Heelychat Forum Index
<  Tips Tricks & Techniques  ~  Where can i get a grind plate and does it fit any heely shoe
phillychick1
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:07 pm  Reply with quote

ok so me nd my friends lOVE heelying and LOVE to learn new tricks, but we want to grind and dont know where to get a grind plate. Any idea of where? And if i get one can it fit any shoe? Also are they supposed to come with the shoe? Please respond!!!

Slicer
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:27 pm  Reply with quote
Museum Curator

There are no detachable grind plates for Heelys. All Heelys models that have them come with a permanently-attached grind plate.

Also, there's no women-specific style that features grind plates (yeah, I know, give Mike Staffaroni a good whack upside the head for that one), so you'd have to order a men's style. You might want to make sure they fit by going to a local store, but if you're ordering them online, order the men's size that you take in women's (if you take a women's 7, order a 7 in men's) because Heelys tend to run a size small. I personally recommend the Evolutions.

mx54
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:54 pm  Reply with quote
Pwned

I have evos and i think they are great, the big duece is a plus too!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
phillychick1
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:04 pm  Reply with quote

o ok thanks because i thought you had to buy them by the way my friends described it at least i had to buy new heelys so ill buy the one with the plate

Laina_Heelz
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:06 pm  Reply with quote

phillychick1 wrote:
ok so me nd my friends lOVE heelying and LOVE to learn new tricks, but we want to grind and dont know where to get a grind plate. Any idea of where? And if i get one can it fit any shoe? Also are they supposed to come with the shoe? Please respond!!!

that was me before the team. Thats when i knew really nothing bout heeys Rolling Eyes

[Sat 17:51] Laina_Heelz: ht its gonna be nice here...should be nice there...though i live not in the same state
[Sat 17:51] HeelyTrickster:Laina that sounded like a poem

[Tue 0:42] HeelysBabe:Im just trying to kill the time
Tue 0:43] merlyn_DHC:Kill time??
[Tue 0:43] merlyn_DHC:Isn't wasting time bad enough?
[Tue 0:43] merlyn_DHC:You have to KILL it ?!

[Thu 14:50] Big Mac: i had crabs once
[Thu 14:50] Big Mac: they kept hurting me though
[Thu 15:18] seth1230™: big mac....crabs are like lice...but that live down there....instead of up there...

laina: ugh! my kitchen is getting done and theres like no food so guess what lunch is if my mom dont give me money......PENUT BUTT
laina: oops! lol