Heelychat Forum Index
<  General  ~  Scarcity
Leo
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:16 am  Reply with quote

Hello all.

Read around here a bit, and as I guessed it's going to be really painful to find what I'm looking for. To give a little bit of back story, I just moved to a new city and don't own a car--which means I'm walking everywhere. Now, of course I practically grew up with Heelys and ran through three different pairs of them before they became a bit too scarce to find easily, so I just forgot about them. So of course a few days ago I had the brilliant idea of getting a pair of Heelys! It would be like re-living my adolescence and would be genuinely useful. Of course I remember the awesome Torch shoes with the grind plate, so I figured I would do a bit of searching, maybe pay a bit more, and find a pair. Here's the snag: I wear a men's size 12. So of course it's like trying to find Bigfoot looking for these shoes. I even contacted Heelys directly but have just gotten radio silence.

Does anybody know of a place that I can possibly find these shoes in my size? If not, does anybody here have a pair of size 12 Torches they are willing to part with? I'd love to talk. Thanks!
Hlyonthewall
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:16 pm  Reply with quote

Heelynuts thread over in commerce might have what you're looking for, otherwise you're probably out of luck. I had this issue myself a while back and it doesn't look like it will be getting resolved.
Slicer
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:08 pm  Reply with quote
Museum Curator

Check your messages.