Heelychat Forum Index
<  Off-Topic  ~  SK8R CONFUSSION AS WRITTEN BY LAINA F.
Laina_Heelz
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:00 pm  Reply with quote

heelingforlyfe wrote:
I like your story, but you need to use quotations (""). It's really hard to read without them, because you can't tell when someone's talking.

right now im on the good computer with the "" keys but on my other computer their broken Razz

[Sat 17:51] Laina_Heelz: ht its gonna be nice here...should be nice there...though i live not in the same state
[Sat 17:51] HeelyTrickster:Laina that sounded like a poem

[Tue 0:42] HeelysBabe:Im just trying to kill the time
Tue 0:43] merlyn_DHC:Kill time??
[Tue 0:43] merlyn_DHC:Isn't wasting time bad enough?
[Tue 0:43] merlyn_DHC:You have to KILL it ?!

[Thu 14:50] Big Mac: i had crabs once
[Thu 14:50] Big Mac: they kept hurting me though
[Thu 15:18] seth1230™: big mac....crabs are like lice...but that live down there....instead of up there...

laina: ugh! my kitchen is getting done and theres like no food so guess what lunch is if my mom dont give me money......PENUT BUTT
laina: oops! lol
plasma qrenades
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:00 pm  Reply with quote

you could code the quotes in..lol, itll take more time than ", but itll work

I have 21,300 ghetto points
[Tue 17:08] mcrochip: i've used heelys on a plane, i've used heelys on a crane. heelys roll well on a bus, heelys roll for each of us
[Sun 15:16] Slicer: she's actually fascinating, like a bug in a jar
Reowin
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:00 pm  Reply with quote

i love this book so far

Laina_Heelz
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:31 pm  Reply with quote

Seths 13th Birthday
Chapter 6

"Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to Seth...Happy Birthday to you!" His family and friends sung as Seth gazed into the light of the 14 glowing candles. Arlon smailed and put his hand on Seths shoulder. "Make a wish lil bro!" Seth smiled and blew out the candles. He looked at all his gifts and cards and couldnt decide which to open first. So he went with the cards. His grandparents gave him $50, his 20 team mates each gave him $75, and his brother Arlon gave him a german shepard puppy named Fracker, $100, and a red helmet. Seth gave his big bro a hug. "you know, i know exactly why you got me a plain bright red helmet." Alron raised his eyebrows. "Ya do do ya?" Seth laughed. "This is like my first helmet mom got me, exactly 7 years ago! Thanks!" And he gave him another big hug.

When they were done opening gifts they went out back to their giant backyard skatepark. Seth sat to the side for a little bit, thinking how 7 years ago he couldnt even go straight, now hes sponsered by big time compnaie, rich, and famous...and only 13! As he was sitting on his board rolling back and forth, one of Arlons friends, Kylie rolled over to Seth and sat next to him. Kylie was the best of the 3 girls on Team Comlink, she is 21, started skating when she was 4, and got on Team Comlink when she moved to Canada at the age of 17.

Kylie gave a Seth a big birthday hug. "Sorry im like 30 minutes late but your gift just arrived. Seth blushed. "Aww Kylie you didnt have to get me anything, your like a sister to me". Kylie laughed. "Well in that case, then i should give you a gift, family give eachother gifts". Seth took the gift and opened it. "Wow Heelys! i see lots of kids with them." Kylie smiled, she knew she did something good. "I know you like yellow so i got you this pair. I think they are called Torches but the guy called them Toxic Torches." Seth opened the box and LOVED them. "Wow the design is nice and the black with the yellow is...wow!"

He put them in the house so he wouldnt ruin them. He then asked his dad if he could take Fracker out back to watch them skate. He said yea but he was in an enclosed area so no one would hit him. He put Fracker in his pen and went off to skate. That night everyone got so much video. That night everyone from the team slept over. Some slept on the floor, some outside on ramps, and some just crashed in a lawn chair.

Seth woke up the earliest of everyone. But he woke up Arlon and Ronnie to ride with him somewhere. They picked up their boards and grabbed $300. They then skated over to McDonalds and bought ALOT of breakfast for everyone. They bought about 10 of every kind of breakfast sandwhich, about 100 hashbrowns, and about 50 pancake meals. it was tough bringing everything home but they got it there. When they had everything, they woke everyone up by doing tricks over them yelling BREAKFAST!!!

Everyone stayed at their house all day. Finally at 11:00 everyone left. Seth and Arlon were sitting on the halfpipe playing with Fracker. Seth decided wince everything was calm he should try his heelys. "Hey Arlon, keep him busy ill be back in a second." Arlon was falling asleep but managed to say sure. 5 minutes later Seth returned with his Toxics on. arlon then woke up when he came out. "Hey Seth...where the hell you get them at?? And why do you have them?" Seth just stared at him. "Kylie gave them to me for my birthday." Arlon just rolled his eyes. "Ur not actually going to try and ride them are you?" Seth just stared at him blankly. "Well...yes I was going to try them, that why I have them on. Come on Arlon, Im just gonna try them. Have faith in me...I mean look what happened to me in skateboarding."

Seth read over the instuctions that said to keep one foot in front of the other. He thought it would be easy, but it was harder then it looked. He tried holding on to something and dragged, he felt like he was learning to skateboard all over again, but he sucked at this! He stopped to go to sleep after an hour. He was tired.

TO BE CONTINUED...

[Sat 17:51] Laina_Heelz: ht its gonna be nice here...should be nice there...though i live not in the same state

[Thu 15:18] seth1230™: big mac....crabs are like lice...but that live down there....instead of up there...

laina: ugh! my kitchen is getting done and theres like no food so guess what lunch is if my mom dont give me money......PENUT BUTT
XxHeelyZxX
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:45 pm  Reply with quote
Heelys Maniac/Punmaster in Training

gahh u makin me look like a heelys hater ggrrrr!!!

#3 Of PEAR Club
51,200 G.P.
Brian/Danny/H2/Emma are my Short Palz Very Happy

seth1230™: lmfao i log in and i see HT say im a hooker xD
shifter1254: then i guess i want to hug hold hands and kiss HT
IVI4V3R1CK: alrighty guys, I'm out like the fat kid in dodgeball
01001001: yes...i'm a gay robot
HeelysBabe: -milks the cow-
Kain: @emma....*cough*nymph*cough*...
EmmaHeelz: that hamster is sexayyy
HeelysBabe: WAIT...YOUR A GIRL?!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Big Mac
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:13 pm  Reply with quote
Team Heelys - Northeast

Yay Seth finally gets heelys!!
ConnorHeelz
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:00 pm  Reply with quote
Heelys Brand Rep

<-- wants uz be in the story

2-2-07/Razzles)(4-13-07/Evolutions)(10-9-07/Clutches)
PEAR MEMBER: Pickle, Emily, Arly, Rawn-Tawn. REPRESENT!
i gots me .43723e=mc238034 ghetto points
Jive
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:24 pm  Reply with quote

EmmaHeelz wrote:
<-- wants uz be in the story
\

yah can you put me in?
Laina_Heelz
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:35 pm  Reply with quote

A visit to Comlink Skatepark
Chapter 7

Seth, Arlon, and their dad was sitting watching Tv. Mike(READERS NOTE: if you forgot who Mike is, their dad) was getting ready to head over to Comlink Skatepark to open up. Seth was bored. "Hey dad, I havnt been to Comlink for a while, think I can come down for a skate session?" Mike put the TV remote down on the table. "Hmm, yea i suppose you can come dow for a little bit, but if it gets to crowded you will have to go home." Seth made a face. "Come on dad, im not THAT famous. You cant hide me form the public. I wanna be known." "SETH! trust me, you are known. I dont want anyhting to get out of hand. Your 13 and shouldnt have to deal with that yet. Now do you want to come or not?" Seth didnt answer but just went to get his helmet. Mike stood up and watched him. "Where are you going Seth?" He was a little furious. Seth snapped. "Im going out, cya later"

Without telling his dad, he rode over to Comlink Skatepark. Hes the owners son so he had key to unlock everything. When he got there it was quiet. He has never been there completely by himself before. So he just put his stuff in his speacial room and went to skate. After 10 minutes he had people standing outside the gates of the park wathcing him skate. Some were recording him and taking pictures, while others called others to come see. Seth didnt care though, he skated better under pressure or in front of a crowd.

His dad arrived at 10:30AM to find a HUGE crowd outside. He thought they were all there to skate, that was until he got inside to see Seth skating. "Seth, come into the shop...NOW" Seth was really mad now because his dad just yelled at him in front of almost 100 people. But he listened and skated over to the shop. "What the hell had been up with you lately Seth? Why are you acting like this? Im trying to protect you and help you and you keep stabbing me in the back. Well im getting tired of this. Now give me your helmet and skateboard." Seth looked mad and was about to walk out of there but didnt. "What do you mean by hand it over? This is my stuff...my job and you cant take it away from me." Mike then took his stuff. "I mean that im sick of you acting this way and as of now your not sponsered by me until you get your act straight."

Seth then walked out of the shop and called Arlon. "Arlon, hey its Seth what are you doing?" Arlon put the phone on speaker so he can skate. " Well im doing some team practice, where you at why dont you come practice." Seth puffed. "Dude just come get me, im at Comlink Skatepark...I dont feel like staying here anymore, come get me please and ill explain later. thanks bye!"

As he waited for his brother to show up everyone was asking for his autograph. He couldnt mention what happened or refuse so he signed. The last person he talked to was a reporter. "Hi, im AJ and im a reporter for skate n sport magazine. I have see that you are not skateing and that your dad is very miserable at you now. please explain" Seth thought if he should explain and came out that he should. " ok well i do..." "SETH COME ON!!" It was Arlon dragging Seth by his arm. Reporter was walking behind them. Arlon let go of Seths arm and grabbed that reporter by the collar of his shirt and pretty much lifted him off the ground. "Look buddy im not in the mood and my little borhter aint either. So why do you and you little camera back the hell off before i need to start some real shit. GOT IT!?!" He then put the reporter down. "Uh-uh...yes sir. I will leave you alone"

Arlon was taking the long way home to talk to Seth. He didnt know weather to be mad or upset or what emotion. "Seth, whats going on with you? youve been acting differnt. Everyone is getting pissed at you. And now its even got to your own father and manager." Seth went balistic. "DUDE IM SOO MADE AT HIM NOW ITS KILLING ME! AND HES NOT EVEN MY MANAGER ANYMORE. HE TOOK ALL MY SKATE PRIVLAGES AWAY FOR A WHILE, SO NOW IM NOT EVEN ON THE TEAM!" The rest of the car ride was quiet.

IS THIS THE END?!?!
!
!@
!@#
!@#$
!@#$%
!@#$%^
!@#$%^&
!@#$%^&*
!@#$%^&*(
!@#$%^&*
!@#$%^&
!@#$%^
!@#$%
!@#$
!@#
!@
!
!@
!@#
!@#$
!@#$%
!@#$%^
!@#$%^&
!@#$%^&*
!@#$%^&*(
!@#$%^&*
!@#$%^&
!@#$%^
!@#$%
!@#$
!@#
!@
!
!@
!@#
!@#$
!@#$%
!@#$%^
!@#$%^&
!@#$%^&*
!@#$%^&*(
!@#$%^&*
!@#$%^&
!@#$%^
!@#$%
!@#$
!@#
!@
!
OF COURSE NOT!!! TO BE CONTINUED!!!

Laina_Heelz
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:04 am  Reply with quote

The Competition
Chapter 8

A week had went by from the big incident. Seth rarely talked to his dad and avoided him at most times. He only got to skate when his dad wasnt home but that was alot. And when his dad was home he would go out with his friends to skate, far away form his house.

It was a quiet day when Seth got an ergent call from Ronnie. "Dude Seth, get your brother and come down to Crusin Skatepark FAST!!! Seth hung up his cell phone and ran out back to get Arlon. "Yo Arlon come on Ronnie called me, he said its an emergency, we need to get down to Crusin Skatepark now!!" Arlon slid down to the halfpipe to Seth. "Dude what do you mean they need help?" Seth shrugged his shoulders. "Arlon, my bro...i dont know they said come fast. Grab 2 boards and lets go!

They got there within 10 minutes to see a group of Team Comlink and a group of team Crusin wheels arguing, looking ready to fight. Just by looking at the group, he reconized 2 of the kids. At first he couldnt remember where but then he remember 7 years ago, his skateboard. He then got out of the car with his board and entered the park. Arlon yelled for him to come back but he didnt listen.

"YO! why you messin with my team?" yelled Set as he went in front of the who Team Crusin Wheels. Jcardin laughed and turned toward his team. "Pfft...hey guys...looks like we have a tough kid on our hands maybe we should teach him a lessen." "leave him the hell alone Cardin!" It was Arlon yelling as he walked into the park. "Your 23, you touch him ur arrested for touching a minor." Jcardin stepped forward. "Hey, its not like i never seen the back of a police car before. haha! But you know what, your 21 so i can hit you, your friend Ronnie, and pretty much most of ur little team because mostly everyone is 18 or over." He then gave the first punch and then hell broke loose.

"Seth go home, dont get involved." said Arlon getting up ready to fight back. Seth then watched from the outside fence. He wanted to help his team out but couldnt. He then went back in to skate a bowl. He kept seeing them fight...eventually there was blood shed. But couldnt help. That was, until Shawn, Seth childhood friend came up. "Yo Seth remember me, one of your best friends until you skated?" Shawn came out of no where dropping out of the bowl.

Seth couldnt believe it was him. He hadnt seen in in so many years. "Dude, Shawn, i was always your friend, but i was always busy with skateboarding and such." Shawn just shook his head. "Dude you dont get it. I lost all my friends to you, I was lost with no one and you didnt care. Well now im a skater for Crusin Wheels. I dont need you no more!" Seth was trying to be nice bout it and everything but Shawn didnt want any of it. "Fine, Shawn if you dont wanna be friends, thats fine. But I challenge you and your team to a competition to end this all." Shawn agreed and shook on it.

They went to seperate parts of the skatepark to talk. Arlon began. "Ok, I would rather have this then a fight. They are tough but we have the skate skills. We should plan it as a good match up. Girls vs. girls. Youngin vs. youngin. And rest just get paired up with their skill level."

First to go were the girls. So we put Kylie matched up with a girl Michelle. She was the toughest and best girl on team, but Kylie was best on Team Comlink, so it was even. Amazingly it was a tie! Then it was Arlon matched up with Jcarden. This was a tough match! but odlly enough, it was a tie, then went Rommie and he went against Ivan. This was crazy match up. they both would bail and nail tricks same time so it came out to be a tie.

After everyone else went it was up to Seth to win it for the team. His match was differnt. It was him verse Shawn and this wasnt judged on points or anything. This was judged on pain. Jcardin explained. "Ok, so what the player need to do is skate until they cant skate no more. They can drop in on eachother push eachother. Do anything, no real rules. So let begin"

They each started off on differnt sides of the skatepark. When they begun they had speed, and lots of it. They dropped in the bowl same time. Few seconds later BANG!! they smashed into eachother. Arlon had to retrain himself from going to help his little brother. Luckily Seth got up first. He got on his board and carved the bowl for speed. Then when Shawn got up, Seth used skills and brains. He was riding toward Shawn, when he got close enough he ollied high and jumped off the board. The board then hit Shawn in the face. Broke his nose and knocked some teeth out. Shawn was hurt but didnt wanna leave without Seth getting any marks.

Shawn layed in pain for seconds but had to get up. They then headed toward the halfpipe. They dropped in on seperate sides but Shawn had an advantage. When he dropped in he dropped a rock, which made Seth break his arm, get a black eye, and scratches everywhere. Arlon couldnt stand to watch any longer. "STOP!! Guys you win, my brothers done. If this is the kind of skate you guys do then you stick with it. Its foul and cruel and we dont want anything to do with it." From the skatepark Team Comlink went to the hospital.

TO BE CONTINUED...

IBF
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:19 am  Reply with quote

Clap clap woooooo but broked arm yikess

[Fri 15:52] IBF: i had dream that i was with my parents at HCG and you were the only one there because everyone was coming and then i pointed you out to my parents and they thought you were a pedophile
[Fri 15:53] IBF: but then i was like "no thats slicer the beholder of ultimate banning power"
[Sat 17:18] Slicer: does IBF create awkward silences by his mere presence?
[Fri 21:55] Homicidal Potato: ahh the place to myself...wheres the lotion?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
XxHeelyZxX
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:39 pm  Reply with quote
Heelys Maniac/Punmaster in Training

whoa... deep story i wonder how drum likes it xD

#3 Of PEAR Club
51,200 G.P.
Brian/Danny/H2/Emma are my Short Palz Very Happy

seth1230™: lmfao i log in and i see HT say im a hooker xD
shifter1254: then i guess i want to hug hold hands and kiss HT
IVI4V3R1CK: alrighty guys, I'm out like the fat kid in dodgeball
01001001: yes...i'm a gay robot
HeelysBabe: -milks the cow-
Kain: @emma....*cough*nymph*cough*...
EmmaHeelz: that hamster is sexayyy
HeelysBabe: WAIT...YOUR A GIRL?!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Hidude28
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:47 pm  Reply with quote
Team Heelys

when is he gunna start heeling

I LIKE EMOTES

Jive
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:37 pm  Reply with quote

cmn, i need another chapter!
ConnorHeelz
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:42 pm  Reply with quote
Heelys Brand Rep

add emma, this stoweee needs more girlieeez

2-2-07/Razzles)(4-13-07/Evolutions)(10-9-07/Clutches)
PEAR MEMBER: Pickle, Emily, Arly, Rawn-Tawn. REPRESENT!
i gots me .43723e=mc238034 ghetto points