| Author |
Message |
| < Off-Topic ~ fuel tv |
|
Posted:
Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:50 pm
|
|
|
Joined: 22 Feb 2007
Posts: 1548
Location: Ohio
|
|
I read this on a solidgrind post and thought I'd bring it up here, check it out.
"Ok guys i just saw a commercial on fuel tv for people who aren't sponsored in any extreme sport.Anyway they're looking for a talent on their new show called un-sponsored. www.fuel.tv.com . This could mean a huge wake up call to HSL.I really thought it was important to post this, it could mean were in the shithole state were in now or we get recognised." |
_________________
"Passed away in silence
The flute from the realm unseen
Empties its heart
Making love to me
With its enchanting melody.
Light of Orion,
Shadow of Andromeda,
Call of the dancing Universe.
The labyrinth I must enter
Before thou can blame my soul
With an age of peace"
"Love me for who i am, love my soul...not the body it occupies, love my heart, not the desire it hides...and love me....for what i am..."
 |
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:28 am
|
|
|
Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 469
Location: Ol' Virginny
|
|
I'm guessin you don't get FUEL? I'm addicted to that channel... it's on one of my HOT buttons. The thing you are talkin about is a segment not really a 'show' but they show small clips between commercials. I doubt they would show any Heel'n (HySkating). This is from the submission form : "Submissions will be accepted for the following sports only : skateboarding, BMX, FMX, snowboarding, wakeboarding, surfing, and freeskiing"
The link to Fuel is Fuel.tv btw. |
_________________ I HAS A SIG! |
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:26 am
|
|
|
Joined: 22 Feb 2007
Posts: 1548
Location: Ohio
|
|
| DeezUU wrote: | I'm guessin you don't get FUEL? I'm addicted to that channel... it's on one of my HOT buttons. The thing you are talkin about is a segment not really a 'show' but they show small clips between commercials. I doubt they would show any Heel'n (HySkating). This is from the submission form : "Submissions will be accepted for the following sports only : skateboarding, BMX, FMX, snowboarding, wakeboarding, surfing, and freeskiing"
The link to Fuel is Fuel.tv btw. |
yeah, I kinda noticed that after I tried to go to it  |
_________________
"Passed away in silence
The flute from the realm unseen
Empties its heart
Making love to me
With its enchanting melody.
Light of Orion,
Shadow of Andromeda,
Call of the dancing Universe.
The labyrinth I must enter
Before thou can blame my soul
With an age of peace"
"Love me for who i am, love my soul...not the body it occupies, love my heart, not the desire it hides...and love me....for what i am..."
 |
|
|
|
 |
|