Heelychat Forum Index
<  Off-Topic  ~  nuthin in paticular
Blakthorn
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:14 pm  Reply with quote

any one here actually yunger than hgih school? (i am in 7th)
kids at my school think heelys are for nerds, but they are just jelus caus dey 2 po' to get some.

Heely Hailey
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:31 pm  Reply with quote
Team Heelys - Midwest

I'm in 6th grade. Many of my friends have heelys but then again several of my friends fear they would fall with them, yeah i have tried to explain the them that falling is in my daily routine. I often get laughed at, but i dont mind, when they stick their foot out to trip me in midroll i just prohop over them and they just stop. I do hear heelys are for geeks and nerds alot. If thats true consider me a geek. Yeah when i ask people if they've ever tried 'em their like my parents wont buy them. My parents wouldn't buy mine either, because of that i only have two pair, slides and evolutions. I am popular amongsts the heelers in my school however, i've had people come to my house because they're wheels are squeeking or because one of their wheels were "stolen" because i do have many wheels i often replace peoples "stolen" wheels. As for the dirty ones i just take themm apart and put some WD40 on them, i put WD40 and ball bearing grease on mine but that comes in small containers and it is very expensivve so i dont reallyy hand that out. Sorry if this is kind of off topic from the discussion but I've finally found a website where i can teach, learn, and express my feelings, my friends just tell me to shut up when i start rambling about the importance of proper wheel care Very Happy . But yeah
Well, gtg,

HEELY HAILEY
Blakthorn
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:38 pm  Reply with quote

... wha, i dont speak geek ha ha i made a funny, i was kidding. How do u earn money to get ur own? i dnot get allouwence.

Heely Hailey
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:07 pm  Reply with quote
Team Heelys - Midwest

Lol, I get a five dollar allowance, which ain't much but i really ain't to good at saving it. I have a december birthday which helps alot. Most people who's birthday is in august spend the like 100$ they made then dont have much 'till they get another 100$ in the Holiday season. I just get money flowing everywhere in December! My recomendations for you is you kepp maybe half of your birthday money and feel free to spend the other half, this is the easy part! The hard part is not allowing yourself to spend the money! If your parents like to put some in the bank try to negotiate it, maybe keep the piggybanks you can't open (or thats how its advertised Very Happy ) Well, I guess you could also say I'm kind of spoiled. Though no one ever bought me a pair of heelys I've had relatives help me out. If your pretty persuasive maybe try to get them to buy the reflex when your shopping for gym shoes, try to emphasize on the shocks more than the wheels! Also print out reviews explaining its stability, safeness, and other positive things. NEVER print out the articles about heelys causing back, knee, ankle, and other foot problems, my dad saw one and i still haven't heard the end of it Rolling Eyes But back to the point, I'm very persuasive, and selfish, and i guess it's finally working for the better, lol
YeAh,

HEELY HAILEY
Slicer
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:37 pm  Reply with quote
Museum Curator

Although my problems aren't anywhere near as bad as yours, Blakthorn, I'm stuck inside. I happen to live in the middle of nowhere, aka North Dakota. The weather won't go above freezing for at least the next week, and there's a thin layer of ice on everything. I tried anyway- it didn't exactly work. I might not be heeling outside of a store for the next three months.

Quote:
NEVER print out the articles about heelys causing back, knee, ankle, and other foot problems

I've been tempted to make a rebuttal to that for a while, and I think I will now. I'll post it in the General thread when I'm done writing it.

BTW Hailey, lay off the green font. Against the standard black background it's almost unreadable.

Heely Hailey
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:09 pm  Reply with quote
Team Heelys - Midwest

LoL, I like to be unique, is this betteer?
~*~ HAILEY ~*~
Blakthorn
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:56 pm  Reply with quote

at least you can go places, i have to stay at my house.

sara48
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:59 am  Reply with quote

Quote:
any one here actually yunger than hgih school? (i am in 7th)

So how old r u if ur in 7th grade? since US years/grades r completely different from here.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger