Heelychat Forum Index
<  Commerce  ~  For Pieee
Merrie_England
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:13 pm  Reply with quote

Hey dude, saw on the SB (shoutbox) that you were from Australia. . . here's a couple of stores there that might be of use to you:

Bayside blades has Radicals, which are a MEGA wheel shoe like you wanted although they only go up to US size 9 if that will fit you? Wink As you can see from the pic the diff between FATs and Mega wheels:

Fats feel perhaps a little easier to walk in but like slice I much prefer mega's.

Those Radicals are a pretty rare find so if you can spare the $$$ snap em up mate, unless you also want grindplates? You see, Radicals don't have the grindplates, which are good for the more extreme skate-park stuff. But fear not, these (click me) do. Evo's are one of the best Heelys models (favoured by the pro's) and are now rather rare, and this site seems to have them even up to Size 12, which is uber-rare so these are like gold dust. . . if you can, grab em quick. . .

Evo's have a different bigger "two tyres in one bay" type wheel (called "Big Deuce" which is good for street but slow in malls/shops) but the shoes have a standard mega-sized bay so you can buy Normal Mega Wheels to put in the same wheelbay.

The evo's are from Bladeworx.

"The best part of falling is getting back up again"
pieee
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:25 pm  Reply with quote

Thanks alot Merrie, bayside blades is where I ordered my shoes from they were really helpful with the whole size issues where they explained to me the problem about all the padding the sizes were actually one smaller so that would have saved me so much hassle later on.

I was actually looking at the Evo's as my first buy but i kinda fell in love with the black Trick's cause i can wear them to work in the mall and just heel around everywhere Razz I'm going on a europe tour for dancing in July and I wanted to find some Evo's overseas maybe in Macedonia, Bulgaria or Serbia and Greece cause they are our destinations but if i see some PRO's I'll get a few pairs of them for sure.

I'll leave my wheels for now because i went to a skate park at like 1 in the morning last night and it was so fun cause my wheels are actually starting to wear in now and have alot more roll to them, so thanks again for your help Very Happy appreciate it.

~~>Tuna<~~
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:09 am  Reply with quote

That's ME... Finding heelys everywhere!

[Tue 21:23] Slicer: you are now the moderator of Canada
Merrie_England
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:54 am  Reply with quote

Yeah, totally understand about wanting plain ish heelys so you can wear them to work. I like my rumbles for that: mega wheel, boot style, plain suede. My boss commented how smart my shoes were, LOL, he had no clue they were Heelys. There's a few European stores, and so far they're the only known ones to stock the Pro Series, but they're also quite expensive (140 ish Euro's).

I know what you mean about long distance ordering: Mine generally come about 4000 miles from the States. . . The stores there are relatively cheap considering, and have a lot of different mega styles to choose from. These are a bit like your Tricks in looks, mostly black with a white logo. . . I modified a pair like that for work by using black permanant marker to hide the big white logo Very Happy - plus Ninja's have Mega's, and Zappo's will ship overseas if you phone and ask 'em, although sadly it's $60 US for shipping to you. Meh, I'm sure that's enough information for now, I'll stop before I bore you. Very Happy

"The best part of falling is getting back up again"
pieee
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:16 am  Reply with quote

Yeah I don't think im up for paying 60 US at the moment what with the economy being so crappy here at the moment the dollar here buys about 76 cents US so its just bad all over.

And Merrie talk specs all you like im always all ears to learn more about these things it will save me the research later Very Happy Very Happy

Anyway I gots to sign off for a few days going off for a trip up the coast for a few dancing performances i'll get to try some heeling in some new places up there

Cyas.