Heelychat Forum Index
Author Message
<  Off-Topic  ~  i just found my dvd again...
Slicer
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:08 pm  Reply with quote
Museum Curator


Joined: 29 Jul 2006
Posts: 1476
Location: Central North Dakota, aka The Middle of Nowhere

Guys. I was speaking literally. I'll never know how good the rest of the movie is, because I seriously can't sit through the first five minutes of it without feeling a profound, utter contempt for everyone in the movie and everyone associated with it, complete with a rising gorge and wish to vomit. Think about eating a piece of ABC gum, complete with discarded wrapper, that has been sitting in a gutter for a month. THAT is how I feel about watching Bridge to Terabithia.

Donnie Darko gave me similar, and I forced myself to sit through that and am rather sad I did, as Donnie Darko sucks.

Now before the "OMG Slicer you monster" starts up (which is really beside the point), I thoroughly enjoyed Finding Neverland and The Neverending Story (but not its horrid sequels).

seth1230™ wrote:
well its apparent some people don't have imaginations...


You know what? Screw it.

Slicer descends the drafty, stone steps to his mausoleum-like library. Books here are organized in a very simple fashion: the most read stuff comes first.

He ignores the texts on programming and sociology in front, and continues to a foreboding tome on a lit pedestal in the center of the room. It has the words Slicer's Methods Of Getting His Point Across recently etched in the front, surrounding a green face in the center. Dried blood and a few tiny strands of various colors stain its surface; it's as if Slicer had to seize it from living stuffed animals.


"Do you wish power?", the green face asks as Slicer approaches. "I can give you power...

Slicer slams the book open.

...berond oor welpest dremf."

He skips past Electricity and Fire, continuing on to Gore and Horror. One thing catches his eye; he grins for a moment, the candles reflecting off his glasses and, somehow, his teeth; but then decides it's a poor choice and flips back to Fire, and nods.

Here we go, I'll do it quickly:


_________________
Community: We want new Megas!
a finger on the monkey's paw curls: we get them, and they're hideous
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
All times are GMT - 5 Hours

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Heelychat Forum Index  ~  Off-Topic

Post new topic   Reply to topic


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB and Ad Infinitum v1.06
Heelychat.com is in no way affiliated with Heelys, Inc., or any Heelys retailer, distributor, or affiliate.