| Author |
Message |
| < General ~ iHeel |
|
Posted:
Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:01 pm
|
|
|
Team Heelys - Midwest
Joined: 23 Oct 2006
Posts: 8388607
|
|
| http://flickr.com/photos/8550698@N06/1936179131/ |
_________________ Your mind is like a parachute, it works best when open.
It's better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what your not.
Katielh2: cum is short for come lol
drummer: I'M HORNY
XxHeelyZxX: lol dont feel bad its normal xD
seth1230™: I AM HORNY TOO GUYS!
Hailey H.: are you acting gay?
AJ roth: NO!
Hailey H.: .. oh .. so your not acting?
GH: a plato is a larger peice of flat land that is elevated above the rest of the land
HeelysBabe: haha. It does have vert. My jeans make my butt look weird.
H33LYcRaZeD: I feel so lubed
HeelysBabe: Im selling my body
shifter1254: i read *incest whistle*
Big Mac: testy
JDH: i hate this rash! so itchy!
Slicer: use a condom next time
JDH: y? |
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:03 pm
|
|
|
Heelys Maniac/Punmaster in Training
Joined: 09 Jun 2007
Posts: 577
Location: North East, The One and Only!
|
|
| yo THAT PWNZ!!!! |
_________________ Slide 7106, Torch 9162, Switch 7219, Chill 7255, Ninja 7319
#3 Of PEAR Club
51,200 G.P.
Brian/Danny/H2/Emma are my Short Palz
seth1230™: lmfao i log in and i see HT say im a hooker xD
shifter1254: then i guess i want to hug hold hands and kiss HT
IVI4V3R1CK: alrighty guys, I'm out like the fat kid in dodgeball
01001001: yes...i'm a gay robot
HeelysBabe: -milks the cow-
Kain: @emma....*cough*nymph*cough*...
EmmaHeelz: that hamster is sexayyy
HeelysBabe: WAIT...YOUR A GIRL?!
  |
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:03 pm
|
|
|
Joined: 05 Nov 2007
Posts: 162
|
|
| |
Last edited by Marked5th on Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total |
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:04 pm
|
|
|
Joined: 13 Feb 2007
Posts: 221
Location: Austin, TX
|
|
| SWEET! |
_________________ I could say somthing funny here, but I'm not going to. |
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:06 pm
|
|
|
Team Heelys - Midwest
Joined: 23 Oct 2006
Posts: 8388607
|
|
| Marked5th wrote: | | Awesome!! Do they sell it? |
I ordered from iFrogz.com
I had to make the heelys logo custom, if anyone wants me to make a special color for them (apparently heelys felt it neccesary to use a million different shades of red in their logo ) i'd be glad to (might take me awhile tho) |
_________________ Your mind is like a parachute, it works best when open.
It's better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what your not.
Katielh2: cum is short for come lol
drummer: I'M HORNY
XxHeelyZxX: lol dont feel bad its normal xD
seth1230™: I AM HORNY TOO GUYS!
Hailey H.: are you acting gay?
AJ roth: NO!
Hailey H.: .. oh .. so your not acting?
GH: a plato is a larger peice of flat land that is elevated above the rest of the land
HeelysBabe: haha. It does have vert. My jeans make my butt look weird.
H33LYcRaZeD: I feel so lubed
HeelysBabe: Im selling my body
shifter1254: i read *incest whistle*
Big Mac: testy
JDH: i hate this rash! so itchy!
Slicer: use a condom next time
JDH: y? |
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:14 pm
|
|
|
Joined: 10 Mar 2007
Posts: 164
Location: Austin TX
|
|
| thats sweet, is that a nano? |
_________________ I like potatoes.
Every respectable person has to Heel once. Because after that they'll never stop!
Tricks: Backwards, Switch. Improving 360, 180 and Crabwalk
Heelys: Torches!
 |
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:16 pm
|
|
|
Team Heelys - Midwest
Joined: 23 Oct 2006
Posts: 8388607
|
|
| MegaHeel wrote: | | thats sweet, is that a nano? |
naww, issa mini. havent sold em in a year or two, but its the only ipod ill ever buy |
_________________ Your mind is like a parachute, it works best when open.
It's better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what your not.
Katielh2: cum is short for come lol
drummer: I'M HORNY
XxHeelyZxX: lol dont feel bad its normal xD
seth1230™: I AM HORNY TOO GUYS!
Hailey H.: are you acting gay?
AJ roth: NO!
Hailey H.: .. oh .. so your not acting?
GH: a plato is a larger peice of flat land that is elevated above the rest of the land
HeelysBabe: haha. It does have vert. My jeans make my butt look weird.
H33LYcRaZeD: I feel so lubed
HeelysBabe: Im selling my body
shifter1254: i read *incest whistle*
Big Mac: testy
JDH: i hate this rash! so itchy!
Slicer: use a condom next time
JDH: y? |
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:17 pm
|
|
|
Joined: 10 Mar 2007
Posts: 164
Location: Austin TX
|
|
| can i ordder a nano case like that? |
_________________ I like potatoes.
Every respectable person has to Heel once. Because after that they'll never stop!
Tricks: Backwards, Switch. Improving 360, 180 and Crabwalk
Heelys: Torches!
 |
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:18 pm
|
|
|
Team Heelys - Midwest
Joined: 23 Oct 2006
Posts: 8388607
|
|
| MegaHeel wrote: | | can i ordder a nano case like that? |
yah, lmk if you want me to send you the file of the yellow heelys logo for the wheel. its http://www.ifrogz.com or something like that. |
_________________ Your mind is like a parachute, it works best when open.
It's better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what your not.
Katielh2: cum is short for come lol
drummer: I'M HORNY
XxHeelyZxX: lol dont feel bad its normal xD
seth1230™: I AM HORNY TOO GUYS!
Hailey H.: are you acting gay?
AJ roth: NO!
Hailey H.: .. oh .. so your not acting?
GH: a plato is a larger peice of flat land that is elevated above the rest of the land
HeelysBabe: haha. It does have vert. My jeans make my butt look weird.
H33LYcRaZeD: I feel so lubed
HeelysBabe: Im selling my body
shifter1254: i read *incest whistle*
Big Mac: testy
JDH: i hate this rash! so itchy!
Slicer: use a condom next time
JDH: y? |
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:21 pm
|
|
|
Team Heelys - Northeast
Joined: 28 May 2007
Posts: 781
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:03 pm
|
|
|
Joined: 29 Aug 2007
Posts: 567
Location: Centerville, Ohio
|
|
Wow, that's GREAT.  |
|
|
|
|
 |
|