Heelychat Forum Index
<  Cesspit  ~  MEH NEED QWICK HELP
Kain
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:14 am  Reply with quote

merlyn_DHC wrote:
Kain wrote:
well...weapons are intimidating, and might stop you from getting dissed if someone bugs you XD

Tell me that's not a real response.

not really lol. I don't have any weapons that I could carry (legally) and I wouldn't want to intimidate ppl with them if I did. Did you think I was serious?.....

"Passed away in silence
The flute from the realm unseen
Empties its heart
Making love to me
With its enchanting melody.
Light of Orion,
Shadow of Andromeda,
Call of the dancing Universe.
The labyrinth I must enter
Before thou can blame my soul
With an age of peace"

"Love me for who i am, love my soul...not the body it occupies, love my heart, not the desire it hides...and love me....for what i am..."

IVI4V3R1CK
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:52 am  Reply with quote

Unfortunately the internets forbid one to see your body language or hear your voice tone

Curses to technology and its lack of immediate improvement

Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Slicer
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:01 pm  Reply with quote
Museum Curator

Get a mortar launcher. You can buy them from Iran's Defense Industries Organization here:

http://www.diomil.ir/en/aig.aspx?search_id=ml120

Hit whatever asshole is bugging you with one of these and his headstone will look something like THIS:

Code:

|  of his friends, and maybe a      |
|  couple of innocent bystanders.  |
| We think. We're not really sure. |
|_______________________________|

Be careful, though; you don't want to litter your Heeling area with chunks of concrete.

But, seriously, your best weapon? A pocket audio recorder (audio is best because you don't have to point it at him and can keep it in your pocket). A lot of cellphones can do this (bonus points if you call his parents WHILE he is insulting you, and he starts spewing insults WHILE THEY ARE LISTENING IN REAL TIME). See if you can get him to call you something extremely vile. Find out his first name and what school he goes to, or where he lives. Then burn a CD (track 1 being an MP3, track 2 being audio), and send it to his principal and/or his parents. No description of where it happened, no identifying information on who YOU are, just his name, and "Track 1 is an MP3, track 2 is audio". Remember, you can edit the audio how you like. (Keep sentences together, so it doesn't sound stilted.) Anonymous email from a throwaway account on Hotmail to the principal, MP3 attached, works too. (The principal will likely assume it happened on school property, and "No, I was just saying this stuff to a little kid at the skatepark" PROBABLY won't be the best of excuses...)

This changes the game. They're operating under the veil of "I won't get in trouble if I do things like that here". When they realize that they CAN get in trouble, HARD, and they won't even know who did it- they probably won't come back, or if they do, it will be with an appreciable amount of paranoia. If they confront you, tell them you don't even know how to do anything like what they're talking about, and why would they think an eleven-year-old could do that, anyway? Twisted Evil

Of course if you want to get really serious, put his parents' names on an educational consultant's mailing list, preferably one that refers to Tranquility Bay, and laugh wildly as your foe is forcibly sent to a no-shit torture camp to be forced to lie face-down on concrete for twelve hours a day. Disproportionate response FTW.

And remember- if it gets serious, threats of violence, etc- there's always the cops.

~~>Tuna<~~
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:12 pm  Reply with quote

Oh great, I was put in the cesspit...

I thank you guys for your help, and I went to the skatepark today and I didn't really get dissed. But I like slice's idea. very.... intimidating Twisted Evil

[Tue 21:23] Slicer: you are now the moderator of Canada