Heelychat Forum Index
<  General  ~  NEW MEMBER GUYS
Appdude
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:19 pm  Reply with quote

Sooooo...I haven't heely'd since I was 12. I'm 18 now, and have 5 months till college, and I somehow came across heelys on amazon.

Bought myself a pair in 20 seconds flat.

2 more days till it arrives!!! Can't wait!!!

Btw, I've been reading around, it seems like the still active users are like blood brothers by now. Very Happy

I got a propel black & white. Not propel 2.0. Too much money. And do you guys know if the propel takes fats? I'm not 100% sure....
HowlingMadMurdock
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:21 pm  Reply with quote

I joined to reply. I just picked up a pair of Propel 2.0's for Journeys.. I used to own a pair years ago. I forget exactly when I had them, but I'm 19 now so. I recently found them lying around missing one of the wheels. so instead of buying new wheels for them. (Which are ABEC 7 M FATS btw) I picked up a new pair for now. The old pair is style 9151..

Did your new pair come with the wheels slightly... off? It seems the urethane on my new wheels wasn't molded correctly and it wobbles bad... The old wheel fits in my new pair, Albeit a bit small.. but it snaps in place and seems to do the trick.. Doesn't wobble a bit.. Maybe I just need to chuck the new wheels into something and grind down the urethane smooth.. idk..

Also... 20 seconds?! I think you got it all wrong..

I think this is what you meant to say.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIrzCM3meUk

Forum doesn't seem very active though.. If you want to chat or something, HMU on skype. ryan_t15.