| Author |
Message |
| < General ~ lightest pair of heelys |
|
Posted:
Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:28 am
|
|
|
Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 1
|
|
I'm looking to buy some new heelys because my fleets get really heavy after wearing them for a while.
Do you know how heavy these three are in comparison to eachother?
Fleet, Hurricane, and Atomic
I don't really know, I'm just hoping either Hurricane or Atomic is lighter than Fleet.
Gracias  |
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:46 am
|
|
|
Joined: 22 Feb 2007
Posts: 1548
Location: Ohio
|
|
| Personally....I think stellar is the lightest |
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:37 pm
|
|
|
Joined: 06 Nov 2007
Posts: 192
Location: Wrexham, Wales, UK
|
|
| I'm not exactly sure but I think hurricanes are the lightest (I think) |
_________________
I'm on Heelys International and we will kick ur ass!! I haz 200 ghetto points
[Sun 16:50] XxHeelyZxX: g2g church then mall
[Sun 16:55] Slicer: I think that sums up Middle America right there |
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:33 pm
|
|
|
Heelys Encyclopedia
Joined: 19 Mar 2006
Posts: 2974
Location: Representing SouthEast
|
|
all those are within the same weight range and out of those 3 id say probably fleet (when i wore my friends, they felt VERY flimsy compared to my nephews hurricanes....and atomics....those are uncomfortable so hell no.)
out of ALL the models made id say, reflex. |
_________________
H4L&&&&BiGMaC BE MAH BFFLEZ |
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:16 pm
|
|
|
Museum Curator
Joined: 29 Jul 2006
Posts: 1476
Location: Central North Dakota, aka The Middle of Nowhere
|
|
What are you talking about? Fleets are much heavier than Atomics, unless they've been selling extra-thick Atomics recently. Much thicker sole, much more heft.
Damn, now we need someone with a scale.. |
_________________ Community: We want new Megas!
a finger on the monkey's paw curls: we get them, and they're hideous |
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:19 pm
|
|
|
Heelys Encyclopedia
Joined: 19 Mar 2006
Posts: 2974
Location: Representing SouthEast
|
|
| Slicer wrote: | What are you talking about? Fleets are much heavier than Atomics, unless they've been selling extra-thick Atomics recently. Much thicker sole, much more heft.
Damn, now we need someone with a scale.. |
i know what im talking about, im just telling you what i felt, i liked how fleets felt they felt light and easy on the feet, atomics were by far the worst.
if anything go with 'canes. |
_________________
H4L&&&&BiGMaC BE MAH BFFLEZ |
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:47 pm
|
|
|
Team Heelys - SoCal
Joined: 26 Dec 2006
Posts: -123845
|
|
| -pokesmyhurricanes- |
_________________ Big Mac: to go to camp quality to give lessons and give away hoes
seth1230™: we be on our hoes all day.
seth1230™: i mean shoes.
DeezUU: I keep my shoes in check on the daily
DeezUU: gotta keep your gimphand strong!!
seth1230™: im on a boat and
HannahHeelz: it's going fast and
heelingforlyfe™: i've got a nautical themed, pashmina afghan
SEBASS IZ MAH BESFRANNNN. |
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:50 pm
|
|
|
Joined: 03 Jun 2007
Posts: 117
Location: northern ohio
|
|
| i wore nsanes atomics i couldnt get used to them and i hurt my foot |
_________________ have a exellent christmas |
|
|
|
 |
|