Heelychat Forum Index
<  Off-Topic  ~  weirds time where you just feel outta place.
terrain190
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:06 pm  Reply with quote

Lately i have been heeling i have a pretty tight g/f she does anything i want like i wanted her to get heelys which is awesum but like. have you ever noticed how your friends change? have you ever thought about if you are the one who changed. I'm a senior in highschool every weekend last year i hung out with the same people my g/f and my best friend kieth. Lately my best friend kieth just hangs out with people that don't even seem like him. Kieth always slacks off in school in everything and his "new " friends keep him from hanging out wiht me. i know its selfish but like..c'mon i was with him like every weekend
and talked to him everynihgt . Has anyone else had any of these type problems ? like i want him to get heelys and he thinks they are totally lame and wont buy them because he won't fit in man.. if it were us last year we would have both gotten them. i don't knwo where my friends went. they are all gone and everything i don't kn where they went well.. if anyone has had this problem please tell me how to get over this and everything.. or aatleast how you did. well yeah thats alotoff my mind well peace
=cory
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Slicer
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:45 am  Reply with quote
Museum Curator

Simple, really. He thinks he's grown up. This s**t happens- it's an old story, and usually happens well before your senior year. I'd bet you cash money his new group of friends is on drugs.

You probably don't want any part of what he's into. Remember, he left you, you didn't walk out on him.

Quote:
i have a pretty tight g/f she does anything i want

What the.. who did you kill to get a girlfriend like that? If I were you, I'd be forgetting about friends-who-aren't, and spending a lot more time with her.

terrain190
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:21 pm  Reply with quote

yeah its pretty tight except she is a bit pricey sometimes juss like her wanting to do things gotta keep her happy though something i havent' been doing very well.. yeah... haha she got her heelys the other day she is pretty hott in them we are gonna go tear up Kings dominion the amusement park in VA with our heelys its gonna be the "s(it" iight yeah.. i guess i shouldn't be waiting around for my friends