Heelychat Forum Index
<  General  ~  How do you heely?.....
Inuyasha_HeelyGirl11
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:20 am  Reply with quote

Hey guys!! Its driving me nuts!! how the heck do u heely?? Isn't it putting one foot behind the other,then pushing off with the back leg? Or am i wrong?

Slicer
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:50 pm  Reply with quote
Museum Curator

So you knew you were a Heeler even before you learned how? Same here. Saw a kid wearing them and instantly reacted: "I need a pair of those." Had a pair of Fleets on my feet the next day. (I wear Evolutions now.)

Yes, push off with your back foot- but don't focus on that. Focus on your forward foot, and just let your back foot support you. Also, check out the "New to Heely's" thread for the advice I gave him.

Inuyasha_HeelyGirl11
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:56 pm  Reply with quote

lol!! thanks so much!!

jthorpefl
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:58 pm  Reply with quote

I am still a little new to Heely's..... and starting to get use to them........ I tried the cart method, and that helped out quite a lot....... still not 100% comfortable with out the cart yet..... but have tried with out it and I'm getting better. I know that I am doing a lot better than when I first started..... just have to practice alot...... I went to wally world twice in the last 3 days and spent like an hour to an hour and a half each time and noticed quite a bit of improvement..... want to do more, but don't really need to go to my local grocery store or wally world for anything though.... I am trying to find reasons to go..... lol Very Happy Hmmmm, I might need to go and get some cash back so I can have a little cash for work this week....... that might be a reason to go, hehehehehehehehe....... I think I will go, all I can say is keep practicing and you should get the hang of it....... I am already starting to look at more Heely shoes......... was at the mall tonight and seen some 2 tone brown ones, but not sure if I like them or not...... keep us posted on your progress.......

John Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
merlyn_DHC
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:38 am  Reply with quote
Team Heelys - Northeast

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNW4QwFAX0E