Heelychat Forum Index
<  Picture & Video  ~  "I Got New Heelys!" Thread
~~>Tuna<~~
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:09 pm  Reply with quote

Hey, since I love to look at pics of heelys, when you get new heelys, well, say it here, and maybe post a pic! Also, I found it hard to keep up with seth's heelys, so this'll help me.

I'm getting 9116 torches, and I'll post pics when I do!

[Tue 21:23] Slicer: you are now the moderator of Canada
seth1230
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:41 pm  Reply with quote
Heelys Encyclopedia

AHAHA, ME and I will be like most all the posts in this thread Razz. anyways my Newest are Clutch 7166.

I bought em brand new at the thrift store and ive been using em alot because theyre the easiest to slip in when on the run.

Last edited by seth1230 on Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

H4L&&&&BiGMaC BE MAH BFFLEZ
~~>Tuna<~~
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:29 pm  Reply with quote

seth1230™ wrote:
AHAHA, ME and I will be like most all the posts in this thread Razz. anyways my Newest are Clutch 7166.

[img]http://www.flickr.com/photos/77336427@N00/2773026446/sizes/m/[/img]

I bought em brand new at the thrift store and ive been using em alot because theyre the easiest to slip in when on the run.

I wish I got to go to thrift stores where they had heelys.... =( I thought they only made those up to size seven?

seth1230
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:46 pm  Reply with quote
Heelys Encyclopedia

they are a sz 7 but you can add a sz to about any heelys by taking out the insoles, and if you didnt read ME's thread, my foot morphs from sz 3-12 Razz

wondercheese
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:06 am  Reply with quote

Wow, 3-12. Hmmm, you are far more pain tolerant than I am. I tried on the 3's I got at the goodwill for $0.99 and couldn't even get my foot into them, with or without an insole! (I wear a 7 -9) I CAN wear 6's, but they aren't comfortable. Now I just need to find a friend with a kid that wears 3's, so I can give them a pair of heelys....

WC

Thu 21:53] wondercheese: we weren't trying to cause damage, and we DID pay for the broken lotion!
Merrie_England
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:01 am  Reply with quote

wondercheese wrote:
Now I just need to find a friend with a kid that wears 3's, so I can give them a pair of heelys....
Whenever I do that I always find I have to give out a set of pads and helmet too, because I worry if their kid falls and hurts themselves the parent might blame the heely-donor, lol. Or I just stick one of those yellow warning labels back on the sole and make the parent peel it off, so they know what they're agreeing to and don't wanna sue me lol.

Come to think of it, I've never tried wearing heelys without the original insole - I've always added extra insoles - I bet if I did I could squeeze into 4s. Not sure it would be comfortable tho.

"The best part of falling is getting back up again"
ConnorHeelz
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:06 am  Reply with quote
Heelys Brand Rep

also adding arch supports help a lot... i have three sets, one for each of my heelys. they made a huge difference in my Zevos especially because my feet are skinny.... and zevos are bulky. Anyways... the last heelys I got were my coveted Green Clutches.... my brother ruined the pleather (plastic leather) the first day I got them with his powerful laser pointer, its hardly noticable anymore... but back then I was super mad at him.

SIDE NOTE: The laser pointer was like, 300$ and you need a weapons liscense to own it... my dog prefers it to the lame 50 cent red one out of a quarter machine, the new one is Green and so bright you can see the rays.

2-2-07/Razzles)(4-13-07/Evolutions)(10-9-07/Clutches)
PEAR MEMBER: Pickle, Emily, Arly, Rawn-Tawn. REPRESENT!
i gots me .43723e=mc238034 ghetto points
Merrie_England
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:38 am  Reply with quote

EmmaHeelz wrote:
my brother ruined the pleather (plastic leather) the first day I got them with his powerful laser pointer, its hardly noticable anymore... but back then I was super mad at him.

SIDE NOTE: The laser pointer was like, 300$ and you need a weapons liscense to own it... my dog prefers it to the lame 50 cent red one out of a quarter machine, the new one is Green and so bright you can see the rays.
Wow, I used to collect those laser gizmo's too - but here I don't think we need any license to own them Smile

I love popping balloons and melting black plastic bags like it's a light saber - or shining the dot on a building miles away and watching everyone wonder where the hell it's coming from Very Happy

~~>Tuna<~~
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:52 am  Reply with quote

So ME, can you post a pic of your new grails?

Merrie_England
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:02 am  Reply with quote

Yeah ok, I've just got back from work and am knackered but I will sometime. I also got another new one in the mail today - so I suppose I should post them both at the same time, but then I'm waiting on a couple more pairs - maybe I should just wait and do one bulk post to save time LOL.

seth1230
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:29 pm  Reply with quote
Heelys Encyclopedia

Look at what i got in the mail today Very Happy

First 2x2's model...Thunder 7025 (all traces of em online are like vanquished, i havent seen a pic of em online in a LONNNNGGGGG time)

~~>Tuna<~~
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:20 pm  Reply with quote

seth1230™ wrote:

First 2x2's model...Thunder 7025 (all traces of em online are like vanquished, i havent seen a pic of em online in a LONNNNGGGGG time)

Sweet. 2 days, and seth already has posted 2 new pairs. I knew this was a good idea!

wondercheese
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:42 pm  Reply with quote

@ME,

Good idea ::finds yellow sticker from Ninjas" sticks to size 3 heelys....

Will post ninja picks when I get home!

WC

Thu 21:53] wondercheese: we weren't trying to cause damage, and we DID pay for the broken lotion!
ConnorHeelz
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:12 pm  Reply with quote
Heelys Brand Rep

~~>Tuna<~~ wrote:
seth1230™ wrote:

Sweet. 2 days, and seth already has posted 2 new pairs. I knew this was a good idea!

mann those are NICE! You should try some white or blue laces to make the color pop. =]

2-2-07/Razzles)(4-13-07/Evolutions)(10-9-07/Clutches)
PEAR MEMBER: Pickle, Emily, Arly, Rawn-Tawn. REPRESENT!
i gots me .43723e=mc238034 ghetto points
Merrie_England
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:29 am  Reply with quote

2seth: like the thunders, nice Smile

OK, sorry I've been so busy... I'll try to catch up Very Happy

Haven't had time to unpack/lace most of them yet, but here's the grails as requested:

From Above:

And from Below (love those rail plates) and only cost me $2 US - not bad eh? Very Happy

I'm afraid without the laces and a good side-view shot these pics really don't do the shoes justice, but I haven't got time to do more pics now unfortunately so these quick snaps will have to do. Smile

Here's my newest "clown feet" Heelys (US size 12s) I got a week ago - I use them to test
out the Large Mega wheel mods, or to loan to Big-footed friends when they visit - It's a rule
in my house, you have to at least TRY to learn to Heelskate Very Happy

Here's my new blue/white/black glitz's - supposedly a women's style but if you ask me they're
not particularly feminine colours, and they fit my little feet fine so whatever, I'm gonna wear them...
probably not WITH the pink laces tho, that would be pushing it Very Happy

And the bottom's:

And last but not least, some brand new small torches - I can fit in them but I plan to give these
to a young friend who's just about ready to start learning to grind: they'll be her first pair with plates Smile

Above:

Below:

Will post others new Heelys as and when they arrive and if/when I get time Very Happy