Heelychat Forum Index
<  Off-Topic  ~  if you could take like... 2 seconds to vote for me, <3
ConnorHeelz
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:31 pm  Reply with quote
Heelys Brand Rep

I'm usually not one to ask huge favors, but....I decided to enter a video contest for my local ice cream shop, Ruggles. Basically, if I win the grand prize I'll get 2,800 dollars which will allow me to purchase a Macbook Pro and help fund for my car. If you didn't know, I can get my liscense in a few months, but my school levy failed so we no longer have busing. This would be okay, but I have a twin sister... so we share a car, but are in too many dfferent activities which would make giving each other rides extreamly difficult. And, that Macbook? I've been wanting it for about 3 years now. So, I ask you this small favor.

If you could please go to this website: http://wildfireapp.com/website/6/contests/42233/voteable_entries/list?order=votes

Click "View All"

and then thumbs up my video titled "Ruggles Ice Cream Contest" by Patty Yamsek (haha, you gotta be 18 to enter...soo)

and...if you want to be extra awesome thumbs down all the rest? ahh, it would mean SO much. thank you! Smile Smile <3

OH! AND YOU CAN VOTE ONCE EVERYDAY!

so, help me out that way too if you remember? <3

2-2-07/Razzles)(4-13-07/Evolutions)(10-9-07/Clutches)
PEAR MEMBER: Pickle, Emily, Arly, Rawn-Tawn. REPRESENT!
i gots me .43723e=mc238034 ghetto points
subversed
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:21 pm  Reply with quote

voted. and thumbs downed everyone else- watched a few of them and had to grit my teeth for most.

go win.

seth1230
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:08 am  Reply with quote
Heelys Encyclopedia

3rd day voting on it.

Just noticed... 2nd place, HD camcorder? I would enter for that but then again i kind of need the camera in order to make the video -______________-

H4L&&&&BiGMaC BE MAH BFFLEZ
ConnorHeelz
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:44 am  Reply with quote
Heelys Brand Rep

thanks for the support, ill keep you posted on how i do.

1st place as of now though, Smile Very Happy

subversed
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:37 pm  Reply with quote

voted again. that makes 3 ups for you and 3 downs for everyone else.

wiz
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:19 am  Reply with quote
Wiz-Meister

Voted for ya. Hope you win!
im goin outside
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:56 pm  Reply with quote

i voted to. what a great wat to make 2800 bucks! If i won id prolly but some new kicks, like you i need a new snowboard because the park absolutly ruined mine, then id add a bunch of stuff to my truck...
whoops my bad lol Twisted Evil
ConnorHeelz
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:05 pm  Reply with quote
Heelys Brand Rep

im goin outside wrote:
i voted to. what a great wat to make 2800 bucks! If i won id prolly but some new kicks, like you i need a new snowboard because the park absolutly ruined mine, then id add a bunch of stuff to my truck...
whoops my bad lol Twisted Evil

hahaha, ive just been using shitty rentals for 3 years. and by now im not really growing like a weed anymore.... i'll probably stay 5'2'' for a while, which is why i can finally buy.

plus boots and bindings.
but mostly i want the MBP and car.

(somehow, i feel like the car will get neglected though Razz )

subversed
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:49 pm  Reply with quote

just get a motorcycle. cuts your gas cost and you only pay a fraction of insurance prices.

for a car in PA i'd be paying 150/mo insurance. for a motorcycle? 150/YEAR.

gas is also about 40-50 mph on most motorcycles. just remember, insurance is that low for a reason- you fall, 50/50 life/death. keep your wits about you and enjoy the ride because it honestly doesn't get much better.

P.S.

IT WONT LET ME VOTE TODAY Sad eh poop.

im goin outside
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:10 am  Reply with quote

5'2..and you think your done growing...you got more to go,(hopefully) you wouldnt want to end up like merrie, it was probably all that jack daniels and baileys when he was in his younger days. (jk i love you merrie!)

rental board oh god. But it makes sense if you will just grow out of it. But if you got the cash u can buy actual GOOD stuff. Most places sell lightly used boards that they touch up and wax and make look brand new. You could probably pick up a used board and bindings for a fair amount less than brand new. But boots are most important, get thoes new, cuz used boots would be gross.

what is an MBP??

[quote]just get a motorcycle. cuts your gas cost and you only pay a fraction of insurance prices.
[/quote]

are you kidding...how many parents do you know let their minor buy a motorcyle (not dirtbike, thats different) she is 5'2"!!!!!!!!!!!!! good luck controlling that crotch rocket lol. But yes vehicle insurance goes way down but health insurance goes way up. But your 100% right, there is no greater thrill than riding a motorcycle. You can get an ok used bike for 2Gs, go looking at craigs list emma and pick up an R1, or Ninja cuz they r not that expensive.
ConnorHeelz
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:00 pm  Reply with quote
Heelys Brand Rep

i just grew a lot. a few months ago i was 4'10'', everyone in my family is short, which is why now i can get a board. trust me, im not going to be growing substantially for a while now. XD and yeah, i like bikes but... im 15 1/2.... so, its a no. Wink

yeah, i know rentals are...well...shit. Laughing

Merrie_England
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:22 am  Reply with quote

im goin outside wrote:
5'2..and you think your done growing...you got more to go,(hopefully) you wouldnt want to end up like merrie, it was probably all that jack daniels and baileys when he was in his younger days. (jk i love you merrie!)
OMG Pedobear in ur Avatar... LOL. I thought Slice had banned him from HC? Very Happy

Anyway, LOL about the JD, but nah, I didn't start drinking until I was about 29 (I was a good kid. Smile ), and I stopped growing when I was 23. Like Emmz I just have short parents so... short kids. Smile

Never drank much baileys lol. At the mo I'm really loving Southern Comfort (especially in a long glass with ice cold pure orange for a summer cooler). Just wish we could find "honey poo" here (SoCo hundred proof). Smile

There's advantages and disadvantages to being short: most things are cheaper if you're short... since smaller clothes often cost less to make etc. Of course the downside is sometimes you have to ask people to pass stuff from the top shelf in shops. Very Happy Also... apparently it's seen as ok for females to be short, but some people seem to think it's not ok for males to be short (not that we have much choice in the matter LOL).

"The best part of falling is getting back up again"
subversed
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:25 pm  Reply with quote

i've voted 5 times sofar. i'm king of something now

subversed
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:28 pm  Reply with quote

good luck, voting closes tomorrow

ConnorHeelz
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:45 pm  Reply with quote
Heelys Brand Rep

thanks. i got 15 minutes left of voting. so scary.

Last edited by ConnorHeelz on Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total