Heelychat Forum Index
<  Canada  ~  Canada Team?
ZanneyCheese
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:44 pm  Reply with quote

I really need to find a team in ontario.

Can somebody post a link or something ( info about one ) for me?

Much appriciated ZanneyCheese Laughing
wiz
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:17 pm  Reply with quote
Wiz-Meister

I don't think there even IS a team in canada. I've heard that the only team is in the USA. I've heard rumors of a team in a different country forming if HSL can pull the regional teams heree back together. Another question is where the first international team would be. I think either in Canada or England
IVI4V3R1CK
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:20 pm  Reply with quote

Most likely the UK (no offense Canada, you just don't cut it). I say the UK because they may just group it with everyone who takes the Euro

As for any time soon, doubtful. The teams that do exist (regional wise) pretty much are down to the real hard core people who have been in the scene for a few years from now.

With all the time and money that HSL would have to put in to revamp/reorganize Regional Teams wouldn't be worth it. Most of their sales are from Word of Mouth, and most of the people who buy the shoes are kids who will just drop them for the next best gadget.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
IBF
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:08 pm  Reply with quote

Sup I'm the other team in Canada. Unfortunately I'm around 600 miles away from you. :/

[Fri 15:52] IBF: i had dream that i was with my parents at HCG and you were the only one there because everyone was coming and then i pointed you out to my parents and they thought you were a pedophile
[Fri 15:53] IBF: but then i was like "no thats slicer the beholder of ultimate banning power"
[Sat 17:18] Slicer: does IBF create awkward silences by his mere presence?
[Fri 21:55] Homicidal Potato: ahh the place to myself...wheres the lotion?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
beneboo
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:28 pm  Reply with quote

[quote="wizman13"]I don't think there even IS a team in canada. I've heard that the only team is in the USA. I've heard rumors of a team in a different country forming if HSL can pull the regional teams heree back together. Another question is where the first international team would be. I think either in Canada or England[/qu

well im not on a team but ive been heelying for 4 years now and i live in ontario so im intersted on making a team. and im to small for all my other grind heelys now so could u please tell me where to get a new pair in ontario answer back?