Heelychat Forum Index
<  Off-Topic  ~  SK8R CONFUSSION AS WRITTEN BY LAINA F.
JDH
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:29 pm  Reply with quote

i wishes i could beez in it
ConnorHeelz
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:43 pm  Reply with quote
Heelys Brand Rep

Jonathan Da Heeler wrote:

uhm, no talking like that please. Rolling Eyes

2-2-07/Razzles)(4-13-07/Evolutions)(10-9-07/Clutches)
PEAR MEMBER: Pickle, Emily, Arly, Rawn-Tawn. REPRESENT!
i gots me .43723e=mc238034 ghetto points
XxHeelyZxX
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:44 pm  Reply with quote
Heelys Maniac/Punmaster in Training

EmmaHeelz wrote:

thatz emma's thing

#3 Of PEAR Club
51,200 G.P.
Brian/Danny/H2/Emma are my Short Palz Very Happy

seth1230™: lmfao i log in and i see HT say im a hooker xD
shifter1254: then i guess i want to hug hold hands and kiss HT
IVI4V3R1CK: alrighty guys, I'm out like the fat kid in dodgeball
01001001: yes...i'm a gay robot
HeelysBabe: -milks the cow-
Kain: @emma....*cough*nymph*cough*...
EmmaHeelz: that hamster is sexayyy
HeelysBabe: WAIT...YOUR A GIRL?!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ConnorHeelz
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:46 pm  Reply with quote
Heelys Brand Rep

XxHeelyZxX wrote:
EmmaHeelz wrote:

thatz emma's thing

pshh, and the only people allowed to to talk like that are PEAR, graham, sethy, h4l, and... a few others

JDH
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:00 pm  Reply with quote

EmmaHeelz wrote:
XxHeelyZxX wrote:
EmmaHeelz wrote:

thatz emma's thing

pshh, and the only people allowed to to talk like that are PEAR, graham, sethy, h4l, and... a few others

Sad plz?
Jive
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:18 pm  Reply with quote

EmmaHeelz wrote:
XxHeelyZxX wrote:
EmmaHeelz wrote:

thatz emma's thing

EMMA! does that include me?
Laina_Heelz
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:38 pm  Reply with quote

And then there were heelys...
Chapter 9

It was 9:00PM by the time Arlon and Seth returned home from the hospital. They were hoping no one was home, but when they walked inside their parents were sittign right on the couch waiting for them. Thier mom saw them come on first. She jumped up to see Seth. "Oh no my baby! Seth what happened" Arlon was about to answer but Seth didnt want him to get in truoble, so he quickly answered before him. "Well, I know Im not allowed to but i took one of Arlons boards and went skateing. I then got into a fist fight. When it was over i called Arlon to pick me up and he took me to the hospital." Arlon looked at Seth and Seth just looked at his mom. "Kids, just go to sleep, we will talk about this in the morning."

Instead of going to his own room, Arlon went to Seths room to talk to him. He knocked on the door. "Seth can i come in?" Arlon said as he walked into his room. Seth was just getting into his night clothes. "Yea?" Arlon then sat on edge of bed. "Hey Seth, why did you stand up for me? I wouldnt have gotten in much trouble. Your in deep trouble already. Know how much you will be in now that you said you went out skating and got into a fist fight." Seth was pulling his shirt on as he talked. "Look Arlon, you didnt do jack, I dont want you to get in trouble for no reason. I mean you said stay back and i didnt listen. So it was my fault. And you know...Ive been thinking about getting a side sport. Skateboarding is getting me into alot of jams and I need a sport that i can do when skateboarding is giving me to much pressure." arlon just shook his head and was cool with it.

It was 8:00Am when Seth got a rude awakening by Arlon. "DUDE SETH WAKE UP!!!" He then hit him with this weeks issue of skate n sport magazine. "What?!?" Asked Seth as he was rubbing where he was hit at. Arlon then threw the issue on his lap. Seth picked it up and read. He was on front page! He then read the caption and went ot the page to read the story. He read some of it out loud. "Seth (13) went from little boy skater to rebel. yada yada yada...disobeyed father and manager...yada yada yada...no longer skates, kicked off team, started fight with enemy team! Dude like what the hell is this! Who found this sutff out? And I didnt start jack with enemy team. Has dad seen this?" Arlon shook his head. "Im not showing him" Seth still shaking his head. "Yea lets not show him." Arlon took the magazine. "Well for now just forget about it. I ahve a surprise for you at the mall, and bring your heelys!"

They were at the mall in an hour. Seth looked at Arlon. "So Arlon, what is the surprise for me that involves heelys that i cant even ride?" Arlon just laughed. "You should see in a few minutes!" They walked through the whole mall and finally went out the back door. When they walked out there Seth looked. What he saw was amazing to him. There were people with heelys, they were wearing Team Heelys shirts.

There were grind rails and ramps and a bunch of stuff. One person heeled over to him. "Hey, aint you Seth, they awsome skater?" Seth shook his head. "Yes i am Seth, but you can call me a normal kid!" The heeler laughed. "Ok, ill just call you Seth. But anyway my name is Laramie! And what you are looking at now is a heelys demo. Everyone here with a Team Heelys shirt on is sponsered and are some of the greatest heelers ever!" Seth was amazed. "Wow so im not the only famous person here then!" Laramie laughed. "Well were not really famous, heelys aint taken so serious so we arent very known. But anyway, let me introduce you to some of the other people on the team.

Laramie went off a launch ramp, grinded a rail and went over to the team. "Hey guys, this is Seth." 3 more people from the team came over. "Seth, this is Haily, or as we call her heely hailey, or H2 for short. H2 is the teams captain and is the one who trains us at vert. This is Gabby. Shes AWSOME! Shes the best at grinds so she teaches us grinds. And finally theres Jacob. Hes like the flatland wizard so he trains us in all the flatland we need help with.

Jacob went up to Seth. "So i see you have toxics, ahh very nice! so what are you able to do?" Seth looked down at his heelys. "Umm...truthfully, nothing." Jacob gave a smile. "then it looks like we have ALOT of work to do!" He started by explaining about the model he had and the wheel types. After he did all that, he actually began teaching him the sport of heeling!

After about 45 minutes he got the hang of it. He couldnt believe that he would now be able to glide across the floor without falling. Then Seth asked the 4 of them where they lived. When they answered he could not believe how close they lived to him. They then agreed that they could practice together once in a while. Then when he said he had a skatepark in his backyard, they all agreed to meet at his house. Seth definatly found a new sport, and some new friends!

TO BE CONTINUED...

[Sat 17:51] Laina_Heelz: ht its gonna be nice here...should be nice there...though i live not in the same state
[Sat 17:51] HeelyTrickster:Laina that sounded like a poem

[Tue 0:42] HeelysBabe:Im just trying to kill the time
Tue 0:43] merlyn_DHC:Kill time??
[Tue 0:43] merlyn_DHC:Isn't wasting time bad enough?
[Tue 0:43] merlyn_DHC:You have to KILL it ?!

[Thu 14:50] Big Mac: i had crabs once
[Thu 14:50] Big Mac: they kept hurting me though
[Thu 15:18] seth1230™: big mac....crabs are like lice...but that live down there....instead of up there...

laina: ugh! my kitchen is getting done and theres like no food so guess what lunch is if my mom dont give me money......PENUT BUTT
laina: oops! lol
IBF
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:38 pm  Reply with quote

EmmaHeelz wrote:
XxHeelyZxX wrote:
EmmaHeelz wrote:

thatz emma's thing

cough bullcrap its called freedom speech

[Fri 15:52] IBF: i had dream that i was with my parents at HCG and you were the only one there because everyone was coming and then i pointed you out to my parents and they thought you were a pedophile
[Fri 15:53] IBF: but then i was like "no thats slicer the beholder of ultimate banning power"
[Sat 17:18] Slicer: does IBF create awkward silences by his mere presence?
[Fri 21:55] Homicidal Potato: ahh the place to myself...wheres the lotion?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
HeelyTrickster
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:17 am  Reply with quote
Shark Bait

Seriously emma, people can talk how they want to..well in this case TYPE how they want. SO don't tell them wha they can't do...

260,300 Ghetto Points.

Heelytrickster: Slicer...what state are you in ?

Slicer: Annoyance, with a daily commute through Confusion to Denial

XxHeelyZxX: i think he meant where u live not mind of state xD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Hidude28
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:56 pm  Reply with quote
Team Heelys

Emma you can't tell people what they can and can't do even no you have been on this site for a long time it doesn't mean that you are better than everyone else.

@ Laina thanks for putting me in the story I apprishiate it

I LIKE EMOTES

ConnorHeelz
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:37 pm  Reply with quote
Heelys Brand Rep

Rolling Eyes lol, i wasnt trying to be mean. i was just trying to add the spice things up... you guys dont need to have a heart attack on me... i mean... golly ginea pig.

Laina_Heelz
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:40 pm  Reply with quote

All Week Long
Chapter 10

It was early when Seth woke up for school on Monday. He wished he didnt have to go but he really needed to. He got ready slow. He just wasnt in the mood today. He knew when he walked into school that everyone there would know about the magazine and that artical about him that was full of lies. This one morning he wished his arm wasnt in a sling because when he would walk into school, everyone would know about the fight and assume he started it. This one morning, he didnt want to walk into school and see Shawns face, though it would be bruised up from him. He wanted this day to end, but it was just the beginning.

He went to school and jsut as he predicted, everyone stared at him. They made faces and talked about him under their breathes. Seth never felt so hated in his whole life. He was used to the luxery of everyone obsessing over him. But this would go on all week, and maybe even a month, Seth hated it and wanted to walk out. But he couldnt, it would show that he is turning into a bad kid, and everything he would do wrong would get mixed together into one big lie. So Seth was good all day. After school he raced home. He didnt want to see their faces anymore.

When he got their he decided to call some of his friends from Team Heelys. though he just met them, he knew they could cheer him up. He called H2 because she was the team captain. She agreed to come over with the people from the demo. She also said she would be bringing someone else with her. She said his name was Ronnie.

They arrived at his house 30 minutes after they hung up. When they saw his yard they were amazed. H2 walked up to the halfpipe. "Dude...Seth, can i ride this? and the grindrail? and quarter pipe? and...and...wow! this is just sooo amazing!" Seth laughed. He was used to having all this in his backyard and use it whenever he wants.

All of a sudden everyone from team heelys got to the halfpipe and shreded it up. They were doing grinds and stalls and all kind of stuff. Seth wanted to try, but there was two reason he couldnt. One, his arm was broken. and two, he still needed basic flatland and grinds.

Jacob then left everyone on the halfpipe to go help Seth train. "Ok Seth, now that you can go forward, I have many tricks to teach you. The three you will be learning today are backwards, switch, and pipeline. Though this will sound like a fourth trick, you will also be learning Crabwalk, which i will explain later.

Jacob started out with switch. "Ok Seth, switch is quite simple, you pretty much heel with your opposite foot up front. Im a lefty so i would ride with my right foot. And when you get used to that, you keep switch as you skate." He then showed him and told Seth to try. He tried. "Wow! Jacob this is like learning to ride all over again!" Jacob laughed. "You should get it quickly after practice." Jacob was right, he did it after 20 min of practicing.

Once he learned switch he got backwards down very quick. The next thing Jacob taught Seth was pipeline. "Ok Seth, put you feet facing outward. this may be tough but you muscles need to get used to this if your not." Surprisingly Seth did it with no problem. He rode like that and everything! Job then called Ronnie over. "Yo! Ronnie come here!" When he said this to people walked over.

Seth made a weird face and looked both ways. "Hey Ronnie!" Then both Ronnies replied with hey Seth. Then Jacob talked. "Hey Ronnie, since your taller and its easier for you, help him with crab will ya?" Skateboarder Ronnie looked confused. "Umm dude whats a crabwalk?" Heeler Ronnie stared at him. "umm...i dont expect YOU to know what a crabwalk is. Plus, he was talking to me. Ok so Seth this might be tricky but what you need to do is basicly do pipeline with knees bent" Seth tried but with no success. "Hey do I NEED to know this, at least not until im taller?" Ronnie shrugged his shoulders,then looked at Jacob who also shrugged, he then yelled and asked H2, she said its cool if he dont do it.

Skateboarding Ronnie then called rest of Team Comlink over. "Yo! guys Seth is actually pretending to like this!" Seth made a nasty look at Ronnie. "Ronnie, im not pretending. Im actually like heelys and heeling. This is a cool team. They are cool people to be with. Ive learned so much from them. Im hoping that someday i get as good as them to get on the team. When I can im going for vert and grinds. I wanna be in the top 10 heelers of all time! Growing up you were one of my best friends Ronnie. Why does it matter what I like?" Ronnie stared. "Dude it dont matter, but your a skateboarder. Not a heelyer. Now we want a chance in the backyard. Please go away!" Seth was mad but couldnt really start anything. So he went in while the team went home. The same thing happened all week. Bad things at school. And they kicked him out of his own skatepark.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Also, stories may take longer to be written. Computer privlages got taken away and getting on the computer is scarce. Bare with me

[Sat 17:51] Laina_Heelz: ht its gonna be nice here...should be nice there...though i live not in the same state
[Sat 17:51] HeelyTrickster:Laina that sounded like a poem

[Tue 0:42] HeelysBabe:Im just trying to kill the time
Tue 0:43] merlyn_DHC:Kill time??
[Tue 0:43] merlyn_DHC:Isn't wasting time bad enough?
[Tue 0:43] merlyn_DHC:You have to KILL it ?!

[Thu 14:50] Big Mac: i had crabs once
[Thu 14:50] Big Mac: they kept hurting me though
[Thu 15:18] seth1230™: big mac....crabs are like lice...but that live down there....instead of up there...

laina: ugh! my kitchen is getting done and theres like no food so guess what lunch is if my mom dont give me money......PENUT BUTT
laina: oops! lol
heelingforlyfe™
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:02 pm  Reply with quote
Team Heelys - SoCal

EmmaHeelz wrote:
XxHeelyZxX wrote:
EmmaHeelz wrote:

thatz emma's thing

talk like what?

seth1230™: we be on our hoes all day.
seth1230™: i mean shoes.
DeezUU: I keep my shoes in check on the daily
DeezUU: gotta keep your gimphand strong!!

seth1230™: im on a boat and
HannahHeelz: it's going fast and
heelingforlyfe™: i've got a nautical themed, pashmina afghan

SEBASS IZ MAH BESFRANNNN.
IBF
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:57 pm  Reply with quote

EmmaHeelz wrote:
Rolling Eyes lol, i wasnt trying to be mean. i was just trying to add the spice things up... you guys dont need to have a heart attack on me... i mean... golly ginea pig.

meh i just like pieing people

[Fri 15:52] IBF: i had dream that i was with my parents at HCG and you were the only one there because everyone was coming and then i pointed you out to my parents and they thought you were a pedophile
[Fri 15:53] IBF: but then i was like "no thats slicer the beholder of ultimate banning power"
[Sat 17:18] Slicer: does IBF create awkward silences by his mere presence?
[Fri 21:55] Homicidal Potato: ahh the place to myself...wheres the lotion?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
LittleAzngirl
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:00 pm  Reply with quote

Laina,
That is a great story! Just check on spelling and what somebody said (I think it was either Seth or H4L) that you need to add "". Then it wouldnt be so confusing. But other than that it was awesome! And the part when Seth's mom and Arlon's dad marries-that is just weird and disturbing