| Author |
Message |
| < General ~ Advice on what to buy. |
|
Posted:
Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:10 am
|
|
|
Joined: 30 Sep 2008
Posts: 220
Location: idaho
|
|
| I have my torches for the actual "skating" part of heeling. But i was wondering what the best style i should get for just casual wearing was, like in stores, outside and just messing around. For these i want them to be realy comftorable because they will be the "casualy rolling aroung" pair. So from the experts, what style is the best for what im looking for. |
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:43 am
|
|
|
Joined: 04 Dec 2007
Posts: 1067
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
|
|
Atomics are my favorites.
I also like the Ninjas, but for whatever reason the soles are kinda harder in my opinion.
It really depends if you like Megas over Fats. For casual rolling I like Fats over megas, so I prefer my Atomics. Plus they are cheaper and come in pretty basic colors |
_________________ Shoes - Atomic, Rail, Fury, Grind This, Evolution x2, and Evolution
Favorite Tricks – Frontside, Footy Stall, and Footy |
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:36 pm
|
|
|
Heelys Encyclopedia
Joined: 19 Mar 2006
Posts: 2974
Location: Representing SouthEast
|
|
| Skools from Zappos look cool. |
_________________
H4L&&&&BiGMaC BE MAH BFFLEZ |
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:06 pm
|
|
|
Joined: 30 Sep 2008
Posts: 220
Location: idaho
|
|
I really wanted Fats so i didnt have the really thick heel. Thanks seth, the skools do look pretty awsome, and its in a size 12 YAY
Im thinking of Typhoon 7405 or the white/black Skool ones. |
|
|
|
|
 |
|