Heelychat Forum Index
<  Commerce  ~  If you want to expand your heelys collection...
im goin outside
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:13 am  Reply with quote

This is the EBAY link for a HEELYS vinal banner (the ones at promo events with the company logo). ME this would go great above your special Heelys closet you are probably going to build. (this is not my sale, just showing everyone)

[url]http://cgi.ebay.com/Heelys-Shoes-Vinyl-Banner-36-X-12-Girls-Boys-Heelys_W0QQitemZ200326347619QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item200326347619&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A0%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50
[/url]
Merrie_England
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:45 am  Reply with quote

Aye, I kinda like it. Although truth be told I have nowhere to hang it at the mo LOL - I already built a wall-organiser for my wheels and I already have the opposite wall with some of my commonly used heelys on it, and every other available space in closets is stuffed full of heelys and stuff from other interests . . . and the rest of the walls are covered with books, computer gear, and bar equipment (spirits and optics etc) LOL - there's literally not an inch of space left here. Very Happy Sooner or later I think I'll steal Mav's idea and put a banner in the back of my car, but I couldn't hang that in the back window because I need to keep an eye on the guy I just sped past and pissed off incase he wants to kick my ass. Very Happy

But yeah, nice banner. Wish I had space Smile

"The best part of falling is getting back up again"
seth1230
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:33 pm  Reply with quote
Heelys Encyclopedia

when i got mine i had no idea where to put it.

H4L&&&&BiGMaC BE MAH BFFLEZ