Heelychat Forum Index
<  Tips Tricks & Techniques  ~  tricks
kim
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:35 pm  Reply with quote

hey me and my friend both have heely's but we can't figure out how to do any tricks. can someone explain how to do some easy tricks?
Slicer
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:42 pm  Reply with quote
Museum Curator

Well, the videos on heelys.com are decent, but it takes a lot of practice to even come close to that.

First, make sure you can heel with either foot forward. Learning to heel on my left took a while. Make sure you can move quickly in them, not faltering when you start gaining speed.

Then start practicing things like jumping in the air and landing on your heels. Get a large wooden plank, heel up to it, jump on, heel across it, and then try to heel off the edge without putting your foot down.

The other stuff- the 180s, the 360s, one-footers, etc- comes after you've truly mastered heeling, itself. It's never as easy as it looks.
kim
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:00 am  Reply with quote

I can already do all the basic stuff like jump and that so i wanted to no some tricks
ogel916
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:29 pm  Reply with quote

no try jumping without using your feet, just raise it. have u learned how to go backwards? just practice like how u learned how to heel, hold onto something, push urself backwards until u got it without out using the rail or something. also, a very special trick........the pipeline. heeling while the toes arent facing each other. try to practice without heelys on. and remember that the more u bend your knees, the straighter u go.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Blakthorn
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:30 pm  Reply with quote

How To Do A 180 On Heelys

Steps
1. Start heeling quickly.
2. Turn to your right side with your feet like a v.
3. If your front foot is your right foot, then when you go heeling backwards, your left foot should be in front.
4. You should be heeling backwards.

kim
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:37 am  Reply with quote

That V way doesn't work for me so i just lift up 1 foot and spin on the one wheel abd then i'm goin backwards
ogel916
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:45 pm  Reply with quote

u ever try air spins? i never do ground spins unless its using only one foot. ground spins last forever, so its basically cheating. after all, when i look at my friend do ground spins quickly, i keep on thinking he's a balerina. it looks retarded, no offense. i never got 360 air though, only 270.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ogel916
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:02 pm  Reply with quote

Here's my list of tricks.

Jump Techniques
Ollie
Nollie
Prohop

Air Tricks
Air-walk
Air-walk 180
De-Air-walk

Flatland Tricks
Crabwalk/Pipeline
Cross-foot
Fakie
Manual
One-footer
One-footer 180
Pipeline Switchy
Side-by-Side

Stalls
50-50
Crooked
Disaster
Feeble
One-footer
KoRnLoVeR8294
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:41 am  Reply with quote

try some simple tricks like spinning or a one footer, , or a reverse, reverse is when u cross ur ankels and roll normally like that

heelys im getting:revelution a diffrent kind of venture, and bliss 2
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger