Heelychat Forum Index
<  Off-Topic  ~  dont have a heart attack, im back. :D
ConnorHeelz
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:40 pm  Reply with quote
Heelys Brand Rep

So... it's been a while.... and I've gotta say... a lot has been happening lately... so lets get started, shall we.... and sorry if my pictures streach the board.

So, lets start out around October. Let me just say, turning 14 was one of the best things that ever happened to me, and even though the econamy had just started to worsen.... my parents got me an L shaped desk (wait, now i think i already told you about this... okay.... nvm). Briefly: The desk is perfect i love my new workstation.

December was crazy awesome too, I was the Stage Manager (highest ranked person on Stage Crew [our school has like 60 kids on stage crew] gets this) and had to be at school for 4 hours some days (from 7-10 at night on average.... sometimes 5 hours). My grades started to fall, but i got them up enough to still recieve the Merit Roll for the second semester, which i was perfectly pleased with. Anyways, show night was January 30th.... and the cast party afterwards was epic.

Then came February, which.... honestly all I really did was the school dance I believe.... I also worked on a show for the lower school (grades 4-5) every night from 7-9... not as bad of a rehersal if you ask me. Anyways, here are some pictures of my friend Jake and I before the dance. OH! And... it's middle school so you don't wear anything formal... just dress nicely.

&

That was fun, but I have another dance this Friday... I have a date (mis boyfriend) but I'm not really excited (nothing against the boy).

March..... well.... I went to Columbus for my Model UN competition and missed 2 days of school... Monday and Tuesday which were both excused of course. Anyways, model un is like debate club. I also had my first Jazz Band concert and my sax broke about halfway through my solo..... ehh.... but i fixed it enough so nobody really noticed. Back to Columbus, we had so much fun.... we got to stay at the Hyatt (4 star hotel with really nice pool, meeting rooms, and a food court).
My b hair was greasy in these ones.... and i dont normally look that hideous... it was a two hour bus ride..... blehhh.

you can see the food court
&

you can just see by looking under my eyes how tired i was.

2-2-07/Razzles)(4-13-07/Evolutions)(10-9-07/Clutches)
PEAR MEMBER: Pickle, Emily, Arly, Rawn-Tawn. REPRESENT!
i gots me .43723e=mc238034 ghetto points
Merrie_England
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:34 am  Reply with quote

*choke*

Where's my pills!?!

*Heart Attack*

LOL, just kidding, I'm not that old. . . not quite yet anyway. Smile

Welcome back Emily: I missed ya. Very Happy You are one of the few other members who seems to have as much "fun" in them as I do - you're not afraid to be yourself, so I hope you stick around if you've got time and share your fun with us. Very Happy

Are you in that first pic? - I couldn't tell which was you but then I only had a quick look and have to run to work now. Smile

edit: ah, I think I see now: next to the pink bunny, right? Hehe. (sorry if that's not you) Very Happy

"The best part of falling is getting back up again"
ConnorHeelz
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:36 am  Reply with quote
Heelys Brand Rep

i dont think you need glasses merrie Smile

Yeah, thats me.... they're pigs.... but yeah and... you're right they DO look like bunnies. I gotta post the spirit day photos...... those will make you guys laugh.

2-2-07/Razzles)(4-13-07/Evolutions)(10-9-07/Clutches)
PEAR MEMBER: Pickle, Emily, Arly, Rawn-Tawn. REPRESENT!
i gots me .43723e=mc238034 ghetto points