| Author |
Message |
| < General ~ How To Make A Mega-Vert Wheel.? |
|
Posted:
Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:37 pm
|
|
|
Joined: 07 Oct 2007
Posts: 238
Location: Midwest
|
|
Me, and Many others are confused about mega-verts. If we could have a step by step instructions to make mega-vert wheels, That'd be fantastic.
Thanks alot.
HSB |
_________________ [I gots Me 89,002.5 ghetto points! *yess* ]
Funny Quotes:
seth1230™: he was spanking the salami. relieiving stress, visiting mrs. palmer and her three friends, we get it.
seth1230™: i need more people to lube me, not just hsb
AgeMeansNothing: I've played with shocking toys before
seth1230™: ive had more things in my mouth then paris hilton.
Slicer:pole humping can be a shocking experience and is not for everyone
Heely Hailey:ive never been to CO, but isnt the grand canyon there or sumthin?
XxHeelyZxX: i wonder if santy clause was gay, would he be Panty clause?
EmmaHeelz: OMG! THERE'S THREE EIFFEL TOWERS?!?!?!
 |
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:47 pm
|
|
|
Joined: 22 Feb 2007
Posts: 1548
Location: Ohio
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:11 pm
|
|
|
Joined: 29 Aug 2007
Posts: 567
Location: Centerville, Ohio
|
|
I tried already. A tutorial would be really time consuming and no one wants to do it.
I tried making them once and they seemed to work out but for reason they wont spin when I stand on them. Spin fine otherwise. Just not when I actually try to heel. |
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:00 pm
|
|
|
Joined: 05 Nov 2007
Posts: 162
|
|
| |
Last edited by Marked5th on Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total |
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:08 am
|
|
|
Joined: 10 Mar 2007
Posts: 164
Location: Austin TX
|
|
| I think Merlyn or Seth said there would be Mega-Vert's out in 2008 to buy. |
_________________ I like potatoes.
Every respectable person has to Heel once. Because after that they'll never stop!
Tricks: Backwards, Switch. Improving 360, 180 and Crabwalk
Heelys: Torches!
 |
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:55 pm
|
|
|
Heelys Encyclopedia
Joined: 19 Mar 2006
Posts: 2974
Location: Representing SouthEast
|
|
| MegaHeel wrote: | | I think Merlyn or Seth said there would be Mega-Vert's out in 2008 to buy. |
it was melryn and he said theres a chance. no promises. |
_________________
H4L&&&&BiGMaC BE MAH BFFLEZ |
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:02 pm
|
|
|
Joined: 29 Aug 2007
Posts: 567
Location: Centerville, Ohio
|
|
| Marked5th wrote: | | Kage wrote: | I tried already. A tutorial would be really time consuming and no one wants to do it.
I tried making them once and they seemed to work out but for reason they wont spin when I stand on them. Spin fine otherwise. Just not when I actually try to heel. |
It sounds like you have a problem with the axles and the well no? Did you use 608 bearings? |
I used Mystery ABEC3 Bearings. Not sure if they are 608. |
|
|
|
|
 |
|