Heelychat Forum Index
<  Off-Topic  ~  WII!
Blakthorn
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:40 am  Reply with quote

i got a wii for x mas, it roks, specially twilight princess

sara48
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:49 am  Reply with quote

i me 2! i hav zelda, well its actually my bros, but i still play it
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mx54
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:04 am  Reply with quote
Pwned

My favorite game is Excite truck IT ROCKS!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
seth1230
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:14 am  Reply with quote
Heelys Encyclopedia

i like rayman raving rabbids better then twilight princess im stuck at the part where you have to find the monkey to cross and fight the bigger monkey.

lol its my cousins so i dont know exactly were i am

in raving rabbids i only hav 3 plungers but im addicted already

H4L&&&&BiGMaC BE MAH BFFLEZ
sara48
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:37 am  Reply with quote

hey, im stuck at that bit too, and whats the deal with that outside bit where those bridge things spin round, i don't get it but anyway its cool (AND SO IS rabbids, i ggot lots of plungers now, YAY me!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
KoRnLoVeR8294
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:42 pm  Reply with quote

I HAT4E WII!!!they look so gay i got a PS3 the graphics are really cool my ros were gonna sell it on e baty but no one was bidding so we kept it

heelys im getting:revelution a diffrent kind of venture, and bliss 2
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
yanamal
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:55 pm  Reply with quote

KoRnLoVeR8294 wrote:
I HAT4E WII!!!they look so gay i got a PS3 the graphics are really cool my ros were gonna sell it on e baty but no one was bidding so we kept it

Yes, let's all act like 4-year old in a review section for a platform at ebgames.com. Ooh, is it my turn?

"weel I lik xb360 cuz that's wat I got and also teh sides are tilted inand u cn change its skins nd after all that's what matters the most in a console nd i knw best n u dont know nothin and othr platforms suk."

Seriously, and more on topic:
I missed my chance to pre-order the wii and now I have to wait till they become more widely availabe. Sad (Unless that already happened and I wasn't paying attention?)
KoRnLoVeR8294
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:00 pm  Reply with quote

[quote="yanamal"]
KoRnLoVeR8294 wrote:

Yes, let's all act like 4-year old in a review section for a platform at ebgames.com.

yes...lets

heelys im getting:revelution a diffrent kind of venture, and bliss 2
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hi
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:31 pm  Reply with quote

kewl! i wanteth one! Mr. Green

terrain190
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:21 am  Reply with quote

so i def have a wii ps3 and 360 they are all about equal so heelys are awesum i'm back !

seth1230
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:59 pm  Reply with quote
Heelys Encyclopedia

the PS3 was all just hype

my little cousin wanted a Ps3 when it came out for his B-day. My aunt did what she could and she found one. He didnt want it anymore and when they went to sell it on eBay they got lucky people still wanted it and they got their money back.

NOW, if you go to eBay you'll barely see Ps3's on eBay for $50 and look at the wii's they're still being sold at high prices and STILL in high demand. Don't say something if you havent even played the Wii. If you have then you'd know that the graphics on red steel are awesome. Sucks that you didnt get any bid's on "e baty" because im sure you would have gotten some on eBay.

Yes im a nintendo fanboy got a problem with that?

sara48
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:47 am  Reply with quote

terrain ur back! Very Happy
KoRnLoVeR8294
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:19 am  Reply with quote

seth1230 wrote:
the PS3 was all just hype

my little cousin wanted a Ps3 when it came out for his B-day. My aunt did what she could and she found one. He didnt want it anymore and when they went to sell it on eBay they got lucky people still wanted it and they got their money back.

NOW, if you go to eBay you'll barely see Ps3's on eBay for $50 and look at the wii's they're still being sold at high prices and STILL in high demand. Don't say something if you havent even played the Wii. If you have then you'd know that the graphics on red steel are awesome. Sucks that you didnt get any bid's on "e baty" because im sure you would have gotten some on eBay.

Yes im a nintendo fanboy got a problem with that?

yeah i have played a wii and its not that fun. all u do is sit there and wave ur arms and hand around, its not that fun
KoRnLoVeR8294
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:21 am  Reply with quote

terrain190 wrote:
so i def have a wii ps3 and 360 they are all about equal so heelys are awesum i'm back !

i got a 360 too but i dont have wii, and i definetly dont want one
seth1230
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:53 pm  Reply with quote
Heelys Encyclopedia

KoRnLoVeR8294 wrote:

yeah i have played a wii and its not that fun. all u do is sit there and wave ur arms and hand around, its not that fun

the whole point is that your not supposed to sit down. your supposed to get into the game. Its supposed to make you unlazy and not just sit there with a controller in your hand.