Heelychat Forum Index
Author Message
<  General  ~  How To Make A Mega-Vert Wheel.?
HeelysBabe
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:37 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 07 Oct 2007
Posts: 238
Location: Midwest

Me, and Many others are confused about mega-verts. If we could have a step by step instructions to make mega-vert wheels, That'd be fantastic.

Thanks alot.

HSB

_________________
[I gots Me 89,002.5 ghetto points! *yess* ]

Funny Quotes:
seth1230™: he was spanking the salami. relieiving stress, visiting mrs. palmer and her three friends, we get it.
seth1230™: i need more people to lube me, not just hsb
AgeMeansNothing: I've played with shocking toys before
seth1230™: ive had more things in my mouth then paris hilton.
Slicer:pole humping can be a shocking experience and is not for everyone
Heely Hailey:ive never been to CO, but isnt the grand canyon there or sumthin?
XxHeelyZxX: i wonder if santy clause was gay, would he be Panty clause?
EmmaHeelz: OMG! THERE'S THREE EIFFEL TOWERS?!?!?!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Kain
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:47 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 22 Feb 2007
Posts: 1548
Location: Ohio

www.wikihow.com

Do a search for "heelys" and I have a guide there
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Kage
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:11 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 29 Aug 2007
Posts: 567
Location: Centerville, Ohio

I tried already. A tutorial would be really time consuming and no one wants to do it.

I tried making them once and they seemed to work out but for reason they wont spin when I stand on them. Spin fine otherwise. Just not when I actually try to heel.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Marked5th
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:00 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 05 Nov 2007
Posts: 162

  


Last edited by Marked5th on Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MegaHeel
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:08 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 10 Mar 2007
Posts: 164
Location: Austin TX

I think Merlyn or Seth said there would be Mega-Vert's out in 2008 to buy.

_________________
I like potatoes.



Every respectable person has to Heel once. Because after that they'll never stop!

Tricks: Backwards, Switch. Improving 360, 180 and Crabwalk

Heelys: Torches!

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
seth1230
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:55 pm  Reply with quote
Heelys Encyclopedia


Joined: 19 Mar 2006
Posts: 2974
Location: Representing SouthEast

MegaHeel wrote:
I think Merlyn or Seth said there would be Mega-Vert's out in 2008 to buy.


it was melryn and he said theres a chance. no promises.

_________________


H4L&&&&BiGMaC BE MAH BFFLEZ
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kage
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:02 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 29 Aug 2007
Posts: 567
Location: Centerville, Ohio

Marked5th wrote:
Kage wrote:
I tried already. A tutorial would be really time consuming and no one wants to do it.

I tried making them once and they seemed to work out but for reason they wont spin when I stand on them. Spin fine otherwise. Just not when I actually try to heel.


It sounds like you have a problem with the axles and the well no? Did you use 608 bearings?


I used Mystery ABEC3 Bearings. Not sure if they are 608.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
All times are GMT - 5 Hours

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 1 of 1
Heelychat Forum Index  ~  General

Post new topic   Reply to topic


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB and Ad Infinitum v1.06
Heelychat.com is in no way affiliated with Heelys, Inc., or any Heelys retailer, distributor, or affiliate.