| Author |
Message |
| < Off-Topic ~ random pics of stuff |
|
Posted:
Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:39 pm
|
|
|
Team Heelys - Midwest
Joined: 23 Oct 2006
Posts: 8388607
|
|
| I just tore through thru the bearings and kept the axel, i like the silver .. |
_________________ Your mind is like a parachute, it works best when open.
It's better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what your not.
Katielh2: cum is short for come lol
drummer: I'M HORNY
XxHeelyZxX: lol dont feel bad its normal xD
seth1230™: I AM HORNY TOO GUYS!
Hailey H.: are you acting gay?
AJ roth: NO!
Hailey H.: .. oh .. so your not acting?
GH: a plato is a larger peice of flat land that is elevated above the rest of the land
HeelysBabe: haha. It does have vert. My jeans make my butt look weird.
H33LYcRaZeD: I feel so lubed
HeelysBabe: Im selling my body
shifter1254: i read *incest whistle*
Big Mac: testy
JDH: i hate this rash! so itchy!
Slicer: use a condom next time
JDH: y? |
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:42 pm
|
|
|
Joined: 22 Feb 2007
Posts: 1548
Location: Ohio
|
|
| Heely Hailey wrote: | | I just tore through thru the bearings and kept the axel, i like the silver .. |
so you actually got it to open without destroying it?  |
_________________
"Passed away in silence
The flute from the realm unseen
Empties its heart
Making love to me
With its enchanting melody.
Light of Orion,
Shadow of Andromeda,
Call of the dancing Universe.
The labyrinth I must enter
Before thou can blame my soul
With an age of peace"
"Love me for who i am, love my soul...not the body it occupies, love my heart, not the desire it hides...and love me....for what i am..."
 |
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:05 pm
|
|
|
Team Heelys - Midwest
Joined: 23 Oct 2006
Posts: 8388607
|
|
| i destroyed the bearings, the axles and wheels are mint |
_________________ Your mind is like a parachute, it works best when open.
It's better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what your not.
Katielh2: cum is short for come lol
drummer: I'M HORNY
XxHeelyZxX: lol dont feel bad its normal xD
seth1230™: I AM HORNY TOO GUYS!
Hailey H.: are you acting gay?
AJ roth: NO!
Hailey H.: .. oh .. so your not acting?
GH: a plato is a larger peice of flat land that is elevated above the rest of the land
HeelysBabe: haha. It does have vert. My jeans make my butt look weird.
H33LYcRaZeD: I feel so lubed
HeelysBabe: Im selling my body
shifter1254: i read *incest whistle*
Big Mac: testy
JDH: i hate this rash! so itchy!
Slicer: use a condom next time
JDH: y? |
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:10 pm
|
|
|
Joined: 22 Feb 2007
Posts: 1548
Location: Ohio
|
|
| Heely Hailey wrote: | | i destroyed the bearings, the axles and wheels are mint |
but if you got it open without unscrewing the axle, how did you get new bearings in?  |
_________________
"Passed away in silence
The flute from the realm unseen
Empties its heart
Making love to me
With its enchanting melody.
Light of Orion,
Shadow of Andromeda,
Call of the dancing Universe.
The labyrinth I must enter
Before thou can blame my soul
With an age of peace"
"Love me for who i am, love my soul...not the body it occupies, love my heart, not the desire it hides...and love me....for what i am..."
 |
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:11 pm
|
|
|
Team Heelys - Midwest
Joined: 23 Oct 2006
Posts: 8388607
|
|
| the axel unscrews |
_________________ Your mind is like a parachute, it works best when open.
It's better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what your not.
Katielh2: cum is short for come lol
drummer: I'M HORNY
XxHeelyZxX: lol dont feel bad its normal xD
seth1230™: I AM HORNY TOO GUYS!
Hailey H.: are you acting gay?
AJ roth: NO!
Hailey H.: .. oh .. so your not acting?
GH: a plato is a larger peice of flat land that is elevated above the rest of the land
HeelysBabe: haha. It does have vert. My jeans make my butt look weird.
H33LYcRaZeD: I feel so lubed
HeelysBabe: Im selling my body
shifter1254: i read *incest whistle*
Big Mac: testy
JDH: i hate this rash! so itchy!
Slicer: use a condom next time
JDH: y? |
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:12 pm
|
|
|
Joined: 22 Feb 2007
Posts: 1548
Location: Ohio
|
|
| Heely Hailey wrote: | | the axel unscrews |
well....that's how I did it. Once you take the seals off the bearings, the axles unscrewed. I guess I still could've used them in my wheels, but I like the black coin axles more. |
_________________
"Passed away in silence
The flute from the realm unseen
Empties its heart
Making love to me
With its enchanting melody.
Light of Orion,
Shadow of Andromeda,
Call of the dancing Universe.
The labyrinth I must enter
Before thou can blame my soul
With an age of peace"
"Love me for who i am, love my soul...not the body it occupies, love my heart, not the desire it hides...and love me....for what i am..."
 |
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:03 pm
|
|
|
Team Heelys Midwest / HT Vid Champion
Joined: 01 Feb 2007
Posts: 586
Location: STL
|
|
| i cant get my freespin axle unscrewed i havent tried my megaverts yet tho |
_________________
[Wed 18:00] Skate or Diez: can anybody tell me how to pump
[Wed 18:01] WIYH®: pump wat
[Wed 19:35] jmar8542: i want to challenge you
[Wed 19:36] XxHeelyZxX: lol jmar drum will pwn ur ass xD
[Tue 14:30] toby: im drummers brother
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:44 am
|
|
|
Joined: 04 Dec 2007
Posts: 1067
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
|
|
Whats the deal with unscrewing MV's axle?
Is it because the Coin Axels are rediculously easy to break and once the thread is jacked up, the keep seperating causing your wheel to move back and forth? |
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:05 am
|
|
|
Team Heelys - Northeast
Joined: 15 Dec 2006
Posts: 1803
|
|
The color doesn't really matter to me - just performance. I'd use pink if it was found to be faster.
MDHZ |
_________________ [Wed 7:53] Slicer: *looks at Merlyn's finger frenzy score*
[Wed 7:53] Slicer: *face screws up in a combination of amazement and a sort of horror*
[Fri 12:06] IVI4V3R1CK: hey Merlyn, if you don't mind me asking, whys your name yellow?
[Fri 12:07] merlyn_DHC: Because I'm Chinese
[Fri 12:08] merlyn_DHC: (isn't that obvious) ?
[Fri 12:08] IVI4V3R1CK: o.o... thats kinda wrong
[Fri 12:08] merlyn_DHC: HAHAHA
David: Hey RU there ?
H33LYcRaZeD: yeah
David: How things ?
H33LYcRaZeD: thongs arte good
Big Mac: to go to camp quality to give lessons and give away hoes |
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:16 am
|
|
|
Joined: 22 Feb 2007
Posts: 1548
Location: Ohio
|
|
| merlyn_DHC wrote: | The color doesn't really matter to me - just performance. I'd use pink if it was found to be faster.
MDHZ |
same here lol.
but that's why they invented shoe paint  |
_________________
"Passed away in silence
The flute from the realm unseen
Empties its heart
Making love to me
With its enchanting melody.
Light of Orion,
Shadow of Andromeda,
Call of the dancing Universe.
The labyrinth I must enter
Before thou can blame my soul
With an age of peace"
"Love me for who i am, love my soul...not the body it occupies, love my heart, not the desire it hides...and love me....for what i am..."
 |
|
|
|
 |
|