<  Picture & Video  ~  Need a name...
wiz
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:29 pm  Reply with quote
Wiz-Meister

well emma, you just want somethig named after u Razz
AgeMeansNothing
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:15 pm  Reply with quote

Which is lame 'cus Emma-DOESN'T-heelz. Anymore, that is. Razz

Hoping everyone stays happy, healthy, and heeling!
My Heelys: Escape #9110, Rumble #7317, Torch #9116, Suede Dogs #7501
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
Merrie_England
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:52 am  Reply with quote

But she does have a load of cool Apple stuff nowadays Very Happy

I usually go through "interest phases" where I do one thing more and others less, I guess it's just natural. Smile

"The best part of falling is getting back up again"
seth1230
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:43 pm  Reply with quote
Heelys Encyclopedia

ME, i know you weren't here for the emma-drama. She's known as a compulsive liar. its like an involuntary action for here to get attention, just sorta pops out. (Hence whenever we get a n00b claiming stuff thats very unbelievable we use to call it emma-titis. not to be confused with tit-ti's.) For all we know she just moved on and didnt get half the things she said she's doing now, hopefully however instead of just moving on from heelys/heelychat she moved on from emmatitis and got a bunch of cool apple stuff.

how aboudthat emma! you have a disease named after you Very Happy

.....wow not sure if tahts a compliment or what xD

H4L&&&&BiGMaC BE MAH BFFLEZ
Merrie_England
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:52 am  Reply with quote

Ah well, forgive and forget I say Smile . . . At some point in their life I guess everyone has made some small mistake or error of judgement, nobody's perfect. Smile

Also, whilst I'm sure AMN meant no harm and was just having a friendly joke about members drifting away, it does raise a good point: Maybe some people who used to be HC regulars don't heel much at the mo, but that's not to say they won't get back into it in the future: we all get busy with the other stuff in life sometimes. . . I don't think we need to be concerned about it, just do our best to make sure they're always welcome even if they don't heel for a while. I often take a break from one thing to do another for a while. . . life's like that eh? Smile

To Emily: Whatever happens I still think HC is better off with your fun personality and unabashed youtube vids, so even if you don't heel much I say there's no reason any "old members who don't heel as much" should not still hang here with old friends. . .

The more the Merrier Smile

pieee
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:21 am  Reply with quote

Smooth Street. SS

H33lyT3dy
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:43 pm  Reply with quote

iSR? iStreetRoll or iRolls Razz

*does an awesome frontside tru*
Non-Heeler : WHOA! THAT WAS SICK!
*buys Heelys*
Heeler : Smart choice!
Merrie_England
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:46 pm  Reply with quote

A link has recently been found that would allow other people to make these themselves at a cheaper price than I could do here in the UK:

http://1800wwsports.stores.yahoo.net/hemarewhkit.html

(thanks to subversed for that)

It's the SMALL 48mm mack wheels you want.. the 52mm ones are too big unmodified, although if you're adventurous you could try some customisation.

It's easiest to finish them with LARGE mega bay heelys shoes and large axles, then you need to cut a bit off some 8mm ID aluminium tubing for the spacer. Wink

They can (just) be made to fit medium mega bay heelys... but that's a little trickier. Wink

subversed
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:23 pm  Reply with quote

very pleased to be of assistance this early in the game. (points to his own post count)

i also think you should call them "unavailables"

subversed
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:18 pm  Reply with quote

what are the measurements of small mack wheels? 52mm?

if so

http://cgi.ebay.com/Inline-AGGRESSIVE-Skate-Wheels-52mm-95a-Yellow-/360279441466?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item53e254003a

Shez013
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:24 pm  Reply with quote

I have a good name for them..

Mark Zuckerberg.

If you don't liKe it then well I have more:

Justin Bieber
mariah Cary

The worlds thoughts are with SNAP and CRACKLE at this toigh time.
Deathbyillusion
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:37 am  Reply with quote

Merrie_England wrote:
IVI4V3R1CK wrote:
O.O

O.O

You have just created probably the single most useful pair of wheels anyone could have asked for street skating...
Thanks, that was my goal bud, seems we've had the same dream. Smile It was partly your kind of heeling and you mentioning that you like Evo's/Deuces, that inspired this project, so glad you like them mate Smile

The first time I made a "custom wheel" post I tried to include everything in that first post, which some people thought made the post too long, so this time I just tried to show a quick vid and a pic and leave it at that, but now I see that too won't do, because clearly some people will want to know more, much more, lol. I guess you can never please everyone at all points. Smile

Well, OK, I'll try my best to fill in any gaps, but if you want answers you will just have to accept that this is going to mean a long post. Very Happy I don't want anyone blaming me for that! Laughing

In response to the questions from AMN Smile :- Hehe, I get busy with other stuff for a couple of days and look what happens: man, that's a lot of questions mate. Very Happy Ok, here goes Smile

Q: were [the wheels] available separately:

A: No, I haven't seen the mack wheels available separately. I "sourced" some mack wheels by simply buying complete new Heelys Mack Shoes: stores here still have Macks in all sizes (even Size 12s) Very Happy

Q: If you feel the need to keep any of this secret... why?

A: Nope, I'm not keeping any secrets about these wheels, my previous uncharacteristically brief posts were just because I have been a little busy and was trying to keep it brief for the sake of the young'uns, but I guess I've blown the "keep it brief" goal now Smile . . . and the only time I ever don't tell you guys something about a new wheel project I am working on, is before it's finished. It's like I said in my first wheel project (the green freespins): I'd hate to shout about something I was going to do, and then disappoint people if I found it couldn't be done (for whatever reason) - I've experienced that online before myself: someone saying they're going to do this or that interesting thing, and I myself remember being a little disappointed when they fail or simply give up, and I don't like to disappoint people, so in general, I don't mention my little projects till they're finished, tested and working. Does that makes sense? Smile

As a segue, as I may have mentioned the cost of Heelys here is high compared to what you guys in the US would usually consider reasonable - at least it is in my experience: whenever I tell someone I can get US12 Torches or Rumbles they're happy, but usually when I say it'll cost (say) $120 they run a mile - we brits are used to being ripped off tho, and I think I am addicted to Heelys so I was happy to buy the Macks if it meant I could make real my dream (and seemingly Mav's also Smile ) of getting the ultimate street wheel.

And that brings me to your last question:
Q: Do you have any plans to sell any of your custom wheels? 'cus I know I'd love a set of those.

A: Well, to get me through tough times (when I was unable to buy as many pairs of heelys per month as I usually do Very Happy ) I have made and sold a couple of pairs of custom wheels to friends here in the UK. But obviously since many of my custom projects require quite a few expenses, like buying Macks to nick the wheels off, or paying for access to professional milling or whatever, not to mention all the time and experimenting I put into the finished product, the prices would probably be more than what most people would consider worth paying. But as I said, I really am very keen on Heelys, so yes I do make myself poor with this addiction. Smile

So, yes, I have been known to make and sell custom wheels, but even if I do it at no profit at all, the total cost for some like this would probably work out to about $140. If that's ok mate, I can make and send you some? Smile

You still have these wheels or your other wheels. I'm willing to pay for some custom wheels for street and vert for medium sized mega wheels and will pay whatever I need to.][/code]