Heelychat Forum Index
<  General  ~  So, who's left?
im goin outside
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:47 pm  Reply with quote

[quote="Kain"]I only came on here again because I had a pm from heelynut about some heelys he's selling....so I looked around the posts and found this lol.

I still wear them about once a month or so to do some flatland tricks, and occasionally to get around places....thinking about getting one of those nano boards for long distances. I'm planning on going to Ohio University soon so I'll definitely bring them for the campus Smile

As far as vert goes, I haven't been to the skate park in over two years except to film.

I'm in San Francisco and just smoked some pot so sorry if I'm rambling lol....I wish I had brought them to get around the city but there wasn't room in my suitcase (I only have a small carry-on size one)

Anyway hi to everyone that missed me......*chirping crickets*........and I hope some people from the team are still skating Smile[/quote]

lol. pot. california. Anyway havent seen your name pop up in forever lol.
seth1230
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:24 pm  Reply with quote
Heelys Encyclopedia

I still whip them out.

I know the macs still do.

Don't think emm wears em that much.

H4L&&&&BiGMaC BE MAH BFFLEZ
IVI4V3R1CK
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:02 pm  Reply with quote

Necro-ing because I can.

I still wear my Atomics without the wheels. Not too long ago I strapped on my Evos and tried some basic grinds. I'm not going to vert again, but I do miss being able to street skate. The plate still bothers me though, so I have to take it easy.

I would say I heel aggressively about once or twice a month, tops.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
rrrobts
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:12 pm  Reply with quote

im a newbie here but ive had heelys for just over a year. wear them pretty often to get around and stuff (theres a big mall near here great for cruising around), and im just starting to learn flatland tricks - i can now shuffle and switch kick and im so close to getting a 360 - i just cant hold enough momentum to skate away
merlyn_DHC
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:49 pm  Reply with quote
Team Heelys - Northeast

I wore mine a few months back. I saw them there and like an old friend wanted to say 'hi'. Nothing's changed. I still feel as fluid on them as I did before. I was hoping a halfpipe would mystically appear. But .. we'll .. it was still fun.

Personally, I miss the friendships and camaraderie more than I miss the skating.

[Wed 7:53] Slicer: *looks at Merlyn's finger frenzy score*
[Wed 7:53] Slicer: *face screws up in a combination of amazement and a sort of horror*

[Fri 12:06] IVI4V3R1CK: hey Merlyn, if you don't mind me asking, whys your name yellow?
[Fri 12:07] merlyn_DHC: Because I'm Chinese
[Fri 12:08] merlyn_DHC: (isn't that obvious) ?
[Fri 12:08] IVI4V3R1CK: o.o... thats kinda wrong
[Fri 12:08] merlyn_DHC: HAHAHA

David: Hey RU there ?
H33LYcRaZeD: yeah
David: How things ?
H33LYcRaZeD: thongs arte good

Big Mac: to go to camp quality to give lessons and give away hoes
kjwheelys
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:25 pm  Reply with quote

I don't own any pairs of heels anymore, and i really wish i did. I would rock them.
But now I just ride bikes.
And sing/scream for a band.
I do miss this though.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
wondercheese
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:06 pm  Reply with quote

I still poke my head in occasionally! I pulled mine out the other day, but my foot is still too weak after being broken to hold my toe up for very long. I keep meaning to take them grocery shopping and play around holding the cart to build some strength. I have "real" job now and I can't really get away with wearing heelys to work anymore. Of course if I ever get a tenured positions then all bets are off on that!!!!!

I do have a friend that wants to try them, but we're having a bitch of a time finding a size 10 or 11 pair with mega wheels (surprise surprise!).

WC

Thu 21:53] wondercheese: we weren't trying to cause damage, and we DID pay for the broken lotion!
WingzRedBEAST
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:10 pm  Reply with quote

I squeezed into an old pair of size 10's that I have and hit the streets not to long ago. It's just as much fun as it used to be! And surprisingly I could still do cheese graters, other grinds, and most flatland tricks. It sucks how quickly everything died off. But I think most everyone who was involved in this whole scene back in the day still straps them on now and then.

rollershoes877
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:04 am  Reply with quote

I'm here. I've come to get kids outta flip flops and into heelys lol.