Heelychat Forum Index
Author Message
<  Off-Topic  ~  this is what happens when a 13 year old gets bored (PICS)
IVI4V3R1CK
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:30 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 04 Dec 2007
Posts: 1067
Location: Colorado Springs, CO

Kage wrote:
IVI4V3R1CK wrote:
haha, dude, I used to put my hair up in liberty spikes all the time (yes, I had long hair, I'll post a pic one day). I used Spray Paint half the time though, cause I would use WAY too much glue


You with long hair....

I could see you looking like Val from Brink. Laughing That was such a great movie.


HAHAHA That movie got me into skating lmao

But no, I looked like a dutch boy... maybe tomorrow I'll find some retro pics and post them up
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
All times are GMT - 5 Hours

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Heelychat Forum Index  ~  Off-Topic

Post new topic   Reply to topic


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB and Ad Infinitum v1.06
Heelychat.com is in no way affiliated with Heelys, Inc., or any Heelys retailer, distributor, or affiliate.