Heelychat Forum Index
<  Off-Topic  ~  omg, my april fools day and pranksterness. :)
ConnorHeelz
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:41 pm  Reply with quote
Heelys Brand Rep

Alrighty, my day was spectacular! So, I was going to put a sticky note under my homeroom teachers mouse.... the dumbass took the day off! LAMMEEE! Anyways, sorry for calling her a dumbass, but... hey... she friggen gave me a C+ when I deserved the B.... DUMBASS!

So... I was about to do it in History... and he walked in RIGHT when I was near the computer.... im like "I need to borrow this pencil". LMAO! He was like...right... but he's a beast so... he didn't care (i still have the pencil..... oops). Mkay, so... I have 3rd period science, and my sister and friend Bryan have it 2nd.... and Bryan freaking did it to my science teacher... ugh... cause... you dont fall for the same prank twice and I was telling him about how I was going to do it to all of my teachers. 4th was English.... uhmm..... we were in the library and our teacher can't take jokes.... so, so prank there. FIFTH! I have 5th period studyhall, but I always get a pass to go grade papers for my ex-science teacher who now teaches math. Well, actually now I have a laminated pass..... because I go everyday and I was wasting her paper. Anywho, I left studyhall and went to her classroom, since she didnt have any papers for me to grade I grabbed my sticky notes and headed to my ex-math teachers room. I was grading multiplication tests and she says "ill be right back" at that moment.... omg you have no idea how happy I was. So, she left the room and noticed she had a laser mouse! YAYYY! The trick works for ball mice.... but laser works better. So, I wrote "April Fools!" on the post-it and sat back down to continue grading. When she got back I could NOT keep my laughter under control.... so I just bursted out laughing. She thought that was weird.... but proceded onto finishing her powerpoint.... Smile EPICNESS! She started to jiggle her mouse around and stuff and was like UGHHHH! At this point I could barely sit straight and she's like... "emily, did you unplug my mouse" and im like.... "nahh..... maybe check the bottom or something?" and that.... was that. She laughed SOOO hard. MORE EPICNESS. Then, I went back to my ex-science teachers room to put a post-it on her projector (our school uses SMART Boards.... idk if you know what those are though)....... omg..... i didnt get to see the payoff for that but.... wow. Then I asked my intensely awesome Spanish teacher for a "detention" a fake one.... obv.... for my parents. Still havent tested it.....Good times.

Who else did good today?
Everyone expects this crap out of me, I've won most spirited like.... 3 times I think? Ridiculous. I can always make them laugh.

OHHH I ALSO GOT A HAIRCUT.... EPIC-ER-EST-NESS!

2-2-07/Razzles)(4-13-07/Evolutions)(10-9-07/Clutches)
PEAR MEMBER: Pickle, Emily, Arly, Rawn-Tawn. REPRESENT!
i gots me .43723e=mc238034 ghetto points
Aceb6
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:21 pm  Reply with quote

lol i found out how to make this fake virus today lol so i went to my teachers comp who is always out of the room for the first 20 minutes so i took the liberty to put the shortcut icon to internet explorer. it auto shut down her comp with a wonderful message saying "THIS IS THE APRIL FOOLS VIRUS AUTO SHUTDOWN BEGINING". She was freaking out i held my laughter in until the moment "MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA" she laughed i laughed everybody laughed. good times...

TEAM SCU
TEAM SCU

O o \
/Ż/__________________________/
BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHH!
\_\ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ\
/
wondercheese
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:25 pm  Reply with quote

My favorite is, and always will be, changing the auto-edit on MS word. Nothing is great as watching the confusion and swears as someone realizes that typing 'the' cause word to auto-correct it to 'balls'

wondercheese

Thu 21:53] wondercheese: we weren't trying to cause damage, and we DID pay for the broken lotion!
Merrie_England
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:28 am  Reply with quote

LOL all good ideas: simple but effective. Sadly I didn't get round to doing anything this year. Sad I did get a lot of work done tho, although admittedly it wasn't as fun as your april fools. Darn it, ah well, there's always next year. Smile

But some of my favourite ones from when I was a kid are: salt in the sugar basin, especially if (as I do) you have a parent who likes to put three big spoonfuls in their tea and stir it good before taking a sip - is funny to see how far and fast they can spit it out when they taste it LOL - extra credit for if it comes out of their nose. Very Happy

And then there's the slightly more disgusting one that I might have mentioned before, that works only on men really: put clingfilm over the toilet below the seat. . . invisible, but effective.

Sucks if they make YOU clean it up tho Laughing

"The best part of falling is getting back up again"
wiz
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:37 pm  Reply with quote
Wiz-Meister

I got my sister.

She got to have friends spend the nite on a Tuesday, so i got all mad and all. So when they went to bed, i wet in the room and dumped cups of water around the beds. I have 4 dogs, and when they woke up in the morning, they thought the dogs pee'd all over the room and were totally grossed out. I didn't think it would be that effective
Slicer
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:17 pm  Reply with quote
Museum Curator

Well, other than my failed joke on HC (jokes that rely on careful reading: no workie), I didn't see any jokes off the Internet. (Only dealing with a credit card processor that apparently IS a joke. You need us to do WHAT with certificates?)

And I'm perfectly capable of reversing the salt/sugar joke. "Huh? I don't taste anything different."

Merrie_England
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:02 am  Reply with quote

Slicer wrote:
And I'm perfectly capable of reversing the salt/sugar joke. "Huh? I don't taste anything different."
LOL, you mean you could handle the taste or wouldn't tell the difference? Smile

I know my excuse: barrel-proof whiskey killed my taste buds. What's yours? Very Happy

wondercheese
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:59 pm  Reply with quote

My very favorite prank is rarely appropriate to pull, but it involves adding a particular dye to something dark, like brownies, which will turn your victims pee a bright blue-green. This is most effective on males who have been out boozing at the same time as the brownies.... THe screaming is beautiful.

WC

Thu 21:53] wondercheese: we weren't trying to cause damage, and we DID pay for the broken lotion!
im goin outside
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:43 pm  Reply with quote

OMG thats brilliant, how much dye? or should i just drop in the whole bottle and hope for the best, or worst.
Slicer
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:43 pm  Reply with quote
Museum Curator

I could handle the taste. I'm crazy like that.

The pee thing I'd probably say "Wow, AWESOME" because I'm also crazy like THAT...

Merrie_England
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:31 am  Reply with quote

Slicer wrote:
I could handle the taste. I'm crazy like that.
Haha cool, me too. I've consumed some pretty strange stuff at times. [Don't try this at home kids] - once when drunk I was reaching for the vodka and grabbed the wrong bottle, and took a nice big shot of dettol (a cleaning fluid) - although that wasn't too bad LOL - at least I know my insides are clean now. Very Happy But seriously, don't try this at home: Once when I was starting the washing machine off to clean some clothes, someone was once moaning at me about what I eat or drink because it was unhealthy, and just to be stubborn I thought I'd raise the bar a bit, and I knocked back a shot of Persil non-bio. MAN, that stuff is GROSS! Laughing You can't get the taste out of your mouth for weeks, and it's just so foul I can't describe. A friend tells me I am lucky it was non-bio - the biological stuff will apparently do serious damage to your insides LOL. So you see, I ain't kidding when I say I do some CRAAAAZY stuff LOL. But no, I don't recommend anyone tries half the stuff I do Laughing

Ah, my misspent youth lol. But you know what meatloaf says: Wasted youth is better by far than a wise and productive old age. Wink

Slicer wrote:
The pee thing I'd probably say "Wow, AWESOME" because I'm also crazy like THAT...
LOL me too. Nice idea Wondercheese - I twice did something similar to this by accident: I drank a LOT of that Blue Curacao stuff. . . that can make some unusual colors come out. . . and yes, it was pretty scarey first time LOL.

The other one I did once is it was for Halloween I think, and I was doing something with red food coloring - I can't remember what because I was also doing something with whiskey LOL, but I'd bet it was something to do with vampires and apparent blood-drinking or whatever. . . anyway, whatever you do, be careful with red food coloring LOL. . . that stuff is mega strong if you drink it neat and all your insides (including teeth etc) will be dark red for months LOL. Just think of the scene from Fight Club where Edward Norton's character is in the meeting at work and smiles his bloody smile LOL.

wondercheese
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:40 pm  Reply with quote

im goin outside wrote:
OMG thats brilliant, how much dye? or should i just drop in the whole bottle and hope for the best, or worst.

It not only has to be the correct dye (not food coloring, but a particular chemical that I didn't mention the name of) but it only takes a tablespoon of the 2.5% solution of said chemical in an entire batch of brownies. A person only needs to eat 1 brownie for a greenish effect, and 2-3 for things to be very blue.

WC

@ Slice, some people do find it awesome! It's mostly the element of surprise, particularly after a night of heavy drinking. It's also more effective if you feed the 'victim' stories about horrible disease that can turn pee blue. I thought it was awesome when it happened to me...... but I am nerdy enough to figure out what happened, and I hadn't been drinking the night before.

ConnorHeelz
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:38 pm  Reply with quote
Heelys Brand Rep

tell us the chemical.... we.... HAVVVEEEEEEEE COOKIESSS! Smile
no, but really... what is it. i dont feel like googling.

2-2-07/Razzles)(4-13-07/Evolutions)(10-9-07/Clutches)
PEAR MEMBER: Pickle, Emily, Arly, Rawn-Tawn. REPRESENT!
i gots me .43723e=mc238034 ghetto points
wondercheese
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:19 am  Reply with quote

Sorry Emma, but if you want to figure out the chemical, you'll have to google it. I'm not going there! It's one of those pranks that can go really wrong if it's done to the wrong person, so I'm not going to make it that easy to do!

wondercheese

IVI4V3R1CK
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:03 pm  Reply with quote

Is the dye poisonous if ingested in large quantities, or is it like Food Coloring. I'm not going to try it, and I don't want to know what it is, I am just wondering that if someone offered me Brownies and a 40 oz, should I write my will?

Which then brings to another nice thing that makes pee turn colors. Drink 2 cans of RockStar (the big cans, not the small ones). Don't pee in between the cans. Then when you pee, it comes out looking like Anti-Freeze.

If you want to be gross about it, you can pour it under your enemy's car. In order to tell Anti-Freeze from other elements in your car, you usually have to smell or taste it. Regardless, they have to put their finger in it... D=

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger