Heelychat Forum Index
<  Off-Topic  ~  feelin blue
Blakthorn
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:52 pm  Reply with quote

man am i messed up, ive been feelin deppresed for 2 years, i(im in 7th), constanty hopin to move to oklahoma. My dads got me in counseling, and i dont got a gf like most my friends, so i have no one to go with to the movies or to talk to. im glad i got this off topic board to post how i feel. What suks more, is last may, 4 family members, in the same month, died (grandpa grandma not married to him, my cousin, who was around 30, and my uncle). My cousin, who was also feeling bad, commited suicide (i dont feel THAT bad, i wont kill myself anytime soon, i hope to die a natural death.) I wish i had some one to talk to in person (no offense guys, cause u guys are funny*), like a girlfriend or someone with simmilar experiences.

*i only reaaly like slicer, ogel, mx, heely haily, and pretty much only the people who still post.

ogel916
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:36 am  Reply with quote

u kno, i feel depressed sometimes too wen i dont get wat i want or wen i am alone with no friends. thats why im emo some days. wearing black most of the time. wat takes all that depression off is doing something u like. thats one reason why i bike and skate. usually all that depression happens during lunchtime, so im glad PE is my 5th period.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Heely Hailey
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 6:55 pm  Reply with quote
Team Heelys - Midwest

We all feel depression and things like girlfriends can help, but friends are things who don't break up w/ u. Talk it over with your friends, if your friends have heelys start a team that meets once a week or onnce a day. That way you have something to look forward to. I can relate to what your going through since i am in 6th grade. My neighborhood is going from rich to ghetto right before my eyes and it is my dream also to move. I'm not sure if you can do this, not many people can, but whenever I feel depressed I just crawl right out my window onto the roof. There I feel much better since the silence and cool breezes feel so good, however if you have a rough day, week, etc. It's always good to have something to look forward to. If you have a good group of friends make a friday movie noght, or a saturday sleep over. It will leave you and your something to talk about and you will get very close.
Happy to Help,

HEELY HAILEY
mx54
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:49 pm  Reply with quote
Pwned

i have felt like that b4 (im in 9th grade) it is comepletely fine to not have a gf (i dont have one) just find some real cool friends find something that you like to do and do it, dont worry about what people have to say and youll be fine

I know how it is to lose someone close to you, a few days ago i found out that one of my long time friends was killed in iraq. I still dont want to belive its true
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Heely Hailey
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:53 pm  Reply with quote
Team Heelys - Midwest

MX, your in nith grade? Thats pretty young to have created such a wonderful site!~*~ HAILEY ~*~
mx54
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:08 pm  Reply with quote
Pwned

LOL thanks hailey 8)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
merlyn_DHC
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:25 am  Reply with quote
Team Heelys - Northeast

You'll find that talking to a girl .. who is a friend (as opposed to a girlfriend) can be very relaxing.

Try not to concentrate on finding a girlfriend - because that implies something about your self-worth. For instance, if I don't have a girlfriend, something must be wrong with me .. or the world.

That's not healthy.

Concentrate on making friends. And having friends that are girls should be a healthy part of that.

How do you make friends? Easy .. just nice to people. You know .. compliment a kid who said something smart in class .. or if they said something dumb, tell him/her that you were thinking the same thing..

The nicer you are to people .. the more friends you make .. the more friends you make the less depress you'll likely be.

Good luck buddy, its rough growing up.

[Wed 7:53] Slicer: *looks at Merlyn's finger frenzy score*
[Wed 7:53] Slicer: *face screws up in a combination of amazement and a sort of horror*

[Fri 12:06] IVI4V3R1CK: hey Merlyn, if you don't mind me asking, whys your name yellow?
[Fri 12:07] merlyn_DHC: Because I'm Chinese
[Fri 12:08] merlyn_DHC: (isn't that obvious) ?
[Fri 12:08] IVI4V3R1CK: o.o... thats kinda wrong
[Fri 12:08] merlyn_DHC: HAHAHA

David: Hey RU there ?
H33LYcRaZeD: yeah
David: How things ?
H33LYcRaZeD: thongs arte good

Big Mac: to go to camp quality to give lessons and give away hoes
heelingforlyfe™
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:13 pm  Reply with quote
Team Heelys - SoCal

My friend just went through this lately. I know life sucks sometimes, but there's always that bright patch at the end of the road. (I sound like a mom. Sory....) But trust me, it always gets better. Find some way to get involved in school. Or maybe there's a group of kids who heely too. Trust me. I'm in 11th and everyone goes through tough times. And like david said, having girls as friends as opposed to having a girlfriend is better. I'm a girl, and I have a bunch of guy friends. Its good to have an even number of guy and girl friends. Smile Hope I helped.
Blakthorn
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:26 pm  Reply with quote

thx fer the kind words.