Heelychat Forum Index
<  Off-Topic  ~  Christmas Time
wiz
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:06 am  Reply with quote
Wiz-Meister

It's that time of the year, it's Christmas Time! (Slicer, don't go and ruin the children's Christmas magic). So, time for the normal "What did you get?" thread.

Ok, so I got the new Xbox S, along with Kinect and the new controller, Inception DVD, a lot of Hollister, some gift cards, soap and shampoo, the complete Hunger Games book collection and key chain, Scribblenauts from my sister, and some old Navy. Also a good amount of money. How about everyone else?
ConnorHeelz
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:25 pm  Reply with quote
Heelys Brand Rep

- $350 (HELLZ YEAH MACBOOK PROOOO MONEY!!!)
- Various giftcards -> $50 Starbucks (Actually two $15 and a $20 but I combined them onto 1 online, more conveniant), $15 Dennys, $15 Cinemark (Movie Theater, idk if its national or just an Ohio thing so...), and $10 iTunes.
- Some all red shoes (Lakai), which I put yellow laces in. Needed school spirit shoes for Pep Band.
- Oh, and a sickkk hat from American Eagle.

EDIT: If anyone got Starbucks and will give me the long code on the back so I can register it, that would be awesome. I'm almost at gold card and once I get 8 more drinks on a registered card I'll get a gold card sent to my house. I don't need the scratch off code... so I won't be able to access any money on your card.

2-2-07/Razzles)(4-13-07/Evolutions)(10-9-07/Clutches)
PEAR MEMBER: Pickle, Emily, Arly, Rawn-Tawn. REPRESENT!
i gots me .43723e=mc238034 ghetto points
wiz
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:20 pm  Reply with quote
Wiz-Meister

Sorry, no Starbucks. Downloading new Halo expansions right now.

Oh, and a surprise came today. There was a dog outside with a chain around it's neck. While my dad goes to take off the chain, she falls into our small frontyard lake. This happens twice. We take her in, and the owner says he wants to get rid of her, because she only stays on a chain. So we now have 5, yes 5, dogs. She is very clumsy, like her body is too big for her mind.

EDIT: Forgot details XD. 9 month Chocolate Lab/Golden Retriever, with a tail like a whip. She walks in and her tail takes out an ornament on the christmas tree!
ConnorHeelz
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:51 pm  Reply with quote
Heelys Brand Rep

thats friggen adorable! merry christmas Smile

2-2-07/Razzles)(4-13-07/Evolutions)(10-9-07/Clutches)
PEAR MEMBER: Pickle, Emily, Arly, Rawn-Tawn. REPRESENT!
i gots me .43723e=mc238034 ghetto points
Merrie_England
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:25 am  Reply with quote

Hehe, I got some presents that were cool because they were perfect for me, like a Big Trak:

http://www.amazon.com/bigtrak-1-Big-Trak/dp/B0035IZ85G

I had one when I was a kid and it was my favourite toy but it broke, and I hadn't seen one in about 25 years, so I was well happy when I realised they have recently started making retro toys like this again. Weird that it says $117 on Amazon... over here they're like the equivalent of $50 USD. Go figure. Smile

@wiz: nice one with the dogs... we only have two but they're great, wouldn't be without one. Smile

"The best part of falling is getting back up again"