Heelychat Forum Index
<  Commerce  ~  Size 11 Torches- SOMEONE CALL DIBS
Heely Hailey
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:14 pm  Reply with quote
Team Heelys - Midwest

seth1230™ wrote:
IVI4V3R1CK wrote:
>.<

Thats the issue though, I'm normally a size 13, even 14 pending on the shoe... I squeeze my foot into a size 12 as it is... And I know GTs aren't the best model (Seth) but some people aren't sponsored or missed the Torch phase... Basically, I've tried removing insoles, different string loops... I can't put on a size 11 shoe safely nor comfortably... I appreciate the help, but alas, I'm stuck awaiting for new models (if new models) to come out, unless size 12 torches come available again...

why do you bring the sponsored thing into it?

why does EVERYONE bring the sponsored thing anything?

truth is, just becasue your sponsored doesnt mean you get shoes 24/7

hell ive only gotten one pair from HSL since ive been sponsored for a year and they were freaking escapes which i didnt want in the first place in the color i didnt even want, my other 30+ have come from my own money, my parents money, my grandparents money. I've spent money on wheels, clothes, wheel bags, cousins shoes just for a sport i LOVE. stop whining about it if you really liked the sport youd try something out, i tried molding my own grindplates onto my slides when my parents wouldnt let me get a second pair of heelys. go try and mold something onto your furys. get a crappy model off of ebay and try something new. I know your in a tough situation not finding any good models with plates in your size at the moment but just deal with what youve got. ORRRR you can save your money for a while and order a pair of sz 12's from the only place that currently has them (heeler-store)

truth is being sponsored isnt so great its about the same as not being sponsored but with demos.

(i have a feeling that might change with the region change stuff. then again it might not but only time will tell)

Seth
they give you shoes when you NEED them
maybe if you stopped buying your own they'd help you out.

drummer: I'M HORNY
XxHeelyZxX: lol dont feel bad its normal xD
seth1230™: I AM HORNY TOO GUYS!
Hailey H.: are you acting gay?
AJ roth: NO!
Hailey H.: .. oh .. so your not acting?
GH: a plato is a larger peice of flat land that is elevated above the rest of the land
HeelysBabe: haha. It does have vert. My jeans make my butt look weird.
H33LYcRaZeD: I feel so lubed
HeelysBabe: Im selling my body
shifter1254: i read *incest whistle*
Big Mac: testy
JDH: i hate this rash! so itchy!
Slicer: use a condom next time
JDH: y?
seth1230
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:59 pm  Reply with quote
Heelys Encyclopedia

Heely Hailey wrote:
seth1230™ wrote:
IVI4V3R1CK wrote:
>.<

Thats the issue though, I'm normally a size 13, even 14 pending on the shoe... I squeeze my foot into a size 12 as it is... And I know GTs aren't the best model (Seth) but some people aren't sponsored or missed the Torch phase... Basically, I've tried removing insoles, different string loops... I can't put on a size 11 shoe safely nor comfortably... I appreciate the help, but alas, I'm stuck awaiting for new models (if new models) to come out, unless size 12 torches come available again...

why do you bring the sponsored thing into it?

why does EVERYONE bring the sponsored thing anything?

truth is, just becasue your sponsored doesnt mean you get shoes 24/7

hell ive only gotten one pair from HSL since ive been sponsored for a year and they were freaking escapes which i didnt want in the first place in the color i didnt even want, my other 30+ have come from my own money, my parents money, my grandparents money. I've spent money on wheels, clothes, wheel bags, cousins shoes just for a sport i LOVE. stop whining about it if you really liked the sport youd try something out, i tried molding my own grindplates onto my slides when my parents wouldnt let me get a second pair of heelys. go try and mold something onto your furys. get a crappy model off of ebay and try something new. I know your in a tough situation not finding any good models with plates in your size at the moment but just deal with what youve got. ORRRR you can save your money for a while and order a pair of sz 12's from the only place that currently has them (heeler-store)

truth is being sponsored isnt so great its about the same as not being sponsored but with demos.

(i have a feeling that might change with the region change stuff. then again it might not but only time will tell)

Seth
they give you shoes when you NEED them
maybe if you stopped buying your own they'd help you out.

cause they totally know how many pairs ive had and have.

about half of my pairs are dead and/or dont have wheels. my red torches front part seperated and my black ones grindplates dont slide anymore my first toxics got sooo flimsy from consecutive use theyre uncomfortable to wear (gotta get gellin pads for those) clutches- no brakes or laces all fats pairs except for preds and small fats shoes- no wheels. i only have megas models to use which leaves me with my new toxics, old toxics, tevos and escapes.

how many wearable pairs do you have?

H4L&&&&BiGMaC BE MAH BFFLEZ