Heelychat Forum Index
Author Message
<  Games  ~  Quote
Redemption
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:08 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 07 Jun 2008
Posts: 166
Location: Toronto, Canada

EmmaHeelz wrote:
Nexuiz1028 wrote:
XxHeelyZxX wrote:
~~>Tuna<~~ wrote:
EmmaHeelz wrote:
Laina_Heelz wrote:
EmmaHeelz wrote:
Big Mac wrote:
heelingforlyfe wrote:
Kain wrote:
EmmaHeelz wrote:
sara48 wrote:
Redemption wrote:
EmmaHeelz wrote:

Emily


REDEMPTION


Sara


Emily, again.


Kain


h4l.
Big Mac,


dodo Smile


laina


dodo once again


Tuna Mahloohnah the Big Kahunah


Arlon


LARAMIE !!!


DOUGH DOUGH!


Redemption Wink Savior of Sins xD


Last edited by Redemption on Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
TORONTO OWNS!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
HeelysBabe
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:10 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 07 Oct 2007
Posts: 238
Location: Midwest

EmmaHeelz wrote:
Nexuiz1028 wrote:
XxHeelyZxX wrote:
~~>Tuna<~~ wrote:
EmmaHeelz wrote:
Laina_Heelz wrote:
EmmaHeelz wrote:
Big Mac wrote:
heelingforlyfe wrote:
Kain wrote:
EmmaHeelz wrote:
sara48 wrote:
Redemption wrote:
EmmaHeelz wrote:

Emily


REDEMPTION


Sara


Emily, again.


Kain


h4l.
Big Mac,


dodo Smile


laina


dodo once again


Tuna Mahloohnah the Big Kahunah


Arlon


LARAMIE !!!


DOUGH DOUGH!

BAHAHAHAHA,






Ya'll crack me up, Very Happy

I MEEEESSED YOU!! Very Happy


.......



KYLIE!

_________________
[I gots Me 89,002.5 ghetto points! *yess* ]

Funny Quotes:
seth1230: he was spanking the salami. relieiving stress, visiting mrs. palmer and her three friends, we get it.
seth1230: i need more people to lube me, not just hsb
AgeMeansNothing: I've played with shocking toys before
seth1230: ive had more things in my mouth then paris hilton.
Slicer:pole humping can be a shocking experience and is not for everyone
Heely Hailey:ive never been to CO, but isnt the grand canyon there or sumthin?
XxHeelyZxX: i wonder if santy clause was gay, would he be Panty clause?
EmmaHeelz: OMG! THERE'S THREE EIFFEL TOWERS?!?!?!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
~~>Tuna<~~
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:26 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 02 Feb 2008
Posts: 348

HeelysBabe wrote:
EmmaHeelz wrote:
Nexuiz1028 wrote:
XxHeelyZxX wrote:
~~>Tuna<~~ wrote:
EmmaHeelz wrote:
Laina_Heelz wrote:
EmmaHeelz wrote:
Big Mac wrote:
heelingforlyfe wrote:
Kain wrote:
EmmaHeelz wrote:
sara48 wrote:
Redemption wrote:
EmmaHeelz wrote:

Emily


REDEMPTION


Sara


Emily, again.


Kain


h4l.
Big Mac,


dodo Smile


laina


dodo once again


Tuna Mahloohnah the Big Kahunah


Arlon


LARAMIE !!!


DOUGH DOUGH!

BAHAHAHAHA,






Ya'll crack me up, Very Happy

I MEEEESSED YOU!! Very Happy


.......



KYLIE!
Think we should tell redemption he's not quoting?

_________________
[Tue 21:23] Slicer: you are now the moderator of Canada
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Redemption
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:21 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 07 Jun 2008
Posts: 166
Location: Toronto, Canada

~~>Tuna<~~ wrote:
HeelysBabe wrote:
EmmaHeelz wrote:
Nexuiz1028 wrote:
XxHeelyZxX wrote:
~~>Tuna<~~ wrote:
EmmaHeelz wrote:
Laina_Heelz wrote:
EmmaHeelz wrote:
Big Mac wrote:
heelingforlyfe wrote:
Kain wrote:
EmmaHeelz wrote:
sara48 wrote:
Redemption wrote:
EmmaHeelz wrote:

Emily


REDEMPTION


Sara


Emily, again.


Kain


h4l.
Big Mac,


dodo Smile


laina


dodo once again


Tuna Mahloohnah the Big Kahunah


Arlon


LARAMIE !!!


DOUGH DOUGH!

BAHAHAHAHA,






Ya'll crack me up, Very Happy

I MEEEESSED YOU!! Very Happy


.......



KYLIE!
Think we should tell redemption he's not quoting?


Haha thanks for telling me I didnt notice Sorry :p


REDEMPTION SAVIOR OF SINS Very Happy

_________________
TORONTO OWNS!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Kain
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:55 am  Reply with quote



Joined: 22 Feb 2007
Posts: 1548
Location: Ohio

Redemption wrote:
~~>Tuna<~~ wrote:
HeelysBabe wrote:
EmmaHeelz wrote:
Nexuiz1028 wrote:
XxHeelyZxX wrote:
~~>Tuna<~~ wrote:
EmmaHeelz wrote:
Laina_Heelz wrote:
EmmaHeelz wrote:
Big Mac wrote:
heelingforlyfe wrote:
Kain wrote:
EmmaHeelz wrote:
sara48 wrote:
Redemption wrote:
EmmaHeelz wrote:

Emily


REDEMPTION


Sara


Emily, again.


Kain


h4l.
Big Mac,


dodo Smile


laina


dodo once again


Tuna Mahloohnah the Big Kahunah


Arlon


LARAMIE !!!


DOUGH DOUGH!

BAHAHAHAHA,






Ya'll crack me up, Very Happy

I MEEEESSED YOU!! Very Happy


.......



KYLIE!
Think we should tell redemption he's not quoting?


Haha thanks for telling me I didnt notice Sorry :p


REDEMPTION SAVIOR OF SINS Very Happy


KAIN, AKA CAPTAIN OBVIOUS Very Happy

_________________


"Passed away in silence
The flute from the realm unseen
Empties its heart
Making love to me
With its enchanting melody.
Light of Orion,
Shadow of Andromeda,
Call of the dancing Universe.
The labyrinth I must enter
Before thou can blame my soul
With an age of peace"

"Love me for who i am, love my soul...not the body it occupies, love my heart, not the desire it hides...and love me....for what i am..."

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
~~>Tuna<~~
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:37 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 02 Feb 2008
Posts: 348

Kain wrote:
Redemption wrote:
~~>Tuna<~~ wrote:
HeelysBabe wrote:
EmmaHeelz wrote:
Nexuiz1028 wrote:
XxHeelyZxX wrote:
~~>Tuna<~~ wrote:
EmmaHeelz wrote:
Laina_Heelz wrote:
EmmaHeelz wrote:
Big Mac wrote:
heelingforlyfe wrote:
Kain wrote:
EmmaHeelz wrote:
sara48 wrote:
Redemption wrote:
EmmaHeelz wrote:

Emily


REDEMPTION


Sara


Emily, again.


Kain


h4l.
Big Mac,


dodo Smile


laina


dodo once again


Tuna Mahloohnah the Big Kahunah


Arlon


LARAMIE !!!


DOUGH DOUGH!

BAHAHAHAHA,






Ya'll crack me up, Very Happy

I MEEEESSED YOU!! Very Happy


.......



KYLIE!
Think we should tell redemption he's not quoting?


Haha thanks for telling me I didnt notice Sorry :p


REDEMPTION SAVIOR OF SINS Very Happy


KAIN, AKA CAPTAIN OBVIOUS Very Happy
TUNA MAHLOOHNAH, AKA THE BIG KAHUNAH Very Happy

_________________
[Tue 21:23] Slicer: you are now the moderator of Canada
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Hidude28
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:20 pm  Reply with quote
Team Heelys


Joined: 17 Sep 2007
Posts: 764
Location: Representing Southwest

~~>Tuna<~~ wrote:
Kain wrote:
Redemption wrote:
~~>Tuna<~~ wrote:
HeelysBabe wrote:
EmmaHeelz wrote:
Nexuiz1028 wrote:
XxHeelyZxX wrote:
~~>Tuna<~~ wrote:
EmmaHeelz wrote:
Laina_Heelz wrote:
EmmaHeelz wrote:
Big Mac wrote:
heelingforlyfe wrote:
Kain wrote:
EmmaHeelz wrote:
sara48 wrote:
Redemption wrote:
EmmaHeelz wrote:

Emily


REDEMPTION


Sara


Emily, again.


Kain


h4l.
Big Mac,


dodo Smile


laina


dodo once again


Tuna Mahloohnah the Big Kahunah


Arlon


LARAMIE !!!


DOUGH DOUGH!

BAHAHAHAHA,






Ya'll crack me up, Very Happy

I MEEEESSED YOU!! Very Happy


.......



KYLIE!
Think we should tell redemption he's not quoting?


Haha thanks for telling me I didnt notice Sorry :p


REDEMPTION SAVIOR OF SINS Very Happy


KAIN, AKA CAPTAIN OBVIOUS Very Happy
TUNA MAHLOOHNAH, AKA THE BIG KAHUNAH Very Happy

this is kinda dumb

_________________
I GOTZ ME 400,080 GHETTO POINTS
and a sig

I LIKE EMOTES


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
~~>Tuna<~~
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:21 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 02 Feb 2008
Posts: 348

Nexuiz1028 wrote:
~~>Tuna<~~ wrote:
Kain wrote:
Redemption wrote:
~~>Tuna<~~ wrote:
HeelysBabe wrote:
EmmaHeelz wrote:
Nexuiz1028 wrote:
XxHeelyZxX wrote:
~~>Tuna<~~ wrote:
EmmaHeelz wrote:
Laina_Heelz wrote:
EmmaHeelz wrote:
Big Mac wrote:
heelingforlyfe wrote:
Kain wrote:
EmmaHeelz wrote:
sara48 wrote:
Redemption wrote:
EmmaHeelz wrote:

Emily


REDEMPTION


Sara


Emily, again.


Kain


h4l.
Big Mac,


dodo Smile


laina


dodo once again


Tuna Mahloohnah the Big Kahunah


Arlon


LARAMIE !!!


DOUGH DOUGH!

BAHAHAHAHA,






Ya'll crack me up, Very Happy

I MEEEESSED YOU!! Very Happy


.......



KYLIE!
Think we should tell redemption he's not quoting?


Haha thanks for telling me I didnt notice Sorry :p


REDEMPTION SAVIOR OF SINS Very Happy


KAIN, AKA CAPTAIN OBVIOUS Very Happy
TUNA MAHLOOHNAH, AKA THE BIG KAHUNAH Very Happy

this is kinda dumb

no it's not!

_________________
[Tue 21:23] Slicer: you are now the moderator of Canada
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
EmmaHeelz
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:26 pm  Reply with quote
Holiday/Special Occasion Banner Maker


Joined: 03 Feb 2007
Posts: 848
Location: Ohio

~~>Tuna<~~ wrote:
Nexuiz1028 wrote:
~~>Tuna<~~ wrote:
Kain wrote:
Redemption wrote:
~~>Tuna<~~ wrote:
HeelysBabe wrote:
EmmaHeelz wrote:
Nexuiz1028 wrote:
XxHeelyZxX wrote:
~~>Tuna<~~ wrote:
EmmaHeelz wrote:
Laina_Heelz wrote:
EmmaHeelz wrote:
Big Mac wrote:
heelingforlyfe wrote:
Kain wrote:
EmmaHeelz wrote:
sara48 wrote:
Redemption wrote:
EmmaHeelz wrote:

Emily


REDEMPTION


Sara


Emily, again.


Kain


h4l.
Big Mac,


dodo Smile


laina


dodo once again


Tuna Mahloohnah the Big Kahunah


Arlon


LARAMIE !!!


DOUGH DOUGH!

BAHAHAHAHA,






Ya'll crack me up, Very Happy

I MEEEESSED YOU!! Very Happy


.......



KYLIE!
Think we should tell redemption he's not quoting?


Haha thanks for telling me I didnt notice Sorry :p


REDEMPTION SAVIOR OF SINS Very Happy


KAIN, AKA CAPTAIN OBVIOUS Very Happy
TUNA MAHLOOHNAH, AKA THE BIG KAHUNAH Very Happy

this is kinda dumb

no it's not!


its really neat because it looks weird on diff browsers... eventually safari makes the page coding break. lmao.


_________________

(2-2-07/Razzles)(4-13-07/Evolutions)(10-9-07/Clutches)
PEAR MEMBER: Pickle, Emily, Arly, Rawn-Tawn. REPRESENT!
i gots me .43723e=mc238034 ghetto points
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
~~>Tuna<~~
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:54 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 02 Feb 2008
Posts: 348

EmmaHeelz wrote:
~~>Tuna<~~ wrote:
Nexuiz1028 wrote:
~~>Tuna<~~ wrote:
Kain wrote:
Redemption wrote:
~~>Tuna<~~ wrote:
HeelysBabe wrote:
EmmaHeelz wrote:
Nexuiz1028 wrote:
XxHeelyZxX wrote:
~~>Tuna<~~ wrote:
EmmaHeelz wrote:
Laina_Heelz wrote:
EmmaHeelz wrote:
Big Mac wrote:
heelingforlyfe wrote:
Kain wrote:
EmmaHeelz wrote:
sara48 wrote:
Redemption wrote:
EmmaHeelz wrote:

Emily


REDEMPTION


Sara


Emily, again.


Kain


h4l.
Big Mac,


dodo Smile


laina


dodo once again


Tuna Mahloohnah the Big Kahunah


Arlon


LARAMIE !!!


DOUGH DOUGH!

BAHAHAHAHA,






Ya'll crack me up, Very Happy

I MEEEESSED YOU!! Very Happy


.......



KYLIE!
Think we should tell redemption he's not quoting?


Haha thanks for telling me I didnt notice Sorry :p


REDEMPTION SAVIOR OF SINS Very Happy


KAIN, AKA CAPTAIN OBVIOUS Very Happy
TUNA MAHLOOHNAH, AKA THE BIG KAHUNAH Very Happy

this is kinda dumb

no it's not!


its really neat because it looks weird on diff browsers... eventually safari makes the page coding break. lmao.


DIS GONNA BEH CRAMAZIN

_________________
[Tue 21:23] Slicer: you are now the moderator of Canada
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Jhuuno96
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:18 pm  Reply with quote



Joined: 30 Nov 2008
Posts: 8
Location: In my chair

EmmaHeelz wrote:
Nexuiz1028 wrote:
XxHeelyZxX wrote:
~~>Tuna<~~ wrote:
EmmaHeelz wrote:
Laina_Heelz wrote:
EmmaHeelz wrote:
Big Mac wrote:
heelingforlyfe wrote:
Kain wrote:
EmmaHeelz wrote:
sara48 wrote:
Redemption wrote:
EmmaHeelz wrote:

Emily


REDEMPTION


Sara


Emily, again.


Kain


h4l.
Big Mac,


dodo Smile


laina


dodo once again


Tuna Mahloohnah the Big Kahunah


Arlon


LARAMIE !!!


DOUGH DOUGH!


Alex / Jhuuno96

This game is pointless but funny

_________________
Punksk8r wrote:
Im really a 34 yr olkd truck driver that likes little kids. Can u help me find my dog?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
All times are GMT - 5 Hours

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Heelychat Forum Index  ~  Games

Post new topic   Reply to topic


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB and Ad Infinitum v1.06
Heelychat.com is in no way affiliated with Heelys, Inc., or any Heelys retailer, distributor, or affiliate.