Heelychat Forum Index
Author Message
<  Off-Topic  ~  So, why did you choose your nick?
Hidude28
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:51 am  Reply with quote
Team Heelys


Joined: 17 Sep 2007
Posts: 764
Location: Representing Southwest

idk why i was born on 10-28 so there is the 28

saying dude was really popular and so yeah it was kinda random

_________________
I GOTZ ME 400,080 GHETTO POINTS
and a sig

I LIKE EMOTES


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Laina_Heelz
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:12 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 28 Dec 2006
Posts: 532
Location: Philly, PA

well my original name was teamheelz. I got that because me and my friends were Team Heelz. We had shirts and stuff/ then they moved. We kept in contact for a while then we stopped talking.

Then I changed my name to Laina_heelz cuss im laina...and i heel lol

_________________
[Sat 17:51] Laina_Heelz: ht its gonna be nice here...should be nice there...though i live not in the same state
[Sat 17:51] HeelyTrickster:Laina that sounded like a poem

[Tue 0:42] HeelysBabe:Im just trying to kill the time
Tue 0:43] merlyn_DHC:Kill time??
[Tue 0:43] merlyn_DHC:Isn't wasting time bad enough?
[Tue 0:43] merlyn_DHC:You have to KILL it ?!

[Thu 14:50] Big Mac: i had crabs once
[Thu 14:50] Big Mac: they kept hurting me though
[Thu 15:18] seth1230™: big mac....crabs are like lice...but that live down there....instead of up there...

laina: ugh! my kitchen is getting done and theres like no food so guess what lunch is if my mom dont give me money......PENUT BUTT
laina: oops! lol
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
AgeMeansNothing
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:39 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 223
Location: Warshington, USA

Merrie_England wrote:
To AgeMeansNothing: just caught your Heelys Rumbles unboxing on youtube - great beard man Very Happy And I kinda like those Rumbles - will have to see if I can get them here in the UK. Are they FATS or MEGA, and do they actually rumble much? I couldn't hear very well on the vid. And how do they feel/handle, if you don't mind all the questions? Smile


As those who have them can attest, Rumbles are one of, if not the most comfortable Heelys models there are. This is probably because of the suede upper and how the sole is constructed. It has it's down sides, though. For example, the heel/brake is VERY large due to the fact that the wheel well is moved very slightly forward than other models. This changes the balance, making normal heeling easier, but anything on a vert ramp more difficult. The wheels are Mega sized, but have a different construction. They don't make any noise until they get air bubbles, which mine have not yet gotten. I would say they'd be good for flatland tricks, but I don't do many tricks yet, and I know some people who prefer other models anyway.

I would definitely recommend having a pair in your collection for when you're in the mood to take it easy for a bit. Also, due to the style, they're even less likely to be suspected to be Heelys than any other model.

_________________

Hoping everyone stays happy, healthy, and heeling!
My Heelys: Escape #9110, Rumble #7317, Torch #9116, Suede Dogs #7501
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
Merrie_England
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:47 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 15 Jun 2008
Posts: 1391
Location: UK

AgeMeansNothing wrote:
The wheels [on rubmles] are Mega sized, but have a different construction.
Yeah, I thought they looked like the mega size but on the heelypedia they didn't come up in a search of all mega wheeled shoes, and there wasn't an option to search for rumble wheels. Perhaps the heelypedia needs a little tweak on this one?

_________________


"The best part of falling is getting back up again"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
seth1230
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:26 pm  Reply with quote
Heelys Encyclopedia


Joined: 19 Mar 2006
Posts: 2974
Location: Representing SouthEast

Merrie_England wrote:
AgeMeansNothing wrote:
The wheels [on rubmles] are Mega sized, but have a different construction.
Yeah, I thought they looked like the mega size but on the heelypedia they didn't come up in a search of all mega wheeled shoes, and there wasn't an option to search for rumble wheels. Perhaps the heelypedia needs a little tweak on this one?


rumbles come with the new style megas, search them under that.

_________________


H4L&&&&BiGMaC BE MAH BFFLEZ
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Merrie_England
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:06 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 15 Jun 2008
Posts: 1391
Location: UK

seth1230™ wrote:
rumbles come with the new style megas, search them under that.
I must be missing something: when I look at the heelypedia, under "Wheel type:" there isn't an option for new style megas, it just says:
Originals
Fats
Two Wheels
Megas
Big Deuce
Mack
Don't care.

Unless you mean I type it into one of the text boxes? Sorry if I'm being dense somehow Smile

_________________


"The best part of falling is getting back up again"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wondercheese
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:09 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 18 Mar 2008
Posts: 291
Location: Washington, USA

I got my name, wondercheese, from a kid I babysat regularly about 12 years ago. She gave me a sand stuffed mouse for my birthday (she was 12, I was 16). She named it wondercheese. I took wondercheese with me to band camp (yes I'm a nerd) one year, and another girl at camp thought that was histerical and started calling me wondercheese. We spent the week making cheesewhiz jokes. When I got home from camp, I made an email address with wondercheese as my name. It's usually not taken so I use it everywhere now!

wondercheese

_________________

Thu 21:53] wondercheese: we weren't trying to cause damage, and we DID pay for the broken lotion!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
seth1230
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:36 pm  Reply with quote
Heelys Encyclopedia


Joined: 19 Mar 2006
Posts: 2974
Location: Representing SouthEast

Merrie_England wrote:
seth1230™ wrote:
rumbles come with the new style megas, search them under that.
I must be missing something: when I look at the heelypedia, under "Wheel type:" there isn't an option for new style megas, it just says:
Originals
Fats
Two Wheels
Megas
Big Deuce
Mack
Don't care.

Unless you mean I type it into one of the text boxes? Sorry if I'm being dense somehow Smile


*shrug* i just add to the heelypedia. Slice is in charge of the layout and stuff, i know he added teh new megas thing recently and he told me to put rumbles only as new megas. (even though ninjas and furys have a different type of mega, then the standard one [no coinaxle, abec 5 wheels, weird hard feeling]).

_________________


H4L&&&&BiGMaC BE MAH BFFLEZ
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
merlyn_DHC
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:55 am  Reply with quote
Team Heelys - Northeast


Joined: 15 Dec 2006
Posts: 1803

Merlyn (or Merlin) is the Wizard character from TH White's "Once and Future King", the story of King Arthur.

A bunch of friends and I fell in love with the character when I was little. We all wanted to be Merlyn. So we made ridiculous challenges for each other to claim the name. I did a flying side-kick off a roof (no kidding). Eventually we all did our challenges and all become "Merlyn". I became Merlyn_DHC (now Merlyn_DHZ).

So .. Merlyn is actually more of a title than a name. But I've used the handle since I was 11.

MDHZ

_________________
[Wed 7:53] Slicer: *looks at Merlyn's finger frenzy score*
[Wed 7:53] Slicer: *face screws up in a combination of amazement and a sort of horror*

[Fri 12:06] IVI4V3R1CK: hey Merlyn, if you don't mind me asking, whys your name yellow?
[Fri 12:07] merlyn_DHC: Because I'm Chinese
[Fri 12:08] merlyn_DHC: (isn't that obvious) ?
[Fri 12:08] IVI4V3R1CK: o.o... thats kinda wrong
[Fri 12:08] merlyn_DHC: HAHAHA

David: Hey RU there ?
H33LYcRaZeD: yeah
David: How things ?
H33LYcRaZeD: thongs arte good

Big Mac: to go to camp quality to give lessons and give away hoes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
IVI4V3R1CK
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:12 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 04 Dec 2007
Posts: 1067
Location: Colorado Springs, CO

seth1230™ wrote:
even though ninjas and furys have a different type of mega, then the standard one [no coinaxle, abec 5 wheels, weird hard feeling].


I busted my Fury wheels out of the casing not too long ago (cause my other megas pretty much died due to Air Bubbles) and the only thing I noticed in them was the design.

The wheel feels the same, and it seems to be more prone to Air Bubbles (already starting to develop some, so I swapped the wheels with my BD's)

_________________
Shoes - Atomic, Rail, Fury, Grind This, Evolution x2, and Evolution
Favorite Tricks – Frontside, Footy Stall, and Footy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
merlyn_DHC
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:39 am  Reply with quote
Team Heelys - Northeast


Joined: 15 Dec 2006
Posts: 1803

Rumble wheels are good and sturdy.

But for vert there's nothing better than MegaVerts or FreeSpins.

MDHZ

_________________
[Wed 7:53] Slicer: *looks at Merlyn's finger frenzy score*
[Wed 7:53] Slicer: *face screws up in a combination of amazement and a sort of horror*

[Fri 12:06] IVI4V3R1CK: hey Merlyn, if you don't mind me asking, whys your name yellow?
[Fri 12:07] merlyn_DHC: Because I'm Chinese
[Fri 12:08] merlyn_DHC: (isn't that obvious) ?
[Fri 12:08] IVI4V3R1CK: o.o... thats kinda wrong
[Fri 12:08] merlyn_DHC: HAHAHA

David: Hey RU there ?
H33LYcRaZeD: yeah
David: How things ?
H33LYcRaZeD: thongs arte good

Big Mac: to go to camp quality to give lessons and give away hoes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kain
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:39 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 22 Feb 2007
Posts: 1548
Location: Ohio

merlyn_DHC wrote:
I did a flying side-kick off a roof (no kidding).


w00t!

you should be a heeler AND a traceur Very Happy

_________________


"Passed away in silence
The flute from the realm unseen
Empties its heart
Making love to me
With its enchanting melody.
Light of Orion,
Shadow of Andromeda,
Call of the dancing Universe.
The labyrinth I must enter
Before thou can blame my soul
With an age of peace"

"Love me for who i am, love my soul...not the body it occupies, love my heart, not the desire it hides...and love me....for what i am..."

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
HeelyLover22
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:33 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 09 Jan 2008
Posts: 191
Location: Texas

im a heely lover and my fav number is 22

_________________
~Stephanie


I has 5,000 Ghetto Points *yessss*
Smile Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
~~>Tuna<~~
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:45 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 02 Feb 2008
Posts: 348

Well, I just AM tuna, you can ask anyone that i know... And when i learned to write my name in cursive, my grampa told me that i had to have a certain style.. and he showed me one with arrows. So that's how i got the ~~><~~ part. ANd i'm tuna, and 039845697 is the square root of 304875 times pie equals: ~~>Tuna<~~

_________________
[Tue 21:23] Slicer: you are now the moderator of Canada
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   
All times are GMT - 5 Hours

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Heelychat Forum Index  ~  Off-Topic

Post new topic   Reply to topic


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB and Ad Infinitum v1.06
Heelychat.com is in no way affiliated with Heelys, Inc., or any Heelys retailer, distributor, or affiliate.