinking they'd be like the waveboard.....XD |
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:15 pm
|
|
|
Joined: 22 Feb 2007
Posts: 1548
Location: Ohio
|
|
| parker=cool wrote: | Wow. Those look pretty cool. But Heelys still own them  |
Nah....I'd say they're about the same coolness XD |
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:15 pm
|
|
|
Joined: 22 Feb 2007
Posts: 1548
Location: Ohio
|
|
| Marked5th wrote: | | Wow weird comments...am I the only one who thinks it's a really odd looking idea? It's like a shoe with a skateboard glued to it...no support, not to mention that ugly little hole you need to put it into...sorry but I categorize it in the league of Togo and Gliderz... |
Y'know there is a hole cover.......-_- |
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:27 pm
|
|
|
Heelys Encyclopedia
Joined: 19 Mar 2006
Posts: 2974
Location: Representing SouthEast
|
|
| jmar8542 wrote: | | Marked5th wrote: | | Wow weird comments...am I the only one who thinks it's a really odd looking idea? It's like a shoe with a skateboard glued to it...no support, not to mention that ugly little hole you need to put it into...sorry but I categorize it in the league of Togo and Gliderz... |
Y'know there is a hole cover.......-_- |
y'know, theres such thing as edit post instead of having to triple post  |
_________________
H4L&&&&BiGMaC BE MAH BFFLEZ |
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:33 pm
|
|
|
Joined: 22 Feb 2007
Posts: 1548
Location: Ohio
|
|
| seth1230™ wrote: | | jmar8542 wrote: | | Marked5th wrote: | | Wow weird comments...am I the only one who thinks it's a really odd looking idea? It's like a shoe with a skateboard glued to it...no support, not to mention that ugly little hole you need to put it into...sorry but I categorize it in the league of Togo and Gliderz... |
Y'know there is a hole cover.......-_- |
y'know, theres such thing as edit post instead of having to triple post  |
Y'know................I didn't understand a word of that XD |
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:48 pm
|
|
|
Heelys Encyclopedia
Joined: 19 Mar 2006
Posts: 2974
Location: Representing SouthEast
|
|
| jmar8542 wrote: | | seth1230™ wrote: | | jmar8542 wrote: | | Marked5th wrote: | | Wow weird comments...am I the only one who thinks it's a really odd looking idea? It's like a shoe with a skateboard glued to it...no support, not to mention that ugly little hole you need to put it into...sorry but I categorize it in the league of Togo and Gliderz... |
Y'know there is a hole cover.......-_- |
y'know, theres such thing as edit post instead of having to triple post  |
Y'know................I didn't understand a word of that XD |
you made 3 posts in a row. which is a no-no.
you could have just pressed the edit button. i'd do it for you but im mod of the most unactive section in this place. |
_________________
H4L&&&&BiGMaC BE MAH BFFLEZ |
|
|
|
 |
|