Heelychat Forum Index
<  Tips Tricks & Techniques  ~  Doing a 90 and 180.....
Cj
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:13 am  Reply with quote

I made this move up since I dont know any other ones it makes me feel special. Wink You start rolling as you usaully would. Then when you need to stop or turn around make a sharp turn and then drag the right side of your heel if its a right turn (with your left foot) if its a left turn then drag the left side of your heel (with your right foot). You can also do a 90 by just putting less spin on your body and heelys. After the 180 you should be facing the oppiste direction from which you started.

seth1230
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:51 pm  Reply with quote
Heelys Encyclopedia

sorry to burst your bubble but you didnt make it up yourself its been around since the begginig of heeling just some people never really thought as using them for tricks so not it feels like your the only one who can do them oh and this should most probably be in tips,tricks, and techniques

H4L&&&&BiGMaC BE MAH BFFLEZ
GabbyHeelys
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:27 pm  Reply with quote

to go along with seth, almost eveyone on this site doesnt use heelys to just slide around and look cool, we all do tricks and some of us are onteam heelys

crabwalk stalls grind jumpswitch 1 foot 180 180 360 720 ahh my fingers hurt now pro hop drop in bowl carve ALOT MORE im just too lazy rite now to type all of them