Heelychat Forum Index
<  Commerce  ~  New Mens Size 12 Torches
Merrie_England
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:23 am  Reply with quote

I usually wouldn't mention this as the economics would make it unfeasible, but I know some people on here need these biggest mega/grind shoes, so I just thought I'd let you know the details of these in the UK.

I can currently get New US Mens Size 12 9116 Torches for about £58, and could probably get them shipped to the US for £22 ish (estimate), for a total estimated cost to the US buyer of £80.

With the current Dollar/Pound exchange rate as low as it is, this works out to about $130 USD. (Unless your local Postal Service/Customs people levy a few bucks charge on top, as ours do when importing stuff) ?

Anyway, I realise even the best UK prices are probably considered too steep by US standards, but in case someone would kill for a pair of US 12 Torches, I just thought I'd let you bigger heelers know the possibillities at present with the favourable exchange rates (subject to change). Smile

*edit: btw the price is the same for the slightly smaller large heelys too: US mens sizes 9, 10, 11, etc, if it's those you need. Smile Hope this helps.

-ME

"The best part of falling is getting back up again"