Heelychat Forum Index
<  Commerce  ~  Guys, It's time to face the facts...
~~>Tuna<~~
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:09 pm  Reply with quote

REVISED, WITH LESS UNDERLINE

Toxics are totally dead. Almost no one is willing to part with them, and there are about 3 pairs left in the entire universe, all under size 6. We need to put an end to the "ANYONE CAN HAS TOCKSICKS FOR MEH PLZZZZZ" mindlessly spamming the commerce board. Toxics are great shoes, and those who have them ARE Lucky, but it's time that we realize that the toxics are dead, and we truely need to STOP SPAMMING THEM. There are no more toxics!!! If you meet someone who wants to sell you theirs, great: PM THEM OR KEEP IT IN THE SB. [u]DON'T BE SPAMMING THE COMMERCE BOARD. I almost HATE looking at it, because it's always the same: Toxics for meh?
Noobs: Toxics are dead.

Everyone else: Toxics aren't coming back.

If I were mod, all toxic-wanting posts would be deleated ASAP. If you find a pair on e-bay and want to dib them, We have a post for that. If you find some (and of course, you did this by not spamming the board) You're welcome to post them in the "I Got New Heelys!" Thread, by moi. Just Keep 'em off the board![I Seriously almost see 3 posts PER DAY about toxics. They can't be found: F******* STOP ASKING!!! This is spam in my - and I'm sure a lot of other people's - eyes, and taking care of spammers ISN'T PRETTY...

Don't talk about toxics. We know how to get ahold of assasins...

RIP Tocksicks. Sucks I never got any. Oh well.

Last edited by ~~>Tuna<~~ on Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

[Tue 21:23] Slicer: you are now the moderator of Canada
HeelyLover22
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:14 pm  Reply with quote

someone is testy

I has 5,000 Ghetto Points *yessss*
Smile Very Happy
ConnorHeelz
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:27 am  Reply with quote
Heelys Brand Rep

LMAO! YOU SAID TESTY! Razz!

2-2-07/Razzles)(4-13-07/Evolutions)(10-9-07/Clutches)
PEAR MEMBER: Pickle, Emily, Arly, Rawn-Tawn. REPRESENT!
i gots me .43723e=mc238034 ghetto points
IVI4V3R1CK
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:46 am  Reply with quote

No ta-sicks 4 mave? Awwwwww... Damn...

heh, I was thinking about posting a new thread in Commerce entiled "Want Size 12 Toxics" and the body say something along the lines of Tuna piss off lol

But toxics aren't dead. You see them on eBay all over the place. If you notice, most of the threads that are asking for toxics usually have an eBay post about 2 or 3 down. So just because you gave up on finding them doesn't mean everyone should.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Hidude28
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:31 am  Reply with quote
Team Heelys

not really ME and I have both found some recently

I LIKE EMOTES

Merrie_England
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:26 pm  Reply with quote

I'm in the process of acquiring 4 more pairs of Toxics for friends/relatives (US Mens Sizes, 5, 7, 9 and 10). The way I do it is call TSA and ask them to tell me where there's a store with some Toxics left and then arrange for them to be shipped or collected or whatever. It takes some work of course, since you'll often get through to staff members who aren't so bright who tell you daft things like "they don't make 9162's in Size 7" to which I'm like: "Haha, yeah they do, I'm wearing some right now, and your Stock Code for them is 21416628 - just put it in your computer and you'll see." Very Happy

And you have to somehow either get someone who lives near that store to collect, or get them to ship, which they won't normally do since Toxics are now on their "clearance" lines at only $39.97, and they don't make enough profit in that price to cover the shipping. But as I've recently discovered, it can be done if you find a helpful staff member and talk them into it - assuming you can be sweet enough on the phone Very Happy

I can't offer to help anyone or everyone get Toxics, because since I am in the UK it costs me a lot of money to phone around the US to find them, but it should be a lot cheaper for you guys. What I can do is give a few hints of TSA stores that (at last check) had 1 pair of Mens 7 Toxics left. I can't guarantee they'll still be there because I checked a couple of weeks ago.

Anyway, I have a friend in the MA area, so I found out which stores there had some Toxics in my Size and up, and he collected some for me, but I found more pairs than I needed, so here's the locations of the stores in MA that had US Mens 7 Toxics that I won't be buying. Their phone numbers and addresses are on the sportsauthority website under "store locator" (top right): Just search by Zip Code. As for anything else, or finding other sizes, you'll have to do your own searching: as I said, it costs too much for me to make that many international calls, but I just wanted to show that Toxics can be found if you're willing to do a little work, and hope this helps some people with medium sized feet.

Stores that (as of about November 1st) I was told had a pair of US Mens 7 Toxics:

ZipCode - Location
01923 - Danvers, MA (978) 774-9400
01040 - Holyoke, MA (413) 493-7091
02360 - Plymouth, MA (508) 747-9719

BTW, I've been informed by TSA that there are NO Size 12 toxics left in any stores as far as they know. I had a good shop around because I was hoping to get some for a friend, but no luck, so just thought I'd warn you so you don't run up your phone bill looking for these - they don't seem to be around any more. Basically the smaller sizes seem to be still available new in very limited supply in certain states, the larger ones (10+) seem to be only available used on eBay.

"The best part of falling is getting back up again"