| Author |
Message |
| < Off-Topic ~ Kage? |
|
Posted:
Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:17 am
|
|
|
Joined: 04 Dec 2007
Posts: 1067
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
|
|
| So what ever happened to Kage, does anyone know? |
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:20 am
|
|
|
Joined: 22 Feb 2007
Posts: 1548
Location: Ohio
|
|
idk, I've been looking for him.
I want him to join ScarredHeelz  |
_________________
"Passed away in silence
The flute from the realm unseen
Empties its heart
Making love to me
With its enchanting melody.
Light of Orion,
Shadow of Andromeda,
Call of the dancing Universe.
The labyrinth I must enter
Before thou can blame my soul
With an age of peace"
"Love me for who i am, love my soul...not the body it occupies, love my heart, not the desire it hides...and love me....for what i am..."
 |
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:14 pm
|
|
|
Heelys Encyclopedia
Joined: 19 Mar 2006
Posts: 2974
Location: Representing SouthEast
|
|
he comes on, he's busy i guess, still talk to him on myspace and Y!M. well i think....he hasnt actually responded  |
_________________
H4L&&&&BiGMaC BE MAH BFFLEZ |
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:10 pm
|
|
|
Joined: 04 Dec 2007
Posts: 1067
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
|
|
| lol, I was just concerned, haven't seen him on in a while -shrugs- |
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:11 pm
|
|
|
Team Heelys
Joined: 17 Sep 2007
Posts: 764
Location: Representing Southwest
|
|
| yeah i miss seeing "GET UP AND HEEL" |
_________________ I GOTZ ME 400,080 GHETTO POINTS
and a sig
I LIKE EMOTES
 |
|
|
|
 |
|