Heelychat Forum Index
Author Message
<  Off-Topic  ~  4size magnetic skate shoes
Kain
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:37 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 22 Feb 2007
Posts: 1548
Location: Ohio

IBF wrote:
Kain wrote:

Dude.....cool it......

I know where you're coming from, and I agree......
@H55 SHUT UP......same goes for everyone else who wants to say stuff like that


dude Kage doesn't need to cool it. he made a valid point

sorry for the double post


I know, I said I agreed with it Razz

I'm just saying we should calm down a little......y'know.....
^^^how ironic is it for me to be saying that? XD

_________________


"Passed away in silence
The flute from the realm unseen
Empties its heart
Making love to me
With its enchanting melody.
Light of Orion,
Shadow of Andromeda,
Call of the dancing Universe.
The labyrinth I must enter
Before thou can blame my soul
With an age of peace"

"Love me for who i am, love my soul...not the body it occupies, love my heart, not the desire it hides...and love me....for what i am..."

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Kage
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:37 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 29 Aug 2007
Posts: 567
Location: Centerville, Ohio

Hehe, that's the issue with talking controversially online. That voice you read other people's posts in always ends up being a hot tempered one, even if the original person didn't intend it to be whatsoever.. That post wasn't meant to be sarcastic or perturbed. Simply trying to explain. Smile

Anyway, these magnet things seem kind of cool, but it would take away from the respect I have for skateboard people. It would probably take me months to have enough to control to even do a simple ollie.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Kain
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:57 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 22 Feb 2007
Posts: 1548
Location: Ohio

Kage wrote:
Hehe, that's the issue with talking controversially online. That voice you read other people's posts in always ends up being a hot tempered one, even if the original person didn't intend it to be whatsoever.. That post wasn't meant to be sarcastic or perturbed. Simply trying to explain. Smile

Anyway, these magnet things seem kind of cool, but it would take away from the respect I have for skateboard people. It would probably take me months to have enough to control to even do a simple ollie.


Yeah, but that's the good part.....you can disengage the magnets whenever you want. So you could still do flip tricks, but ollieing and grinding would be a lot easier.

I mean....ppl still respect streetboarders, even though they can just jump onto a rail Razz

_________________


"Passed away in silence
The flute from the realm unseen
Empties its heart
Making love to me
With its enchanting melody.
Light of Orion,
Shadow of Andromeda,
Call of the dancing Universe.
The labyrinth I must enter
Before thou can blame my soul
With an age of peace"

"Love me for who i am, love my soul...not the body it occupies, love my heart, not the desire it hides...and love me....for what i am..."

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Kage
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:59 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 29 Aug 2007
Posts: 567
Location: Centerville, Ohio

It's cool, I don't really mean to diss it.

It does seem like street boarders would have it easier initially, however they also take it WAY further than skateboarders.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
IBF
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:02 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 24 Nov 2007
Posts: 217
Location: Canada

Kain wrote:
Kage wrote:
Hehe, that's the issue with talking controversially online. That voice you read other people's posts in always ends up being a hot tempered one, even if the original person didn't intend it to be whatsoever.. That post wasn't meant to be sarcastic or perturbed. Simply trying to explain. Smile

Anyway, these magnet things seem kind of cool, but it would take away from the respect I have for skateboard people. It would probably take me months to have enough to control to even do a simple ollie.


Yeah, but that's the good part.....you can disengage the magnets whenever you want. So you could still do flip tricks, but ollieing and grinding would be a lot easier.

I mean....ppl still respect streetboarders, even though they can just jump onto a rail Razz


you can do a flip trick with the magnets in the shoe! gah!

_________________



[Fri 15:52] IBF: i had dream that i was with my parents at HCG and you were the only one there because everyone was coming and then i pointed you out to my parents and they thought you were a pedophile
[Fri 15:53] IBF: but then i was like "no thats slicer the beholder of ultimate banning power"
[Sat 17:18] Slicer: does IBF create awkward silences by his mere presence?
[Fri 21:55] Homicidal Potato: ahh the place to myself...wheres the lotion?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Kain
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:10 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 22 Feb 2007
Posts: 1548
Location: Ohio

IBF wrote:
Kain wrote:
Kage wrote:
Hehe, that's the issue with talking controversially online. That voice you read other people's posts in always ends up being a hot tempered one, even if the original person didn't intend it to be whatsoever.. That post wasn't meant to be sarcastic or perturbed. Simply trying to explain. Smile

Anyway, these magnet things seem kind of cool, but it would take away from the respect I have for skateboard people. It would probably take me months to have enough to control to even do a simple ollie.


Yeah, but that's the good part.....you can disengage the magnets whenever you want. So you could still do flip tricks, but ollieing and grinding would be a lot easier.

I mean....ppl still respect streetboarders, even though they can just jump onto a rail Razz


you can do a flip trick with the magnets in the shoe! gah!


....dude.....read......

if you slide your shoes off the magnets in the board, you're free. So you can put your back foot on the tail, your toe in the middle, and do a kickflip. then if you want to jump over something, you just slide your feet back onto the magnets and jump

_________________


"Passed away in silence
The flute from the realm unseen
Empties its heart
Making love to me
With its enchanting melody.
Light of Orion,
Shadow of Andromeda,
Call of the dancing Universe.
The labyrinth I must enter
Before thou can blame my soul
With an age of peace"

"Love me for who i am, love my soul...not the body it occupies, love my heart, not the desire it hides...and love me....for what i am..."

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
wondercheese
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:20 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 18 Mar 2008
Posts: 291
Location: Washington, USA

Kage wrote:
HeelyTrickster wrote:
Kage wrote:
H55 wrote:
thats pretty gay, it takes the whole fun out of skateboarding.


It's not gay. Gay means happy or homosexual.

I think the term you are looking for is stupid.


Dude, seriously? every time someone says gay you always say that.


Seriously, I'm sick of people associating gay people with anything they dislike.

What if it became the societal norm to call anything stupid or anything people hated, Ronnie? Not just ronnie as a word, Ronnie as in you and anyone else with your name.

You didn't pick your name, but religious people tell you you're going to hell because of it, some groups say you are destroying the image of a family, people hate you. You log on to youtube and scroll down to the comments to find things such as "ALL you fucking ronnies should be killed by terrorist! DIE RONNIES!!" "You truly a retarded dick sucking mindless sheep. get aids and die!" (those are real comments from youtube with ronnie replacing fag... if a mod feels need to edit them, proceed because they are terrible....)

It would suck, would it not?

So now I'm on here seeing children using the term like it's nothing, also seeing this at Laser Quest(where I work) when 6 year old kids come up and tell their friend his/her codename is "gay" or "homo" and I don't see that ending well.



So well said!!!!!! thanks for putting that out there!!!! I 100% totally agree with all that!

wondercheese
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kage
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:44 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 29 Aug 2007
Posts: 567
Location: Centerville, Ohio

Thanks ^_^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Kain
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:00 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 22 Feb 2007
Posts: 1548
Location: Ohio

wondercheese wrote:
Kage wrote:
HeelyTrickster wrote:
Kage wrote:
H55 wrote:
thats pretty gay, it takes the whole fun out of skateboarding.


It's not gay. Gay means happy or homosexual.

I think the term you are looking for is stupid.


Dude, seriously? every time someone says gay you always say that.


Seriously, I'm sick of people associating gay people with anything they dislike.

What if it became the societal norm to call anything stupid or anything people hated, Ronnie? Not just ronnie as a word, Ronnie as in you and anyone else with your name.

You didn't pick your name, but religious people tell you you're going to hell because of it, some groups say you are destroying the image of a family, people hate you. You log on to youtube and scroll down to the comments to find things such as "ALL you fucking ronnies should be killed by terrorist! DIE RONNIES!!" "You truly a retarded dick sucking mindless sheep. get aids and die!" (those are real comments from youtube with ronnie replacing fag... if a mod feels need to edit them, proceed because they are terrible....)

It would suck, would it not?

So now I'm on here seeing children using the term like it's nothing, also seeing this at Laser Quest(where I work) when 6 year old kids come up and tell their friend his/her codename is "gay" or "homo" and I don't see that ending well.



So well said!!!!!! thanks for putting that out there!!!! I 100% totally agree with all that!

wondercheese


Very Happy

_________________


"Passed away in silence
The flute from the realm unseen
Empties its heart
Making love to me
With its enchanting melody.
Light of Orion,
Shadow of Andromeda,
Call of the dancing Universe.
The labyrinth I must enter
Before thou can blame my soul
With an age of peace"

"Love me for who i am, love my soul...not the body it occupies, love my heart, not the desire it hides...and love me....for what i am..."

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
All times are GMT - 5 Hours

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Heelychat Forum Index  ~  Off-Topic

Post new topic   Reply to topic


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB and Ad Infinitum v1.06
Heelychat.com is in no way affiliated with Heelys, Inc., or any Heelys retailer, distributor, or affiliate.