Heelychat Forum Index
Author Message
<  Off-Topic  ~  fuel tv
Kain
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:50 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 22 Feb 2007
Posts: 1548
Location: Ohio

I read this on a solidgrind post and thought I'd bring it up here, check it out.

"Ok guys i just saw a commercial on fuel tv for people who aren't sponsored in any extreme sport.Anyway they're looking for a talent on their new show called un-sponsored. www.fuel.tv.com . This could mean a huge wake up call to HSL.I really thought it was important to post this, it could mean were in the shithole state were in now or we get recognised."

_________________


"Passed away in silence
The flute from the realm unseen
Empties its heart
Making love to me
With its enchanting melody.
Light of Orion,
Shadow of Andromeda,
Call of the dancing Universe.
The labyrinth I must enter
Before thou can blame my soul
With an age of peace"

"Love me for who i am, love my soul...not the body it occupies, love my heart, not the desire it hides...and love me....for what i am..."

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
DeezUU
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:28 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 469
Location: Ol' Virginny

I'm guessin you don't get FUEL? I'm addicted to that channel... it's on one of my HOT buttons. The thing you are talkin about is a segment not really a 'show' but they show small clips between commercials. I doubt they would show any Heel'n (HySkating). This is from the submission form : "Submissions will be accepted for the following sports only : skateboarding, BMX, FMX, snowboarding, wakeboarding, surfing, and freeskiing"

The link to Fuel is Fuel.tv btw.

_________________
I HAS A SIG!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kain
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:26 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 22 Feb 2007
Posts: 1548
Location: Ohio

DeezUU wrote:
I'm guessin you don't get FUEL? I'm addicted to that channel... it's on one of my HOT buttons. The thing you are talkin about is a segment not really a 'show' but they show small clips between commercials. I doubt they would show any Heel'n (HySkating). This is from the submission form : "Submissions will be accepted for the following sports only : skateboarding, BMX, FMX, snowboarding, wakeboarding, surfing, and freeskiing"

The link to Fuel is Fuel.tv btw.


yeah, I kinda noticed that after I tried to go to it Razz

_________________


"Passed away in silence
The flute from the realm unseen
Empties its heart
Making love to me
With its enchanting melody.
Light of Orion,
Shadow of Andromeda,
Call of the dancing Universe.
The labyrinth I must enter
Before thou can blame my soul
With an age of peace"

"Love me for who i am, love my soul...not the body it occupies, love my heart, not the desire it hides...and love me....for what i am..."

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
All times are GMT - 5 Hours

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 1 of 1
Heelychat Forum Index  ~  Off-Topic

Post new topic   Reply to topic


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB and Ad Infinitum v1.06
Heelychat.com is in no way affiliated with Heelys, Inc., or any Heelys retailer, distributor, or affiliate.