Heelychat Forum Index
<  Midwest/Central US  ~  Ohio?
masondude
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 1:01 am  Reply with quote

Hey could we have some kind of meet in ohio like in newark to teach newbies how to heel and rip some rad tricks an maybe teach ppl how to pull the tricks, cuz i know alot of people that are begginers and dont know how to heel and rip tricks (one of which is me ^_^) dont think im gonna set it up either cuz i never do any good at that stuff XD Twisted Evil
wiz
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 9:54 am  Reply with quote
Wiz-Meister

a lot of people want something like that near them. Last year there were demo's in Florida that did that, and in California, but im not sure if there's been something like that in any other state, inless a team practice,
masondude
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 9:55 pm  Reply with quote

wizman13 wrote:
a lot of people want something like that near them. Last year there were demo's in Florida that did that, and in California, but im not sure if there's been something like that in any other state, inless a team practice,
well yea i kno that but that isnt what im talkin about i dont want pro heely teams down there i mean like heely hailey u the forum users here if some pro forum users wanna come by all means come but i mean average heely'ers like us (erm you guys cuz i suck at heely'ing XD getting better tho Smile)
IVI4V3R1CK
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:48 pm  Reply with quote

You suck at heeling... get it right or someone will flame you...

As for sucking and wanting to get better, the best thing to do is watch YouTube. That's what I did, in combination of just going out there and feeling what tricks I like and don't like... I have never met anyone else who Heels aggressively personally. Only through this site, YouTube, and the stuff I see when I close my eyes and invision a half pipe is how I learned... And ask around, I sure am not professional in any regards, but I can holdn probably hold my own in a competition (in which we need to have another one of them soon)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger