Heelychat Forum Index
<  Tips Tricks & Techniques  ~  New tricks to do..
H55
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:31 pm  Reply with quote

Okay, so im not at the skatepark to often, alls I have been able to do is street. But the thing is, I don't know what else to practice now, when I go down in my basement everyday to practice, I HAVE NOTHING TO PRACTICE! I can't practice my footies(witch i really want to) cuz there is not enough space. And I got pretty much everything else down that I know of. So im just looking for a impressive trick that I don't need alot of space to do. So pleeeez post here if you have a suggestment.
Thanks,

H55
IVI4V3R1CK
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:40 pm  Reply with quote

Footy spins? Also, when it comes to not having a lot of places to skate around, do you have grind plates? Cause if so, the sidewalks that are painted for Fire Lanes, I grind on those alot, cause the paint is like uber slick

When it comes to other stuff, watch Buffomoves videos (sorry if I killed your name), he does a lot of tech skating in a small area

Also, you can try mastering different grind placements (if you have a rail available) like, do a stall and work on balance, that way when you do go to a park, you can apply the practice there

Other then that, roll around, lol... I know I do this for the rush and the exercise, and I feel good even after just rolling in circles for an hour lol

Good luck buddy!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
H55
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:36 pm  Reply with quote

IVI4V3R1CK wrote:
Footy spins? Also, when it comes to not having a lot of places to skate around, do you have grind plates? Cause if so, the sidewalks that are painted for Fire Lanes, I grind on those alot, cause the paint is like uber slick

When it comes to other stuff, watch Buffomoves videos (sorry if I killed your name), he does a lot of tech skating in a small area

Also, you can try mastering different grind placements (if you have a rail available) like, do a stall and work on balance, that way when you do go to a park, you can apply the practice there

Other then that, roll around, lol... I know I do this for the rush and the exercise, and I feel good even after just rolling in circles for an hour lol

Good luck buddy!

k, thanks, i'll work on that Wink