| Author |
Message |
| < Off-Topic ~ halloween costumesssssss |
|
Posted:
Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:10 am
|
|
|
Joined: 07 Oct 2007
Posts: 238
Location: Midwest
|
|
| I have no clue what I was going to be. there is this fat-suit at wally world, it like ties in the back. I was going to be a *Fat Hooker* bahaba. I thought it was funny. I want something that isnt heavy, or makes me sweaty. lol |
_________________ [I gots Me 89,002.5 ghetto points! *yess* ]
Funny Quotes:
seth1230™: he was spanking the salami. relieiving stress, visiting mrs. palmer and her three friends, we get it.
seth1230™: i need more people to lube me, not just hsb
AgeMeansNothing: I've played with shocking toys before
seth1230™: ive had more things in my mouth then paris hilton.
Slicer:pole humping can be a shocking experience and is not for everyone
Heely Hailey:ive never been to CO, but isnt the grand canyon there or sumthin?
XxHeelyZxX: i wonder if santy clause was gay, would he be Panty clause?
EmmaHeelz: OMG! THERE'S THREE EIFFEL TOWERS?!?!?!
 |
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:54 pm
|
|
|
Joined: 12 Aug 2007
Posts: 81
Location: California!
|
|
| I don't know what I'm doing for Halloween costume. Last year I was a princess but i don't want to be the same thing again. I'm might waer something random. |
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:24 pm
|
|
|
Team Heelys - SoCal
Joined: 26 Dec 2006
Posts: -123845
|
|
| mah friend and i are gona be teenage mutant ninjuh turtles. and our other friends are being demented barbies [ex. mexican chola unibrow barbie]. WOOT!!! |
_________________ Big Mac: to go to camp quality to give lessons and give away hoes
seth1230™: we be on our hoes all day.
seth1230™: i mean shoes.
DeezUU: I keep my shoes in check on the daily
DeezUU: gotta keep your gimphand strong!!
seth1230™: im on a boat and
HannahHeelz: it's going fast and
heelingforlyfe™: i've got a nautical themed, pashmina afghan
SEBASS IZ MAH BESFRANNNN. |
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:40 pm
|
|
|
Heelys Maniac/Punmaster in Training
Joined: 09 Jun 2007
Posts: 577
Location: North East, The One and Only!
|
|
| h4l awesome ! which one u gonna be? (IMO Raphael is cool and red pwnz then Leo then Michael Angelo the Don i really hate purple) |
_________________ Slide 7106, Torch 9162, Switch 7219, Chill 7255, Ninja 7319
#3 Of PEAR Club
51,200 G.P.
Brian/Danny/H2/Emma are my Short Palz
seth1230™: lmfao i log in and i see HT say im a hooker xD
shifter1254: then i guess i want to hug hold hands and kiss HT
IVI4V3R1CK: alrighty guys, I'm out like the fat kid in dodgeball
01001001: yes...i'm a gay robot
HeelysBabe: -milks the cow-
Kain: @emma....*cough*nymph*cough*...
EmmaHeelz: that hamster is sexayyy
HeelysBabe: WAIT...YOUR A GIRL?!
  |
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:32 pm
|
|
|
Team Heelys - SoCal
Joined: 26 Dec 2006
Posts: -123845
|
|
| XxHeelyZxX wrote: | | h4l awesome ! which one u gonna be? (IMO Raphael is cool and red pwnz then Leo then Michael Angelo the Don i really hate purple) |
hahaha. i'm actually going to be raphael! [: |
_________________ Big Mac: to go to camp quality to give lessons and give away hoes
seth1230™: we be on our hoes all day.
seth1230™: i mean shoes.
DeezUU: I keep my shoes in check on the daily
DeezUU: gotta keep your gimphand strong!!
seth1230™: im on a boat and
HannahHeelz: it's going fast and
heelingforlyfe™: i've got a nautical themed, pashmina afghan
SEBASS IZ MAH BESFRANNNN. |
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:18 pm
|
|
|
Heelys Maniac/Punmaster in Training
Joined: 09 Jun 2007
Posts: 577
Location: North East, The One and Only!
|
|
| heelingforlyfe wrote: | | XxHeelyZxX wrote: | | h4l awesome ! which one u gonna be? (IMO Raphael is cool and red pwnz then Leo then Michael Angelo the Don i really hate purple) |
hahaha. i'm actually going to be raphael! [: | SWEEEET  |
_________________ Slide 7106, Torch 9162, Switch 7219, Chill 7255, Ninja 7319
#3 Of PEAR Club
51,200 G.P.
Brian/Danny/H2/Emma are my Short Palz
seth1230™: lmfao i log in and i see HT say im a hooker xD
shifter1254: then i guess i want to hug hold hands and kiss HT
IVI4V3R1CK: alrighty guys, I'm out like the fat kid in dodgeball
01001001: yes...i'm a gay robot
HeelysBabe: -milks the cow-
Kain: @emma....*cough*nymph*cough*...
EmmaHeelz: that hamster is sexayyy
HeelysBabe: WAIT...YOUR A GIRL?!
  |
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:27 pm
|
|
|
Heelys Encyclopedia
Joined: 19 Mar 2006
Posts: 2974
Location: Representing SouthEast
|
|
i cant be the flash cause they dont have my size.
so i was going to be venom from spiderman!
but apparently every other 14 year old boy was going to be venom so they didnt have anymore.
so i was going to be black suited spiderman!
but they only had the muscle version and it was like a size 32 or something.
so i saw a mario costume and it was 74.00
so i decided itll be homemade
then i was skating around the mall and saw a stand selling hats and it had mario AND luigi.
so then i wanted to be luigi cause green is closer to blue then red
so now i have the green luigi hat and the green undershirt....all i need is the overalls.  |
_________________
H4L&&&&BiGMaC BE MAH BFFLEZ |
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:06 pm
|
|
|
Heelys Brand Rep
Joined: 03 Feb 2007
Posts: 865
Location: Ohio
|
|
| WHOOT WHOOT! SETH'S GOT TASTE! I <3 LUIGI! Mario is....bland. |
_________________ (Formerly EmmaHeelz)
2-2-07/Razzles)(4-13-07/Evolutions)(10-9-07/Clutches)
PEAR MEMBER: Pickle, Emily, Arly, Rawn-Tawn. REPRESENT!
i gots me .43723e=mc238034 ghetto points |
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:02 pm
|
|
|
Heelys Encyclopedia
Joined: 19 Mar 2006
Posts: 2974
Location: Representing SouthEast
|
|
alright my halloween costume is
overalls
hat
and lacoste shirt.
luigi wears brand names biotch. |
_________________
H4L&&&&BiGMaC BE MAH BFFLEZ |
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:04 pm
|
|
|
Team Heelys - SoCal
Joined: 26 Dec 2006
Posts: -123845
|
|
awwwwwwwww. i couldnt be raphael.
so imma beee....
HARRY POTTERRRR!!!!! |
_________________ Big Mac: to go to camp quality to give lessons and give away hoes
seth1230™: we be on our hoes all day.
seth1230™: i mean shoes.
DeezUU: I keep my shoes in check on the daily
DeezUU: gotta keep your gimphand strong!!
seth1230™: im on a boat and
HannahHeelz: it's going fast and
heelingforlyfe™: i've got a nautical themed, pashmina afghan
SEBASS IZ MAH BESFRANNNN. |
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:09 am
|
|
|
Team Heelys - Northeast
Joined: 15 Dec 2006
Posts: 1803
|
|
Did PPL get pictures?
I saw Emmy's vid. |
_________________ [Wed 7:53] Slicer: *looks at Merlyn's finger frenzy score*
[Wed 7:53] Slicer: *face screws up in a combination of amazement and a sort of horror*
[Fri 12:06] IVI4V3R1CK: hey Merlyn, if you don't mind me asking, whys your name yellow?
[Fri 12:07] merlyn_DHC: Because I'm Chinese
[Fri 12:08] merlyn_DHC: (isn't that obvious) ?
[Fri 12:08] IVI4V3R1CK: o.o... thats kinda wrong
[Fri 12:08] merlyn_DHC: HAHAHA
David: Hey RU there ?
H33LYcRaZeD: yeah
David: How things ?
H33LYcRaZeD: thongs arte good
Big Mac: to go to camp quality to give lessons and give away hoes |
|
|
|
 |
|
Posted:
Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:09 am
|
|
|
Joined: 07 Oct 2007
Posts: 238
Location: Midwest
|
|
I did. And, all of the little kids what were at my house. (My dad invited a bunch of people that worked with him, they had kids. :]) I Will put them on my myspace later merly.  |
_________________ [I gots Me 89,002.5 ghetto points! *yess* ]
Funny Quotes:
seth1230™: he was spanking the salami. relieiving stress, visiting mrs. palmer and her three friends, we get it.
seth1230™: i need more people to lube me, not just hsb
AgeMeansNothing: I've played with shocking toys before
seth1230™: ive had more things in my mouth then paris hilton.
Slicer:pole humping can be a shocking experience and is not for everyone
Heely Hailey:ive never been to CO, but isnt the grand canyon there or sumthin?
XxHeelyZxX: i wonder if santy clause was gay, would he be Panty clause?
EmmaHeelz: OMG! THERE'S THREE EIFFEL TOWERS?!?!?!
 |
|
|
|
 |
|